17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

No social I believe they can't get you for your credit score.

However they can still come after you for money owed. It's not hard to track you down. You can cancel your credit card that you used but it's still not hard to find the address you used and they can easily find out a new address you moved to.

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

He tried to be the bank as well. He knew it would be tough for fans to get approved for a loan so he offered it with 8.5% intersted over 15 years or 6% over 5 years.

My mortgage is 3.75% only a shmuck would finance an entertainment expense over 15 years at 8.5% interest.

3. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

You must not have any credit cards, much higher rate on CC's then those of the Jets. Just saying!

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

In the end, you are correct, as currently constructed, I will stick with these guys. If Rex is Rex once again and the new guy extends him, that could end it for me. More then the prices, owner and stadium, its the coach and QB that causes me to question my dedication. I lost all confidence in the QB but he's getting another year so I can only hope. I wanted the coach gone and he's getting another year. Ask me next Jan.about renewing.

#17024 sec314, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Giants keep season ticket prices the same but raise parking. How bout that, never raised prices after winning a Super bowl because they know the hardship there STH's are enduring paying for the PSL's. They are not dumb and have some compassion for there fans. If we ever won the Super Bowl, 20 minutes after raising the trophy, Woody could be seen with a calculator in his hand muttering something about $'s per game

By PAUL SCHWARTZ
    Posted: 5:28 PM, March 8, 2013

Teams often wait until late Friday afternoon to announce ticket increases, hoping to minimize the publicity damage using the cover of the upcoming weekend. The Giants today stated they sent out season ticket invoices and, for the fourth straight year, there will be no increase in the price of the tickets.

The cost of parking at MetLife Stadium for Giants will increase, though, to $30 per game. Parking had been $25 per game.

The email sent out to season ticket holders stated “As you are probably aware, our organization has already started preparations for the 2013 season with the objective of returning to the playoffs.’’

Payment for season tickets and parking is due on May 1.

Read more: Giants keep season ticket prices the same but raise parking http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giant...t_prices_alAaosXA028VDIlLNMUyRK#ixzz2N0BZTtE7

#17025 sec314, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  6. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

One of the reasons I went PSL is so I don't have to deal with this very bullshit every year....

Depending on the Revis situation, this may be my last year but I won't be just throwing away the tickets... I'll sell what I can and go to the rest...

Either way, seems like everyone got fucked one way or the other by the FO...

I just can't believe people still defend Woody... He's a fuckin spoiled little bitch...
    and him charging those rates is just proof that he doesn't give 2 fucks about anyone, including his own fukin team!!
    It's bottom like for him..THATS IT!

jftr, I paid mine in full, there was no way in hell I was going to pay an ass rape interest rate...especially to that prick

7. JetsSec337Lot13B

I do but I have always paid them in full every month.

The only things I financed are my student loans from grad school (4.5% interest rate already paid off my full 6.8% interest rate loan), my car (2.5% interest rate), and my condo (3.75% interset rate).

I'd never finance anything else and if I was going to finance a PSL I would go to a bank before the Jets.

8. JetsSec337Lot13B

If you scroll to the bottom of that article they have recommended under and they have a great pic of Giada from the Food Network. Thank you for making my night.:breakdance:

9. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

I wont be renewing my 4 $50 seats this season. Its just not gonna be worth the time,effort or money.

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

good choice. not even worth sth status for that shit.same the $400 on preseason and cherry pick off stub hub

11. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

You got it brother. Woody can KMA if he thinks im investing in this shit show. Id rather go to the circus.

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You HAVE been going to the circus!

13. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

You are now smarter then 99% of the members in this forum! :smile:

14. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

As I will be walking away from my PSL! Some people were right not to give this franchise another dime!

I will agree they will suck for next 2-3 years and alot of money will be lost for everyone this year in season tickets better off buying on stubhub!

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Real fans don't bail when there team is not suppose to be good and I beg to differ on 2-3 years. Boy are fan base is lame, screw stubhub, I am going to ever game this year and I am sitting in the same seats as always. I would rather have 30k real fans, then some of the people on this site. Wow, i wish my dad took me to a giant game instead of a jet game so I could root for a team with REAL fans, not my lame fans like we have. I hope the jets ruin the credit of every fan that bails on there PSL.

16. Jerseyboyisback

Being a Fan and not paying a PSL is 2 totally different things! Corporations buy PSL are they fans??

People buy a PSL but than realize hey im losing a shit ton of money here im better off watching it on TV or picking up random games.....Still a fan lol

They wont run credit!

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Yeah no kidding, And they can't run credit because they don't have your social, which was by design because they wanted people to walk away from their payments so they could resell PSLs at full price!! Blew up in their face

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

People are bailing because the Jets are going into a rebuild. People are losing money? What the hell does that mean. Its season tickets to an NFL game, not a stock. Anybody stupid enough to think they would make money on the Jets at any point are dumb. You buy a PSL to sit in better seats and plan on passing on to your kids, how can anyone think otherwise. And you are not a fan because fans go to games, they don't sell tickets, ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy o Boy, how far we have fallen. Now I hate the Owner, coach, QB and fan base. Disgusting

#17038 sec314, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  19. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

no bc adults bought these tix to enjoy the games with friends and families. not make money off of others who couldnt get tickets.

your scum and i hope the jets track u down by your credit card or bank account.whichever u paid with.

20. Jerseyboyisback

HAHAHAHAH if only you knew