Once again, Patriots fans are losing it

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Axel3419, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

I would love to lose in the AFC championship again, honestly. I would rather win it, but getting there in the first place would be a big step for this organization. You're right though, this website would be just as bitter after a loss like that.

2. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Pretty much sums it up right there.

3. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

terrell suggs ‏@untouchablejay4
    it's funny how every patriot fan, is a 49ers fan now. Did they forget that the 9ers beat them too?!?!?!

Terrell suggs throwing gasoline on the fire

4. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

I'm loving these burns. Keep it up.

If the Patriots didn't cheat, I bet none of these tweets would exist. Reaping what you sow.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Just so I understand, you're saying you would not "in a million years" trade Sanchez & Tebow for Brady? Am I understanding correctly?

6. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Yes. Sanchez is 11 years younger and his flaws are coach able.

Brady is a pussy and the product of Charlie Weiss system, which we failed to institutionalize,
    Except for the Randy Mosss year, Brady has made a career out of throwing the ball 8 yards or less. Forgive me for not being impressed.

Once they were stopped from taping, they've won the division but failed in the playoffs...in fact, who has more playoff wins in the last four years?

And...to go one step further...(like Ngata showed yesterday) one guy has the balls to move his feet, and one guy, is a giant vagina.

Not in a million years,.

Look honestly at i

Sanchez went to foxboro, and handed them their ass, just like Flacco did. Buck Fraidy is an overprvledved douchebag, that folds like a cheap tent under pressure.

Routinely.

I'm not saying he hasn't been a better QB over the regular season, but that's Belli.

If I was in a pickup game, my first two,ayers would be Wilkerson, to fold him, and Nacho, to beat him.

Brady's arm sucks, without Moss.

7. Hobbes3259

I'm going to start a new thread for those that care to discuss the issue

8. klarkkent44

klarkkent44 Member

Pats fans must really hate Bernard Pollard... Twice now he has helped ruin the pats dream of a superbowl back in 08' when he knocked brady out for the yr when he was with kansas city then and last night when he knocked out ridley causing the big fumble lol

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Please do that.

10. Hobbes3259

Changed my mind.

It was more about bellies brilliant responses to the Polian rule, (welker, 12 mil..then moving to TEs as teams got a third CB )

But at the end of the day, Brady is fag in a great system,Nacho isn't, and in a pick up game...that's not even close.

Brady, despites the sports media, is not Joe Montana or Steve young, who also played in a great system.

And if he EVER played under Ken Obriens conditions, he would have quit.

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I missed it... Is there a thread discussing the wife of Welker tweeting about Ray Lewis being a murderer that paid off the affected families?

12. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

did this happen?!?

13. displacedfan

Nope.

Here's a link: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...s-critical-facebook-page-0121,0,5768158.story

Quote from wife on her Facebook page "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

14. displacedfan

So to be clear, in a pickup game, your first two picks would not include Adrian Peterson, Aaron Rodgers, RG III (healthy). It would be Wilkerson and Sanchez?

Dude Brady has been really good and would be really good here. Yes he is in a system that focuses on short passes and precise timing, but he is worlds better than Sanchez. Not even close.

15. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

You're wasting your time. His head is so deep in the sand, it's coming out of his ass.

16. displacedfan

Honestly, pickup game means 7 vs 7 so like 2 "blockers" a QB and 4 wide receivers. Hello Adrian Peterson as #1 pick. Hello Aaron Rodgers or RGIII who has track speed.

17. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

Well I mean he is right. Brady is the product of an OLine that has routinely been one of the best in the league in pass protection and having arguably two of the best TEs in the league. Just check Bradys stats in games when he is put under lots of pressure. They're not good... at all. Brady doesn't succeed with the Jets. IMO

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

LOL at the guy saying to trade Brady. Yeah send him this way. The NE defense sucks. That's why they always lose, and when Brady faces tough defenses and takes a lot of hits he struggles. The Ravens D is no joke. It's not that Brady is bad in the playoffs, he faces the really tough defenses in the playoffs. The problem is their defense can't make up for the fact that the offense won't put up as many points.

#38 Barcs, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  19. displacedfan

What?! He definitely succeeds with the Jets. We probably never go 16-0, but we succeed with him.

20. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

He's not good at all when he is under pressure, We do not have players that get good separation, and our o line doesn't protect that well. I can not see him succeeding with the Jets. That may be my bias of being a Jets fan and hatred of Tom Brady. But putting that aside I really don't think he is "Tom Brady" with the New York Jets.