What if - Chargers edition

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by JET'S_my_name, Dec 21, 2012.

1. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

I'm bored so humor me. Hypothetically what do you think happens if McElroy sucks it up or gets hurt (God forbid) and they do decide to put Tebow in there during the game.....and he magically pulls a win out of his @$$. Do you think he starts the next game, or maybe it's moot because he'll never be put in?

Personally I think they won't put him in to specifically avoid that from possibly happening.

2. Clovis

Clovis New Member

I bet Mac doesn't drop back to pass more than 15 times, it is going to be a run fest, even if the Jets were to go down big, it will be run, run, and probably run. Tebow will probably get a few carries (no throws) and that will be that. No way, no how is Rex going to risk looking worse by giving Tebow even the remotest chance to look good. Tebow kicked Rex in the balls last year, but Rex will get the last kick in.

3. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

If McElroy can't continue the game for whatever reason, they will put Sanchez in to finish the game.
    That's why they will active three QBs for this game. There no freaking way they will let Tebow to play more than a couple of drives.

4. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

If Sanchez is even on the field the crowd will boo and it will get very ugly. He is running the scout team for a reason.

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Is Tebow even going to be activated? Why?

6. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

If Jets run the ball on every first and second downs, the game will be very short. No matter how ugly it is, the pain will be over in no time.
    However if Tebow somehow managed to put some nice drives together, the pain in Ryan's ass will be forever.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Rex is terrified of Tebow for many reasons, he would put Kerley in and just let him take direct snaps (a huge improvement over Sanchez coming in as back up anyway...).