Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

lol.......

2. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

I agree. But some (cough cough... the fans of a popular backup.... cough cough) think this backs up what they have been saying all along as to why Sanchez was never pulled. They pointed to some sort of an infatuation with Sanchez that Ryan had... and now this comes out.

It isn't the tatoo itself that influenced the decision, but the mindset behind it.

...and if it turned out to be true, wouldn't you be concerned as a fan?

Personally, I still think it was a matter of Ryan not being a big believer in the two guys behind Sanchez, and McElroy was getting a look for future reference when they finally did finally play him.

3. Concerned_Citizen

Really? In the forum below this one, you and some of your buddies have been trying to sell that one line that "Ryan would rather lose with Sanchez than win with that other guy." You've banged that drum for months whenever someone would ask why Sanchez hadn't been pulled, and why that other guy wasn't starting if he was so damn good.

Some even blamed it on a "bromance" between Ryan and Sanchez. It was blamed on Sanchez's contract too. Also suggested Ryan avoided putting in the nice guy because he might actually would win and people would blast Ryan for not making the switch earlier. Lots of excuses, but totally ignoring the more obvious one, that the backups might have been worse than Sanchez. That couldn't be it at all.

NOW you're gonna say that is all in my head? Now that you have something you can use that points to this "bromance?" ...and you don't think I see where you are going with this tattoo thingy?

Really...

4. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Today's world is fucked.

5. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

To your bold, of course I would be, but if I think there is almost a 0% chance of that being the case, well it explains why I could care less and am not concenred. Now if he had a dolphins logo tattoo, then I would be pissed off. :smile:

6. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

My problem is some of these articles I have read trying to associate his tattoo with the way he conducts this team and Myers trying to put a spin on it as to suggest because Rex has this tattoo, the future is already laid out somehow.

It is fucking stupid.

The NYDN is fucking stupid.

This story is fucking stupid. I could give two shits what kind of ink Rex Ryan has on his body, and if it "embarrasses you or offends you", then you should grow a pair.

7. JohnnyS2

JohnnyS2 Member

Umm, that is weird as hell (and don't tell me this could be anybody but Sanchez). I like how everyone's trying to make this a non-story. Sure, it's not major front-page material, but it's just strange nonetheless. What coach, in ANY form of sport across the globe, has a tattoo like that?

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Forget the unmentionable one , pretend he does not exist, this has nothing to do with him.

Having a tattoo visage of an employee in a competitive environment shows a wreck less disregard for common sense, judgement and protocol by a leader, manager or executive of others.

its that simple.

That tattoo is a huge issue long after the unmentionable one is gone.

9. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

People will forget about it within a week.

But, it's good to know that these 'reporters' aren't talking about the GM interviews we're having. Nope, it's all about perpetuating the 'circus' that we're having. Idiots.

That tattoo doesn't even look real, and until I see it on his arm at a PC, it's probably a henna...

10. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Rex is a social deviant. He can be whatever he wants to be, but as an NFL HC, there are some things you just don't do. Add this to the long list of shit he should not be doing publicly.

Yes, I was mortified with the pics of his naked wife in the internet and the foot fetish video he put out there. I am further embarrassed by this continuation of humiliating and unecessary sexual innuendo advertising of his deviant life style. The message apparently is that his wife is a slut and he likes to watch, perhaps even his own players drilling her.

This is apparently just fine with many Jets fans? Holy schmikes. What a sick world.

11. BigJenks

BigJenks Active Member

If he can squeeze a 9 after the 6 he's in the clear again. He should just claim it's not finished and the 9 has to be inked still.

12. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

now if Sanchez turned out to be the franchise QB we all hoped he was going to be, then this would be a non issue. We would laugh at it and see a great bond between the coach who drafted him and the player. The fact that he(Sanchez) has digressed into crap has us looking at him like hes a fool

13. Concerned_Citizen

A poor decision by Ryan, no doubt.

But I don't see what it has to do with the Jets and the functioning of the team.

I don't think anyone would really care.... unless they could use it to prove something else somehow. ...and I bet I know why you are jumping all over this, and we BOTH know why you would.

14. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

Even if the tattoo is real and permanent, I don't think that this is the message. Quite honestly, do you believe that this is what the tattoo is supposed to represent?

15. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I like to think that Rex is a professional and can separate the order he plays his QB based on his professional knowledge of the game. The fact that the lineup of QB’s he fantasizes about having sex with his wife happens to coincide with his depth chart on the field is merely a coincidence.

16. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

It is supposed to represent Rex fucking Sanchez for once since Sanchez has been fucking him for the past four years.

17. NewYorkEveryThing

The question i wanna know is when did he get this? If it was in 2010 .when the back to back AFCC games. Then maybe he thought Dirty was gonna win it fo hor him. There was a lot of us that got fooled by sanchez and Rex was the biggest one.

Or he is a swinger and loves sanchez who he made bang out his wife for that contract?

18. Roy_Munson

Roy_Munson New Member

I heard somewhere today Rex claims he's had it for years.

There's a scene of him hopping into a hot tub (I think with Tannenbaum) on Hard Knocks. I definitely noticed a tattoo -- but do NOT think it was this!

Anyone have that recorded?

19. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Does this really influence how the team plays and how he coaches, no. So yes it's a non story to me especially if the tattoo has been there for years now.

It's not going to mean anything next year when he's coaching so why I should I care? Like I said, if he had a Dolphins or Pats logo tattooed, I would have a problem with it

20. NewYorkEveryThing

Oh so it does not matter if we bring in another QB to compete with sanchez and right off the bat he knows the coach loves him so much that he got a tattoo of the friggin guy's jersey over his wifes naked body on his arm?