Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

That shows poor judgement in a particular situation. I don't think it shows a chronic case of poor judgement.

2. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Maybe he could have plagiarized Tebow's speech...

"I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season."

But it wouldn't have worked anyway. Jets need more talent and better play calling. I think they should have picked up Plaxico, Chad Johnson, and Braylon early in the season when they knew that injuries were going to kill their offense. That kind of bold move would have been genius. People talk about not wanting those cancerous guys, but I think that was a BIG mistake. The locker room is already a mess, so it almost reached the point of "can't get worse". Give Sanchez some weapons, and give yourself a chance to win. They played it safe and this is what they got. You can't tell me that they would have been worse with those guys at WR.

3. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Sanchez won't be coming back. He's now a full-fledged liability for the organization in terms of money and that's what will drive the decision to eat his fat salary for next season. Financially, he's a huge burden on the franchise.

4. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

this is just one of the things that irk me so much (even outside of football). I really hate when people keep claiming to "take responsibility" & repeat the same BS again & again.

Don't want Sanchez to take responsibility, I want him to stop doing this idiot stuff. Every time Sanchez claims he's gonna take responsibility, I just laugh to myself how empty his words are.

5. cval

cval Well-Known Member

I have tried to support Sanchez but t is clear he cannot handle the NY spot light. In fact it seems no Qb can that should tell the fan base something. Jets fans destroy every Qb that comes through this franchise. If they don't play at a hall of fame level every time out they will not succeed here. They get beat down so bad it is impossible to stay confident. Just go through the list it is not coincidence.

With that being said Sanchez played so bad last night it is clear he is shot. Sparano is proving not to be an OC and Rex has no clue about offense. I am impressed what he has done with that defense they have gotten better every week with no support from the offense. I don't think Rex needs to go or Tanny why start all over again? What needs to happen is a proven OC needs to be hired and given total control of the offense.

Hire an OC bring in a vet Qb ban idiot fans from trashing said qb and take another shot.

6. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

So how many picks is it this year that Sanchez has pump faked to his open receiver only to move the defense to said WR then pause and still throw to that WR who went from open to double- triple covered?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

7. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Every time he pump-fakes I just shake my head. He does it way too often.

8. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

Very true. On 3 out of his 4 picks, Sanchez had a decent window but hesitated, threw it too late, and gave the Titans a total gift.

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

it's just a bad year, still no need to give up on him. we need to get rid of tebow, all the WC does is hurt the regular offense. Mark came out playing well early then they have a Tebow drive which kills us, in the 2nd half he finally has 2 nice completions and they bring Tebow in. It's a bad situation for him.

10. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Yeah, Tebow is the reason why he threw 4 INTs and lost a fumble (bad snap, though). GTFOH.

11. cval

cval Well-Known Member

The only way you bring back Sanchez is if you bring in a Qb guru and shelter Sanchez from the media. Nor going to happen though.

12. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

If Sanchez just needs more time why don't the Jet's extend his contract again?

13. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

A bad year?

More like a bad two years.

14. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

I'm honestly expecting it to be seriously considered.

15. Ted

Ted Member

Sanchez can't even go to the 50 yard line for the coin toss without the fans reaking havoc from the stands. Playing him only in road games went out the window last night as well. He is done as a Jet.

16. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Careful PF. you're on the trolling borderline.

17. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

WAKE UP. Mr. Ass Fumble needs to go. You seem to be the only delusional fan left in our community who actually thinks this is not on Sanchez. You can try to "analyze" games from the past in favor of Sanchez, this particular game is on him. You don't need to be a football guru to know this guy is not a franchise QB.

Lets forget all the turnovers hes had for a second. Have you ever seen Sanchez hit his receiver in stride? I haven't. I have constantly seen Sanchez miss wide open receivers and throw behind receivers. In fact, that 2010 season he was bailed out of horrible passes numerous times due to excellent adjustments by our receivers/RB (tomlinson).

18. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Sanchez is completely shot now - mentally. He has completely lost any awareness on the field. The Jets would have won that game without his incredible interceptions - passes that didn't even need to be thrown.

He is lost and you don't just bounce back from that. It would take a year on the bench and then careful feeding back into a low-stress situation before he could start to recover some poise. That isn't going to happen with the Jets and it probably isn't going to happen anywhere in the NFL.

He is done.

19. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Here's another reason why he shouldn't start ever again.

We were down by four points, I believe for the majority of the fourth quarter. You mean to tell me in the 4th quarter, Sanchez couldn't lead us down the field for four fucking points? He didn't even need touchdowns, just get some field goals and you win by two.

Brady gave the Patriots 28 straight points Sunday night. Manning revived his team from 28-0 against the Chargers, Eli makes 4th quarter comebacks all the time. Most QBs in the league can get four fucking points in a quarter of play.

20. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

he sucks right now, he's been awful this season but I have seen far too much good from him to give up on him. He needs help- needs talent, needs help mentally, needs better coaching,... but the good news is we can't give up on him b/c of cap ramifications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.