Jets GM John Idzik said he's a Jet, Open Competition...about Mark Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CowboysFan, Jan 28, 2013.

1. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yep and look how SF and BAL are built for the future too. The Jets had a short window with Sanchez and by Sanchez not developing forward every year, the window wasn't extended.

Spot on. Time to rebuild, and if we can make the playoffs by doing so, good for us and means Rex is still getting even better as a coach. If we miss, well we cleared up some cap space, got our 2013 picks some playing time, and have an influx of young talent to match some of the players in their prime or on the other side of it

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Bal has unlimited weapons on offense, Flacco did very little yesterday. He was good early bu from mid 2nd qtr on he was invisible. his lone bright spot was a BADLY underthrown long ball that jacoby Jones made a spectacular play on then jones gave them their only 2nd half TD(and the difference in the game) w/ the record KR.

The difference btw Flacco and sanchez is the talent around them.

3. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
    J. Flacco 22/33 287 8.7 3 0 2-13 95.1 124.2

You talk alot about Sanchez wining big in the post season...when has he put up numbers like Flaccos last night?

I cant belive you trying to down grade flaccos game last night to build up Sanchez.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

You've officially lost your mind.

There's really no point for people to argue with you if you are this far out of touch with reality.

If you kept everything else the same except put Sanchez at the helm of that Ravens team last night and the 49ers win by 2 TDs while he bumbles around with the football.

5. PuMa

PuMa Banned

I seen a wig the other day that looked like Katie Uptons hair........

6. nyjunc

That's why we WATCH the games and don't just use boxscores. Flacco had an oustanding postseason but did very little last night. He had a hot start but faded and gave SF a chance.

The Td that have them a 21-3 lead Jacoby Jones was behind his man by at least 10 yds and the ball was so badly underthrown it took an incredible play by Jones to catch it and run in for the TD. Should have been an EASY TD.

In the 2nd half he led his O to 6 pts the entire half.

He did NOT have a great game.

Bal wins w/ sanchez or Flacco. W/ that talent? are you serious? when is the last time you saw a Jets WR streaking behind the D by 10 yds? Flacco has all the weapons, great possessions guy, multiple deep threats, 2 big time RBs, excellent TEs and the Ol was outstanding too. Did you see how much time he had all game?

7. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Flacco's pass to Boldin on 3rd down won the game for Baltimore. What game were you watching?

Also, Flacco is bigger and has a much better arm than Sanchez.

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Someone in this thread is extremely delusional.

9. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Flacco did "nothing last night" you're bugging.

10. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

I forgot...only you "The Superfan" know how to watch the game! Not only did Flacco have a great (Super Bowl) game he was MVP.

If Sanchez was playing last night and did that noone would ever here the end of it...its hard enought just watching you post about his post season wins and him leading you to 2 AFCCC games.

You do relize that was the Super Bowl last night...dont you:sad:

11. PuMa

PuMa Banned

Just from glancing at his stats from last night something like

20-27,287 yds 3 TDs

And he did nothing ...? No ! Wrong ! Your insane and have serious problems if you think Sanchez is good. I WANT him to do well but it is not gonna happen.

12. nyjunc

They gte the MVP wrong nearly every year, it usually goes to the QB of the winning team so that doesn't tell us much.

He had a great start but didn't do much after that. It boggles my mind that so many can watch this game so closely and not truly understand what they are watching. i guess you guys were impressed w/ that horrendous underthrow where Jones made a spectacular adjustment and were even more impressed w/ leading his O to 6 pts in the 2nd half.

He did do a great job of overcoming only 2 TOs forced by his D as they have averaged 3 per game in Flacco's years as the starter.

I never said he was bad or wasn't good, he wasn't worthy of the MVP award though. How anyone can watch Bal and not be incredibly impressed w/ the offensive weapons they have is beyond me, twice as good as the Jets at their peak in 2010.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Do you just pick the most outrageous position you can think of and try to argue your way out of it? I love how most of your arguments are based on the ridiculous notion that only you know how to watch a football game.

Get a grip man, Flacco just led his team to a superbowl victory and won the MVP doing so.

14. The 1985er

If Sanchez played EXACTLY like Flacco did last night junc would use that game as a source material for why Sanchez doesn't suck.

15. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

I can recall several times Chaz had blown by people and Sanchez either overthrows him or does his traditional pump fake for no reason then underthrows him for a pick.

16. nyjunc

That's we we WATCH the games. 44 of those yards and a TD came b/c of a great play by Jacoby Jones. Jones beat his man badly and the ball was incredibly underthrown and not only did Jones catch it but made 3 moves and still scored but in the boxscore it's a brilliant 44 yd TD on 3rd and 10.

Jacoby Jones deserved the MVP award. It's not even debateable.

17. The 1985er

I guess only Sanchez underthrows impresses you.

18. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I'm starting to believe he is a paid professional troll.

19. nyjunc

yep, the great Chaz Schilens. Our #2 WR, wouldn't even make Bal's roster.

20. nyjunc

My mistake, he was incredible last night. What a throw to Jones who just had to catch it and fall down to score. and those 6 pts in the 2nd half- simply astounding. The greatest game I have ever seen from a QB!

Flacco had a GOOD game, he was not worthy of the MVP award. After a hot start he did very little and helped get SF back in the game. if not for Jacoby Jones Baltimore does not win.