Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollygreenjet

Jollygreenjet Moderator

This is a total horseshit move. Lets deactivate a QB who is healthy and rallied us to a win last week, and activate a QB with banged up ribs, who hasnt made a difference in the outcome of any game this season. Makes no sense at all. But this is the New York Jets. Apparently if Sanchez goes down or gets benched, it will be a injured Tebow who gives us the best chance to win, not a healthy McElroy.

2. BIGREX

BIGREX Member

Cant believe hes not starting WTF is going on been away a few days

3. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

Another depressing Sunday watching Sanchez play QB. *sigh*

4. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

UGH Sanchez starting. Hey Jaguars D, want to look good? Here's your chance.

5. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Another Sanchez fumble....who are you Sanchez ballsniffers gonna blame that one on? LOL

The biggest loser QB ever. Anyone who supports Sanchez is not a Jets fan.

6. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

Or they have down syndrome.

7. allan1

allan1 Active Member

after he misses a wide open Kerley the play before for an easy 16 yards

8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Wow, that's so not fair to people with down syndrome. They aren't as bad as Sanchez supporters.

9. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

Omg we are going to lose to Jacksonville, who people off the street running the ball, a busted backup qb and nobody on defense..

Who would start Sanchez, this is beyond stupidity.

Fire Rex now, or this will happen again next year, and we will draft more trash. Fire this loser.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Rex clearly is more interested in not caving to the fan's preferences than doing what is in the best interest of the team. he would rather lose with Sanchez than win and admit he was wrong that Sanchez gives them the best chance to win, and he thought this was a game that favored his stubbornness considering how bad the jags are. instead he is just proving how wrong he is. if the jets lose this game it should not only be the nail in his coffin but I would fire him immediately.

11. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

He's not having a game like he's playing a 2-10 team.. But this offense is beyond inept and this is beyond the QB.

12. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

But, but Sanchez gives them the BEST chance to win the game. I never wanted Ryan fired more than I do right now. 0 points against a 2-10 team. Fuck you Rex, how is your fucked up stupid decision working for you now? Seeing McElroy in a t-shirt after winning lasts weeks game for the Jets is a total disgrace to the team. I'm betting no other coach in the league in this situation would have done that.

13. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

IS there any point to this thread anymore? Nobody can believe that he is any good.

14. NewYorkEveryThing

Sanchez must give a good foot massage. This guy sucks so bad. Us fans deserve better.

I know we have shity WR's or not enough but when a bad team is giving you the game?

15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Good drive to start the 2nd. Good run blocking.

16. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

This isn't a horseshit move, it is a cowards move made by someone who is utterly spineless. If he dresses McElroy then Rex knows damn well every eye will be one him and Sanchez to perform. If they don't then there will be an equally great expectation for him to have a quick hook on the Sanchize and to put McElroy back in. By not dressing McElroy that pressure is off (sort of). OTOH, everyone knows Tebow is playing hurt (supposedly) so by dressing him instead Rex has managed to create a situation where everyone has no choice but to accept that we all have "patience" with Sancheese.

I know that sounds Machiavellian, but coaches SHOULD be thinking out their roster moves and I would think Rex thought this one out. Consequently, this is utterly spineless. The irony is that for all Rex's superficial confidence in Sanchez, this actually is the most complete display of a vote of no confidence a coach could give should of stripping a player of their starting their position. Think about it..... he has so little actual confidence in Sanchez that he has effectively removed not only any competition for the week but also limited the team's ability to even put in a damn backup!

Sorry for the rant, but this is a joke. I cannot think of another time in NFL history, nor another coach, who chose not to dress a healthy backup so they wouldn't have to pull their starting QB if he was shitting all over the field. Goodbye and good riddance Rex, you're done.

PS- Yes, I know I am making assumptions. I think I am dead on right here, but flame away if you must.

#3516 Aewhistory, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  17. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

I am watching the game on DVR, so I am running behind, but I just saw the Sanchise make his 19th turnover (I think; a fumble). Boy, I am SOOOOO glad we don't have the burden of putting in McElroy.

Rex, you are a stupid human being. I feel more and more confident comparing you to Kotite.

#3517 Aewhistory, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  18. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Trade for Kirk Cousins and ship Sanchez to Arizona

That is all. Who's with me?

19. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

Before anyone asks. Yes he still sucks.

20. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Thread all of a sudden went quiet @ 2:53.

Interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.