Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Didn't Mangini name his son after Brett Favre?

Didn't Belichick get divorced because he was named the "other man" in some tawdry lawsuit. Wasn't he cheating on his wife for something like 15 years before being caught? THAT'S a true scumbag right there

2. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Naw, she's doing oral sex and Rex is yelling "You suck, Sanchez!"

3. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

So true. But of course with Rex and the jets it's a double standard. I'm so tired of the media. I hope Woody implements a harsh PR policy. These media clowns deserve nothing. Let them all rot.

4. mute

mute Well-Known Member

the guy REALLY loves his wife. So what really. Another cheap reach of an article by the media.

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

lol, fixed. That's what happens when you type on your phone and try to get the post in too fast before the train goes in the tunnel

6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

When you're the public face of a NFL franchise, you have to watch what you do, what you say and where you go every second of the day. When you're the Boss, you can't show or even hint at playing "favorites" and always project an aura of impartiality. Rex Ryan has failed miserably on both of these counts.

This is the second time during his tenure that his wife has been the topic of discussion in a negative way. Now we all know Rex is kinky. That's not news to anyone. We also know now that he has some vision of his wife and Sanchez. To what extent that vision goes is something for a "Maury" episode.

In a time when the Franchise is desperate for credibility, Ryan gives us this? When you get a tattoo, its assumed that it will see the light of day at some point. Being on the beach at a public resort means there's no expectation of privacy. Ryan on a private beach is an entirely different matter. If Ryan didn't see this coming, then he's either naieve or stupid and I don't think he's stupid at all.

How many more times does Ryan get to embarrass the New York Jets Brand? How much more is Woody gonna put up with? The whole crying act may have bought him one more year but Rex has a funny way of just trying to blend in. It doesn't work for him all that well. He may be a great DC, a decent HC (being generous here), but when it comes to creating and maintaining high standards both publically and privately, Ryan fails the test.

Its one thing for TGG'ers to continue making excuses and blaming the messenger. Its quite another for Woody Johnson, Mr. PR extraodinaire, to continue looking the other way while his franchise sinks lower and lower in the overall public view.

I'm amazed Rex would do something like this especially after "Footgate". The Sanchez jersey shows a lot of love for Sanchez, but it hardly shows impartiality.

I imagine Rex will cry his way out of this one too. Tuesday's presser will certainly be interesting won't it.

7. NFL

NFL Active Member

He wanted a tattoo with his wife and something to do with the Jets. Who else is he going to get other than his first 1st round pick and the QB of the team? Some of ya need to calm down with all this shit.

8. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Its not and I don't care but it has to be said...its fucking weird

9. Gunther

Gunther Member

I see Woody Johnson has the Daily News Staff and perhaps the post on his payroll. The billionaire owner walks away unscathed, but the coach takes all the blame. If I was Rex I would say the Jets can go "F" themselves. Losing was a part of this organization long before I got here, and it will continue to be that way after I leave.

10. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

If he had 20 tattoos of his wife with 40 other guys doing 60 other things it would be none of our business. But when he permanently inks a Mark Sanchez jersey on his wife, that's fucked up because it betrays his misplaced loyalty to Sanchez and failure to objectively run the team

Taking the picture was sleazy, putting it on the front page was sleazy, but the picture is out and it's bullshit because Rex didn't put the team first and you have to know that cost him a ton of motivation from most of the team

11. NFL

NFL Active Member

And am I the only one that finds that picture a little weird? You can tell whoever took it was hiding behind bushes. Little creepy ...

12. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

If your gonna be a circus, own it and the Jets certainly are.

This makes me love Rex even more, what a crazy thing to wake up to.

You always knew the Rex era could never end quietly, it had to be spectacular flaming ball of craziness.

13. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Yeah let's fire Rex Ryan because he loves his wife and enjoys doing things that people don't normally do. This is a non-story and it's fucking stupid.

14. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Could it be possible that he got this tattoo say...between his hiring and the 2009 draft, where Sanchez wasn't even on the team? And he just picked a random number that would eventually become Sanchez? Or maybe that just happens to be his wife's favorite number?

15. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Say what you want, Rex Ryan is the most interesting coach in the NFL.

I don't always make the news, but when I do it is weird and creepy and involving my wife.

16. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

would be funny if the reason he kept sanchez on so long was because Sanchez was banging his wife :rofl:

17. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Football is fun, Rex is fun, this little prank is kind of kinky and fun. This is Rex's way of taking the pressure off the team a few days before the playoffs start.

18. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Yeah this all Rex's master plan, this is "kinky and fun" Jesus this board is getting weirder by the minute. This is completely fucking weird is what it is.

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Wow. First time in history an NFL HC has been stalked by paparazzi TMZ style. Sick. I really hope the jets limit the NYDN's access. Boycott the NYDN!