Removal of Tarps in J-ville

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Potzer, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Potzer

Potzer New Member

2. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

3. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Also, it would be Jason Babins home debut in that game, could get more Jags fans there, though Henne is playing good football.

4. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

It's funny, how people rave against "Tebowmania", and act like there are legions of bat shit crazy followers demanding he play immediately.

If you read the comments at the bottom of the article, it's almost a unanimous "TebowHateMania".

Kinda makes you wonder... which ones are more obsessed... Tebow fans, or his haters?

5. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

It doesn't matter how many billion smart-ass haters outside of the stadium. A team only needs 60k silly supporters inside the stadium to have a sale-out game.

6. Remarker

Remarker Banned

I believe there are more Jets Tim fans than many Jets fans' indexes would indicate but you are probably correct about the number of Tim fans that will be at the Jag game. All the signs suggest you are. Wonder if he will get a series or two in Jax? I will be in the ketch named Pilgrim (black hull) docked at Metro. shortly before and after the game, if you are around for the game. The beer is cold and we don't run out of rum.

7. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

They get to watch him sit on the bench for all but maybe 3 plays...

Seems pretty anti-climatic if you ask me.

8. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

You are smart. Tebow sucks. You win the fight on internet all the time. Ok? Can you leave me alone now?

9. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Haha, and the beautiful thing about it, there is nothing Tim detractors can do about Tim being a Jet or playing in the NFL. Many of those guys will be lost when Tim retires from football in about 10+ years. I love it. They deserve their misery.

#9 Remarker, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  10. Remarker

Remarker Banned

I don't wonder. It's obviously (to use Rex's fav word) blatant.

#10 Remarker, Nov 30, 2012
  11. Concerned_Citizen

What is it about that that isn't true?

12. Concerned_Citizen

I can't. I'm too intrigued by your avatar.

13. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Yeah, it's kind of driven me away. Every thread I go to is filled with blah-blah-blah from these guys that follow Tebow around like puppies and post negative stuff against him and/or his fans.

I follow the NFL, but the online discussion is kind of ruined. I know that's their goal -- to drive away "Tebois" or "Tebow fans," but I don't really care enough about denying them their goal. It's just apathy at some point.

If you watch, the "haters" eventually show way more fervor, energy, persistence, and end up the last one in the room until there's more to talk about.

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Oh God, I forgot about Jax coming up soon, that game is gonna suck so bad.

Two terrible football teams trying their best to hand the game to the other- with a stadium full of rednecks who actually left their shantys for once to slob their hero's knob over 3-5 largely irrelevant plays... yee haw, remove them tarps!

15. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

You are spot on. As a Tebow fan, I really want him to take time to heal. I hope Sanchez will play well and leave no room for Tebow to take over.

16. Potzer

Potzer New Member

How do you really feel?

17. Remarker

Remarker Banned

On some level, going to a football game in Jax is a good reason to PARTY!!! Tailgating while cruising to the game is a hoot. Ever been in a V birth? Rock on Tim!

Capt. Morgan and I will be there! Edit: To those that may be concerned about my drinking habits, I won't be driving a car or in your yard so don't worry 'bout it. However, V birth visiters may be of concern to some.

#17 Remarker, Nov 30, 2012
  18. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Please drink responsibly.

19. Potzer

Potzer New Member

I was going to let this slide. However the longer the day has gone on the more its annoyed me.

How did you fit so much ignorance into a single post? Let me see if I can follow it up with an equally ignorant retort.

<BrowningPotzerImpression> Man the Jets and Cards what a terrible game between 2 teams without QB's. Wonder how many 4th story apartment dwelling roaches and rats will actually fill Giants stadium to see Sanchez give the jets the best chance to win by dry humping his offensive linemen while fumbling.... Yo! I hate people with lawns </BrowningPotzerImpression>

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Good try, but you should've let it slide like you said - that was kind of lame.

Anyway, I'd love to continue this conversation but I got a roach infestation to attend to. Carry on with your Tebow nuthugging though, sorry to "annoy" you