Poll: what kind of stats does Sanchize have to put up to remain a Jet after next seas

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by tbruner12, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

St Louis. 15 pc 20,

Week one - att least 7 throws of more than 15 yards from release to hitting guys in hands.

Hey, I'm not saying the guy is Joe mo, just that he's not had a decent OC that can get the most out of him.

Two very different arguments.

You either have to say, Schotty and Sparano are decent OCs... Or Nacho, deserves the benefit of the doubt.

It seems to me many posters refuse to commit to the former for the purpose of being bitches.

Testaverde,Simms and more were bums till they got the right combination of cocach and player,

My beef is taking the player out of context.

His body of work has earned more.

So the next nacho bashing asshole, should be defending Schottys body of work.

2. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

vinny had 2 good seasons in a very long career, and was 35 before he figured it out.
    An OC does make a difference, but the best OC will never make Sanchez more accurate in his passing, more intelligent in his judgment, or more decisive in the pocket. I remember Bears fans back in the 70's talking about how Bobby Douglass just needed the right OC to be better than Tarkenton...

My beef is people blaming everyone but the player for his faults....with fanbois it's alwyas "someone elses fault". Sorry bub, the buck stops there.

3. 1968jetsfan

I also find it hilarious that someone supporting Sanchez refers to him as Nacho, a derogatory term.

4. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

really? please keep it coming this is funny! there isnt a pro coach on this board, but he proclaims to be as good as one! oh my god how freakin funny! he would be the least likely with the "junc" he tries to sell.

5. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

[​IMG]

6. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

smh at using stats "out of context" did you watch all those games?

basically what i want from my "franchise" qb. it's not that hard.

7. WillyBeaman

WillyBeaman New Member

EXACTLY. Finally someone gets it. This is an extremely conservative offense. He should be well over 60 percent with under 10 picks. If he was running a Luck / Eli / Flacco offense, he would throw 30 picks every year. I truly believe that.

#667 WillyBeaman, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  8. WillyBeaman

WillyBeaman New Member

Wow. Scary. You can't be serious.

Stop watching pop Warner QB play. Sanchez has biggest training wheels in the entire league. Conveniently ignore his pathetic yards and YPA totals, clear indicators that he is not asked to execute any sort of vertical passing attack.

#668 WillyBeaman, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  9. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

Nacho was a popularized nick name given to him by Bart Scott from the hardknocks series. I sometimes call him Nacho on here with no intent for racial degradation.

10. tbruner12

very true! if he threw often enough, like say marino's offense in miami, the defense wouldnt worry about our run game at all and make sancho poop his pants on every play. 30 picks would be a low number. he would set a pick record if given the keys to the car and told to drive us on his own. in 2009/10/11/12 his pick total would be like 400 right now. his fumbles would be 100. we would still be looking for our first win in his 1st 4 years as a pro.

11. WillyBeaman

WillyBeaman New Member

I just don't get it. These two must be trolling. How someone could watch the Jets offense and actually believe that Sanchez is given no easy throws is beyond me. This team runs draw plays on 3rd and 9 because they are terrified of letting him throw. He threw for 80 yards in their most impressive win of the season. What am I missing?

Play the Jets run most often in red zone and on third down is about a 4 to 7 yard quick slant. Plax's patented play last year. Very high percentage throw. Junc probably considers the airing it out.

12. 1968jetsfan

I stand corrected on that one point, every thing else stands however.

13. feldspar

feldspar Member

He's a broken record, alright. May as well copy and paste half the shit he says, cause he just repeats it.

Also, what you say is true. Junc is right..100% right...and if you disagree then you don't know the game. You don't know what you are watching. Now, if he really thinks that, you gotta wonder why he spends so much time "debating" with people whose opinion he doesn't respect at all. The whole thing is an exercise in condescension. I hardly think he even listens to the opposition.

...and, of course, he gets some people riled up this way, and they feel compelled to argue.

It's really very silly. There really is a point where "average" people should agree to disagree...or at least realize that some of this subject matter deals with OPINION, rather than everything being fact. You can have two great football minds disagree on a whole range of topics, including this one.

14. tbruner12

very true beaman! i saw the show a football life about belichick and he told all of his people in his meetings to watch for throws in the seams, and low and behold we scored14 points and bodden ran back a pick 6 when they were taken away and nachos weak ass passing tried some kind of out pattern. our offense became wy to predictable with him under center. the only time he has had success in the passing game is when the opposing defense is looking run or they blow some kind of coverage. to say he led our team in any year is a joke!

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I saw most, I saw him play well when his team was out of the race and poorly when his team had a chance.

16. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

56yds, 2 tds, 36ints and a Super Bowl win.

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

La Máquina de la Interceptación

These ethnic slurs have to stop. And it's also not very nice to call him names in Spanish, like, "La Máquina de la Interceptación" (The Interception Machine).

Thanks goodness I use El Guapo, a complimentary term. Literally translated, it means "the good-looking one" in Spanish.

18. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Actually I would not call Sanchez Nacho because I like nachos.

19. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

haha, good reason.