Patriots, Dolphins, Bills. Which one do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ArmandJ, Jan 11, 2013.

?

Which team do you hate the most?

1. Patriots

167 vote(s)
    74.9%
  2. Dolphins

52 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Bills

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Yeah. If you think beating a shitty team is a sign of success. Stop trying to date yourself. The Phins' success and reason for hatred is a distant memory. Unless you live in the old days.

2. Over & Out

Over & Out Active Member

no options for Jets or Giants?

Right now, I hate the Jets, but, not as much as I`ve ALWAYS hated the Giants. You can put the Pats, Bills, Dolphins, throw in the Colts, combine them all and I still hate the Giants more. Jets are second hated right now. The Jets and Woody just pissed me off beyond belief with their stupid idea of sharing a stadium again. Pricing out all the good fans, or rather the smarter fans was another dumbass idea by the Jets.

3. NJGREEN

NJGREEN New Member

I don't like the patriots, tom brady, or bellicheat. The Bills and Dolphins I have no feelings for....

4. StealthDefense

StealthDefense Active Member

It will always be the fish! I became a fan of the Jets in like 89. At the time Marino was the fucker that caused all the trouble. Kelly was the constant success and you almost expected the Bills to do well. The Colts and Pats were nothing back then. But when the Fish were up, they were the real rival. When they left the tarp off the field to slow our pass rush. When Ken O'Brian and Marino put up that insane game of passing yards. And the fake spike. A rival is a team your competitive with and go back and forth in my opinion. The Pats are in another class. I hate them, but the fish are always right next to use. Squish the Fish!

5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Pats

Dolphins are close second. I don't care about Bills.

6. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Pretty much this.

7. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

Dolphins for sure. I don't even know why i hate them so much but i just can't stand them. Even though they have been shitty most of the years since i've been a Jets fan i still can't stand them. Every year i hope they go 0-16

I don't even hate the Pats anymore. I have come to respect their organization. They use to be my most hated team, but i realized that it was more about being jealous of their success than having any legit reason to hate them

The Bills i don't even really care much about. To me, they are just a team on our schedule twice a year

8. Nick6539

Nick6539 Member

Ive been a jets fan my entire life, but I became a "true" fan in '98 (not missing one game) and I have to say I hate the pats the most by far, and I always will for the rest of my life. I don't like the phins either, but its still not true hate like I have for the pats.

9. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

Let’s see. There’s Bellycheck(cheat, snake, and the biggest boor in the league, Brady, Craft (with that smirk ugly shirt and all his influence in the league), Holding penalties that never get called (see Craft’s influence in the league). Patriot fans, Gillette stadium, the Boston accent and on and on.

Remember when the Jets played the Texan’s. Remember JC Watt blocking pass after pass. Well, Bellycheck definitely made adjustments when they played them right after the Jets. He knows he’ll always get away with it, so why not. I took these uncalled holding penalties, preventing Watt from jumping up to block Brady’s passes right off the TV.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Dolphags. Can't stand them. Pats are only hated because they're good. I still despise the dolphins even when they suck. Whenever the Patriots fall off one of these years, people won't hate them as much as they once did.

11. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

The VA must be short for Vagina!

The first picture isn't even holding, since O-linemen are allowed to grab the jersey inside the shoulder pads.

The 2nd one is a bit of holding. I'd bet a grand that you can stop every play of every game and get a shot of something like that that isn't called by almost any team.

OK, so you hate the Pats. That's fair enough, but your crybaby bitching is just that, crybaby bitching.

12. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

CJ Wang. Your so used to getting away with holding you wouldn't know it if you saw it. The point of the first picture is that he stopped C J Watts from jumping up to block the pass. Did the same thing in the second picture.
    We'll see if the Texan fans think it's holding when I post it on their Boards.

13. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

For anybody that said the Pats they have to be young (under 35) because I've been a fan since 1976 and after moving to south Florida in 1979, there is nothing more unholy than the Dolphin franchise and their total doosh fans.

The abuse I took living through Marino's glory days down here was horrific. As far as the Pat's go, there is some solace in knowing Brady is at the tail end of his career and hopefully they'll spend the next 20 years searching for his replacement, like the Dolphins have been since Marino retired...

14. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

No question it's the Dolphins. I despise any Miami team. I dislike the Patriots only because there are good. And I have no ill will towards the Bills, because in reality they are the only real New York team.

But I have to agree, it's usually the older fans like me that hate the Dolphins.

#54 rico college, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  15. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

Patriots. I never hated the fins or the Bills. Even when they were beating us, I liked Bruce Smith, Kelley, Thomas, Reed, Tasker, Talley, even Marv Levy. I wanted to beat them, sure, but I didn't hate them. The fins didn't have all those guys. They just had Marino--and while I hated playing him, he was always amazing to watch.

To me, it's easy to hate Brady. He never seems to have amazing throws, he just makes better decisions than anybody else. I never see any QB magic out of him, like we saw with Marino or Namath. Hell, I saw more amazing passes from Bernie Kosar and Doug Flutie.....But Brady just wins without it. That makes it easy for me to hate them. But it isn't the whole story, I hated them when I was a kid, too. I was hating Tony Eason and Steve Grogan.....The Bears superbowl victory was one of the most satisfying memories of my youth. In fact, I may have become a Jets fan back in the mid-80's just because I hated the Pats so much.

16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Never understood hatred for Giants. We are playing them once in 4 years, they are not even in the same conference. Same city, you'd say? So what, who gets more fans and $ is not my problem, let Woody worry about it.

17. LockDown

LockDown Member

or you live here in miami with these brain dead third worlders...

18. otrebor1

otrebor1 New Member

I REALLY, REALLY, HATE the fuckin cheatriots! Shit I even have boycotted gillette products! I think that ANY true JETS fan shouldboycott these corksoakers. The dolphags are tolerable now that scumbag marino no longer plays for them. The bills are like the special needs kid that lives down the block. I can;t remember how many times I've prayed for the cheatriots team plane to crash into the side of a mountain! FUCK THE CHEATRIOTS!!!!!!

#58 otrebor1, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  19. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Lately the patsies. In the eighties the dolphags, and in the 90's the jills

20. Realistic Jets Fan

Go ravens niners packers seahawks falcons texans

win that superbowl ...any one of you