Shonn Greene thinks it may be time for a QB Change

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dirty6Sanchez, Nov 14, 2012.

1. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

the way some of you people act, how do you live in this world? This is more media bullshit. If you can't see this is just another "look at the jets, they won't get off the tracks" reporter bs, you're hopeless. nothing to see here, move along.

2. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

or if it was understood correctly, this team continues to be the dumbest, most self destructive team to ever play in the NFL...which is very possible.

3. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

and I think it's time for a RB change

Rex needs to make things very clear in the lockerroom. IF you are NOT with Sanchez and REx you can GTFO

4. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Funny, because I saw it claimed yesterday that it was in fact Bart Scott who gave the anonymous quote about Tebow being "terrible". Not going to mention where I saw that claim, but it's a source that has been right quite a bit.

5. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

It's time for a running back change as well,someone needs to read Greenes stats to him

6. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Who gives a rats ass who is saying what...
    Something needs to change, if it doesn't work then do something else.
    This fucking BS every week about, Well we had a good week of practice then come out looking like SHIT is old.

Put Tebow in, put Mcelroy in, put the fucking water boy in, whatever, just do something.

Do something or sale the team....Give us all a break.

7. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

I love Shonn Greene. If we had a back to compliment him we would be dynasty. Shonn Greene murders secondaries as soon as he breaks through first level. Problem our offensive line b-lows and we don't have a good side to side back to change the pace.

Imagine a running back that is quick on the outside, catches passes and has a qb that can throw a screen pass and then a murdering back that sends a defense reeling in the second half, just keeps lowering the BOOM over and over and over.

Finally, an OC that knows when the run is working and kills a defense with play-action BOOT LEG for the home run hitter.

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Greene may be a worse running back than Sanchez is a QB.

9. JetsVilma28

^ I want him on my team. Just need a back to compliment him. ie Tomlinson, Jones. Greene is a great change of pace, KNOCK OUT puncher.

Not garbage like Mcknight and Powell.

10. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

If Shonn Greene believes that, then he better not be surprised when his ass is on the bench soon enough. He's more of a problem than Sanchez, in my opinion.

11. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

Problem is, it's now 2012 -- and the only move that Greene seems to have left is running into his O-line's back and falling down.

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

There is nothing great about Greene. He's a good guy to have in the 4th quarter after a legit #1 RB tears up and wears down the opposing defense all day. He's a poor mans Lamont Jordan with no hands.

He's a below average starting NFL RB and it's a crime that we went into the season with him at RB when we were supposed to be a run focused offense.

13. Hooterdawg

Hooterdawg New Member

Fans who quote PFT for anything are as disillusioned as Mike Florio. The story came from Yahoo, not any research by Florio. It obviously is targeted to attract hits from Jet fans or haters. Nothing new to see here.

14. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

To summarize this thread:

Greene opens his mouth – everybody bashes Greene.
    :smile:

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

When Mangold has something to say I will listen. Bums like Slauson and Greene should keep their mouths shut because they are part of the problem.

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

they had silver on wfan earlier today. he stood up and said that greene said what he said and they all got a good laugh out of the absurdity going on right now.

he was saying how it was funny that the jets call anyone making anonymous quotes all sorts of names yet they came out today and said jets personell close to shonn greene.

it was actually quite humorous. its like its something new every day around jets land. a fucking mess if i have ever seen one.

17. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

18. JetsVilma28

^^^Slauson is a BIG time bum, agreed.

Greene has earned a few stripes.

I am definitely not calling Greene a feature back. He is Michael bush to Matt Forte. A solid back that pounds the rock, changes the pace and allows your feature back to catch some fresh air.

Who are Greenes backup? Powell? McKnight? that's a joke. Greene is NFL caliber and he has punished many opposing defenses. It's too bad our clown FO completely ignored the glaring weaknesses going into 2012-13 season.

We get rid of our 1-2 punch in Jones and Tomlinson and bring in garbage powell and Joe "woulda ya know!! plays every fucking position" McKnight. We don't address the garbage o-linemen Slauson & Hunter/Howard. Holmes is a bitch. Hill can't catch his cell phone, ipad or television. Kerley has a flipper for one hand. Sanchez lost his swagger and Tebow's miracles are hampered by an OC, dare I say, that is worse than Schotty.

Moving forward :up:

19. boston_jet

boston_jet New Member

lolololololololol