Tim Tebow Could Have Saved 5 GMs, 7 Coaches And 9 Teams

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Demosthenes9, Jan 3, 2013.

1. NFL

NFL Active Member

Tim Tebow wouldn't have won shit cus wherever he would of been he would have been on the bench. If you don't show anything in practice you don't get a shot. Plain and simple.

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Its not a conspiracy as LTJF mentions . It's playing the odds.

The odds are that a traditional set will win more as there is much more talent to recruit for it.

The above does not actually mean you can not win with Tebow and a spread offense (and a pistol, or whatever you want to add). It simply means you are not willing to risk it.

Sure its a risk, if it was clear cut, there would be no debate, there would be no Tebowmania section.

Tebow fans believe in the risk, others want Sanchez or McElroy to start next year.

That is the true crux of the argument.

3. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats some funny shit. let me make an algorithm and use that to show that tebow was average at best and then let me extrapolate that made up stat and turn into to an article where I prove tebow is awesome.

I have a knew rating system its called if you score more points you win. it works 100% of the time. So now im writing an article about tebows .563 SMPYW score and how that would have helped 28 of the nfl teams be better and saved jobs!

You guys are so fucking stupid its amazing.

Hey look a random internet douche bag made up some stats to prove tebow is a barely average!

BONER!!!! rub one out. Post on jets site. sit back and watch the haters change their minds now!

4. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

That is the part of their argument I just can't seem to get past.

Rather lose with Sanchez than win with Teblow? Really struggling with that mindset. Can't think of any coaches that actually want to lose. Never does their careers any good under ANY circumstances.

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You have no idea how stupid you sound right? read the article (forget tebow) and post again.

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I explained it clearly as risk, please re read my post again at the top of the page and comment on that.

its not refusal, belief or anything else, its risk.

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Of course it's a risk. You are not saying anything earth shattering. These coaching staffs just recognize the cons outweigh the pros in this Tebow "risk"

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

we agree with each other then.

I disagree with a coach that stuck with suckchez and went 6-10 you agree with that coach.

that's the difference.

9. Realistic Jets Fan

You cannot win with a quarterback who can't pass the ball and sucks

that is the true crux of the argument

the sooner Tebow is released the better for the New York Jets

10. Quientus

Quientus New Member

- Well ... Denver last season did actually manage to win with "a quarterback" who according to you can't pass the ball and sucks ...

- Sanchez aswell seems to fit your analogy ... - even though I'm sure it was meant for Tebow ?

- No, the crux of the argument is that despite evidence to the contrary ..., alot of people (and I don't say "haters" here), still think Tebow can't play QB in the NFL ... when in fact he already has ...- granted, maybe not to most peoples "conventional" standards, nevertheless, he as done so, and has lead a team into the play offs and won a game ...

- And what IF he isn't released ? Then what ???

11. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

I still doubt Tebow. 6 of the games had a defense that allowed 15 points or less.

I bet the record is pretty good for ANY QB who gets the benefit of a defense covering for them all day. Kyle Orton went 23-2 when a defense allowed those numbers. (Tebow actually lost one 7 to 3 at the end.)

So if Orton can get a good record, and just about every QB in the history of the game has a good record when that happens... Then it is pretty easy to see why many aren't easily impressed that Tebow managed to get a few wins. Not when you look at what actually happened.

It isn't like the Broncos killed those teams either. Almost all of them were squeakers against really poor teams. Tebow has a win against ONE team with a winning record. The other 8 were against scrubs, which he never would have beaten most of those if not for the defense bailing out his ineptitude for the first 3 1/2 quarters of the game.

they won in spite of Tebow. Aside from him being able to capitalize on gifts at the end of games, 95% of his play was extremely unimpressive. More impressed with the way the Broncos won with a novelty immitating a QB. Look what the Broncos did when they actually got a real QB this year. Not bad!!

#51 Concerned_Citizen, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  12. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I think if Gene Smith drafted Tebow instead of Tyson Alualu and the next year, the Blaine Gabbert freak show, he could still have a job. Alualu and Gabbert are busts with a capital B.

13. Quientus

Quientus New Member

You are preaching to the choir ... As I agree with you that Tebow isn't a good QB when judging by "conventional" standards ...

However, nevertheless, regardless of what you argument, the fact still remains; Tebow did lead a losing team to a divisional win, and did manage to lead same team to a win against the Steelers, granted Broncos did get annihilated by the Patriots the week after. But as I mentioned before Tebow has played QB and he has had success, which is what I Said ... People May not Think much of it, but that fact still remain, Think of it how you Will ...

:) /salute

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

The one pass he was allowed to throw down field he hit a receiver in the face mask 40 yards away ...that almost completion scared rex so much they never tried it again.

15. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I can;t wait until this whole retarded mess is in someone elses lap

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Despite the sarcastic tone there is a lot of truth in this post.

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

18. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

Well... 4 GMs considering he ended up getting one fired.

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

:lol: :beer:

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Suckchez's ironclad contract of doom got Tannenbaum fired