Tebow didn't do jack this week -- Haters, thanks for stopping by Tebowmania

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bannon, Nov 18, 2012.

1. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

I want my thread back. Why deleted it?

#101 _Jet_, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

We aren't banning anyone for disagreeing with our arguments or arguing a different point of view so I don't get where you're coming from. Most of the Tebois that have been banned lately are guys who are obnoxiously questioning how and why we do things in the public forum.

You're welcome to disagree or tell me it's a stupid opinion and why you think it's a stupid opinion or whatever. No one is getting in trouble for doing that. On the same token, when I come in here and say Tebow sucks dick as a wildcat QB, that's my opinion. When you guys flip out and think I am not entitled to post a negative opinion because I'm a mod and start questioning whether I should be a mod or make posts like that because I'm a mod you're crossing the line.

Bottom line, just follow the rules and there's no problems.

Understand?

And it's shit like this that doesn't belong. This isn't a democracy and your questioning how we run the board isn't going to fly. I suggest you just back off and continue to post your football related opinions.

3. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

I appreciate the response. Will follow up via PM.

#103 Demosthenes9, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  4. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

No Tebow this week, inactive.

5. Potzer

Potzer New Member

Might as well make this permanent or release him.

I don't feel either side benefits from the current deal.

Jets fans have alienated any potentially new Jets fans who've followed Tebow to the jets. In response they've become ass-hats and done stupid shit like annoy fireman Ed to the point of quitting.

Rex doesn't want him as a backup QB, despite stating he's the back up qb. Tim's not going to become the H-back Rex wants him to be.(yet) They're not using him as the Redzone Wing T threat, or Mike Alstot battering ram many think he'd be successful as.

The circus is almost over. Soon will come the grand finale of firing most of the team out of a cannon.

6. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Ironic, isn't it? Many thought it was a match made in heaven when the trade was made.

The Jets wanted the publicity from having Tebow on the team. Tebow chose New York because it provided him a bigger "platform" (as he called it) for his brand.

They both got more than they bargained for.

7. Remarker

Remarker Banned

As much as you'd like to think you have it right, you are no more that a fart in a whirlwind. The last chapter to Tim's story is many years away.

8. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Probably so. He'll still be on the front page in Jacksonville sitting behind Gabbert. Probably get a lot of press as a punt protector on some other team many years from now too.

Even after the NFL, you're right, more chapters for Tebow.

Media ain't gonna let THAT golden goose die.

9. phaytal

phaytal New Member

:lol:

Tim Tebow is terrible as an NFL quarterback, and all the hoping in the world won't change that. I'm pretty sure that when New York cuts him, he will be the fart in the wind, and his NFL career will take one more step toward irrelevance, and bust immortality.

The rest of his Gator teammates that made the NFL sure are thriving though. Maybe it was them the elevated Tebow's game all along.

#109 phaytal, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  10. Remarker

Remarker Banned

We all know the fart in a whirlwindishness of CC's and Fatal's predictions and the dumb as a stumpishness of their intelligence.