Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

I turned the FAN on right before coming into work, and all I got before turning the radio off was "I can't tell if the picture is real or fake, it looks real". And I said to myself WTF did Rex do now? I went to ESPN and there was nothing and I was like phew. But then I figured I would drop in here and sure as shit here is a photo of Rex's half dressed wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey tattooed on Rex's arm, LMFAO, this shit writes itself it really does.

What are the odds that Rex watches Mark fuck his wife? Based on the swingers ads and shit Rex is into, now this very very odd tattoo (I can't believe people think it's normal at all but people will apologize for anything I suppose), I would say the odds are very good that Mark bangs Rex's wife regularly (and Darelle Revis apparently kisses her feet). I swear to God the Jets are just too fucking awesome for words.

2. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

i really really hope that the jets can limit access to the nydn

those douchebags do nothing but enrage me with their constant bullshit. when in a million years have you seen a FOOTBALL COACH. NOT EVEN A PLAYER A COACH.... when was the last time you have seen a coach being followed around by paparazzi while on vacation? the man cant lie down on the beach without a picture snapped and story printed? we have to get articles from that trash paper about what he is reading even?

get a fucking clue, and dont insult us with this crap. anybody that gives a shit about that sort of stuff is obviously not a real fan of the game, either that or they are just a moron who gives a shit what the guy does when hes not on the field or with the team.

manish is a bitch. you know its pathetic when you are looking at cimini articles and going, 'well, hes not THAT bad.' guy has ZERO integrity. its to the point that it feels like if someone told him rex was licking a popsicle hed report 'Rex Ryan seen making lude gesturs with ice pop.'

fucking scum

3. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

His private stuff? He plastered videos and photos all over the internet, it is no longer "your private stuff" when you videotape this crap and post it to millions of viewers. It shows remarkably terrible judgment from the man.

4. jets fool

jets fool New Member

Why in the fuck are we even discussing the probability of sanchez having sex with rex's wife? This board has hit an all time low.

5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Leave Rex and his private life alone. Who cares what he does in his personal life.

6. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So let me get it straight….
    1. The writers claim they are acting in the interests of the fans.
    2. Over the past 2 weeks the writers chose not to break down X & O of the team, but instead focused on sensationalist easy to get bullshit that has nothing to do with team coverage.

Conclusion: the writers believe Jets fans are idiots who will not be able to comprehend football breakdown, and would rather be spoon-fed loads of shits.

Let’s check:

Hmmm the writers might be onto something… some Jets fans are idiots.

7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

That's fucking weird

8. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I want to know who these idiots go to to get tattooed?
    I remember Tomlinson's JETS tattoo looked like it was done with a magic marker!

Rex's tattoo looks like it was drawn by a 7yo, I mean come on guys!

9. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

It's quite disturbing that we as fans or even the fucken media care what Rex does in his personal life or why he has a tattoo of his wife in a sanchez jersey. Leave the guy alone. It's getting to the point that Rex is stalked like a celebrity. He isn't some hollywood actor or something. He's a football coach.

10. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

If what he does in his personal life has an effect on who he is picking to start games, then I care.

11. Realistic Jets Fan

This

Plus a million

12. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

very true, but its at least a little refreshing to come in here and see a lot of people complaining about the same shit. there will never be a lack of idiots, but at least some people here arent buying into this type of bullshit

13. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

"Some" = approx. 30% according to the recent poll

14. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Rex probably has more fun than 90% of the people on this board.

The only ones who look pathetic right now are the Daily News.

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Yes, it is. At the same time, this is news?

I'll bet their will be a bunch of people trying to make this a big deal.

16. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

If this doesn't make the jets revoke media privileges for many of our "beat writers" I don't know what will.

17. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Come on man

Do you really believe this shit? He is starting Shitchez just because he is banging his wife? Come on man. Seriously?

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

See, now if the Jets just held the stupid press conference like every other team, reporters wouldn't have been stalking him and nobody would have seen his gay tattoo

#58 GordonGecko, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  19. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I changed my mind about Rex, if this is true I want him retained. This is way more exciting then the Jets O.

20. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

use your big boy words