The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by FITM, May 26, 2006.

1. Drew

Drew Active Member

Wow. Says alot about last night.

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I couldnt believe it

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Maybe Rock really is done with wrestling?

I mean he doesnt need wrestling like WWE needs The Rock.

What a bogus end with them both raising arms together...Gayyyyy

Stone Cold would have stunner both these fools and drove his big ass truck straight up the ring.

Oh wait I started day dreaming about the good old days.

Can anyone tell me what happened to Cage matches? Hell in a cell?..They stopped doing these?

4. Drew

Drew Active Member

Well last night it looked like the Rock was done by his facial expressions. He also looked disgusted when he raised Cena's arm.

I'm guessing he had enough. Why would he come out on Raw tonight and say Cena was the better man only to get beat down by Brock? Makes him look like a bitch.

Especially after losing to Cena when they built it up as Cena beat Cena and not the Rock beating Cena. Makes it look like he got lucky and has no business being around the WWE. It's like Vince was taking a giant shit all over him. I can't blame him.

5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Brock beating up on Rock would suck. I am glad Rock bolted.

6. Drew

Drew Active Member

Seems like last night could've been a potential beginning of the end for WWE

7. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

Austin/Punk is the only potential match that company could produce that would excite anyone. They've hit rock bottom.

8. Drew

Drew Active Member

Even their guys that they are "building up" as their main guys are all in their 30's... most in the mid 30's. Sheamus, CM Punk, and Cena are all 35. I was stunned to see Ziggler was in his 30's. They have no one.

Except the Shield.

9. The Dark Knight

Wrestling is for kids really and the kids at Verizon Center last Monday were really into it. They loved it. WWE is fine. 25 year old fans like me are starting to sour on it, but that just makes sense.

10. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

As bad as mania was, Raw has been pretty f'in awesome. Where was all this last night? Ziggler is the champ, BTW, in case you weren't watching.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

And Ryback mugging Cena and turning heal tonite was pretty good :beer:

12. Drew

Drew Active Member

I totally regret selling my tickets for tonight's Raw. Crowd alone was worth it. Plus Dolph cashing in was completely epic.

Hopefully he gets a legit reign.

13. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

The Rock was my childhood idol, so I think that he was the best to ever do it, but it's just my opinion. Yes I realize he left, and that sucks, but it's his life to do whatever he wants with.
    Yeah, it's sad with the streak. I think most people figured he'd retire at 20-0, but they want him to go to WM30 I guess, and maybe longer. He really needs to hang it up with all due respect. 1st Ballet guy...

There are no up and coming guys, that's true. I like Ziggler, but really everybody is so corny now a days. I love watching old clips from the 90's and up until around 2003-2004.

Absolutely agree with the HOF thing. That may have been the best class to date, and they put a big dent in it with that ridiculous crap with Trump.

They do those matches here and there, but it's quite rare, and when they happen it's just a lite version of what the matches used to mean.
    Cheers to that, seems to have the crowd over now..he needs to prove mic skills
    The best part of the show... From 2004 until roughly 2008 I stopped watching wrestling, but since I picked it back up, I've gone thru a ton of guys as my favorite, and right now it's stopped on Ziggler. I never thought he was much anything up until about 2 years ago when I noticed his in ring work to be imrpoving, and he was slick. His ego is finally right with his mic skills booming. I think he's about to burst out finally as a top guy. He was obviously very over with the crowd. They all yelled 3 on the first pin attempt, it was like a WM match.

#2393 NYJalltheway, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  14. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Now the Shield went after the Undertaker...yawn...get rid of these guys...

15. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

I like the Shield. I would like to see more wrestling from Seth Rollins (hes a phenomenal wrestler, look up "Tyler Black"). My only concern is I hope they dont start adding more members ala nWo or DX and over saturate it with guys theyre just trying to get over. Keep it at 3 members.

16. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

My God, the impossible has happened: Fandango is over.

Itunes is reporting that Fandango's theme music is one of their hottest selling singles!

17. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

[youtube]FaLJMptvdS4[/youtube]

18. The Dark Knight

Well, iTunes is reporting his name wrong..... It's..

FAN............

DAN............

GO..............!!!!!!!

19. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Triple H's body is scarred up with 2nd degree burns he suffered at WrestleMania last weekend ... but he wasn't scorched by fire ... the culprit was dry ice.

HHH suffered nasty burns to his torso and arm after he walked through a special effects machine that was blasting dry ice to create a smoky effect as the wrestler made his grand entrance.

The dry ice stuck to H3's body and burned him up ... but during the event, Triple H ignored the pain and shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

As much as I hated Triple H in the day, he is a great wrestling entertainer.

One of the things I hate nowadays is the main power move no longer counts for anything.

People can get out of the Pedigree now, before when wrestlers landed their special move you knew it was over. But at the same time it was difficult to make it happen and whenever someone kicked out it was INSANE, fans ate it up.

Now we see Rock hitting 3x rock bottoms, 2x people's elbow, 1x sharpshooter before someone wins