Jets rip Tebow according to Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Diddy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. catfish

catfish New Member

agree, I am almost willing to bet that if Manish came out with who the source was, that the source would be as surprised as everyone else. It would be something that was said off the cuff in training camp

2. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Oh, what the hell. Since you wanted to get all nitpicky about the statement, it would be really nice if you were accurate in quoting what he said.

The statement was:

Do you understand that "pretty much singlehandedly beat" and "singlehandedly beat" aren't the same thing ? That the two phrases do indeed have different meanings ?

3. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

this is the type of meeting rex needs to have with his team

http://youtu.be/oonhns1xAFw

4. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

LAME

dont blame the press ie: kill the messenger...blame the punks with big mouths always flapping on ur team and ur head coach for creating such an atmosphere of thugs talking by being a loudmouth blowhard since he got here

amazing how stupid some people are

5. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

matt slaoson is a dick...another nobody who talks too much

i remember this idiot last year-and worse when the jets were tanking-saying "we really do boast and talk...we know every team brings their best against us" and other assorted crap that was laugh out loud funny...

who or what is a matt slauson anyway?

6. IWillPeeGreen

IWillPeeGreen New Member

I hope by now theres is not a shadow of a doubt in anyones mind its Cromartie. It's pretty damn obvious. Not that it makes a difference honestly, hes always been popping off.

Now if it was Revis, Bart Scott, or Calvin Pace, then that would be another story.

7. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Today at the players interviews, Cromartie was blasting rap music from his locker room to try to drain the noise. When the Jets PR staff told him to turn it off, he did and then try to hide his face (and himself) while denying request for an interview. Wow, what a pussy.

8. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

One other thing, Manish said a source said the Jets wide receivers are garbage right after the 2nd Dolphins game.

9. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

@DAVIDprice14

lol Jets players are crushing Tim Tebow in the paper...they need to look in the mirror cause that team is TRASH!! Not one standout player

@DAVIDprice14

lol locker room talk with the #jets again...only team we hear about talking trash about their own players...that's why they're trash

stole the words right out of my mouth

10. Ted

Ted Member

Where do you come up with this stuff? I am not trying to be rude but are you high school age?

11. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

If the Jets have the thoughts of Yeremiah Bell, that would be nice.

After last year too, I wouldn't be surprised if the actual quotes ever leak they are less incriminating than we have them. Remember, we don't know the questions asked and nobody is going to come up and refute the article saying that's not what they meant especially if the quotes as Slauson suggested, are old.

The comment from the Jets official is old about the WR also. Manish was sitting on this I think and waiting to drop it it seems

12. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

This post is too level headed and practical. It wreaks of common sense. You are not contributing to the hysteria at all. What is wrong with you??!!

:)

13. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Bingo. Blaming the media is so comical. Every week we get a complaint about another writer or commentator not showing the Jets "respect" . hahahah, what a fuckin joke. The team is a joke.

I said last year when Rex admitted to losing the lockerroom that he should be fired immediately. IMMEDIATELY. Since theres no worse admission a coach could make.

But many on this board calle dme nuts. I said he'd never regain the lockerroom.

Well, its painfully obvious that the inmates are running the asylum here. This thing is embarrassing.

I just do not see how any normal, rational person could POSSIBLY entertain the idea of bringing Rex back next year.

The man is a joke.

14. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Good point..... pull a Belicheck manuever and bench all the loudmouths this sunday, even if it means tanking the game. It's not like they're going anywhere anyway.
    Unfortunately, I don't know if that message coming from Rex will be received at this point.

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

“I think the anonymous person is probably some smoke in the air or a fart off somebody’s [butt].” - Bart Scott

16. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Um, no. The media is a bunch of clowns. They spent the entire season so far talking about Tim Tebow and this QB controversy that never happened. They are a joke. They deserve every bit of the blame. They are a bunch of hacks that can't analyze our team worth a damn. They overlook everything except Tebow, the one guy that has less to do with us losing than anyone else on offense.

First, this story is dishonest, no proof whatsoever that anybody said anything claimed in the article. Manish has posted these "anonymous source" articles before and to this day none of them have been verified. Second, Slauson has come forward and said the quote that Manish attributed to him was made in week1 or preseason. If you never heard of quote mining or taking quotes out of context this article is the definition of that, and if one part is twisted from the truth, chances are the rest of it is as well. This pulls the entire article into question. Sorry I just don't believe something because some hack journalist says it. Proof or it didn't happen. Simple really and it applies to all parts of life. Manish needs to put up or shut up.

What cracks me up more than anything is how many sportscasters and fans actually go alone with this story as if it has any credibility whatsoever. Sorry I have higher standards than that. People blindly believing this article is similar to creationists claiming science is wrong yet providing zero proof of their claims and pretty much just making stuff up. Manish Meta whatever his cornball name is has ZERO cred right now.

Proof or it didn't happen. Posts like this are typical of giants fans. Why are you even on this board? Go back to enjoying your team as it collapses late season like usual. :lol:

#536 Barcs, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  17. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

Somehow I think your insult of the Giants falling apart late in the season isn't going to bother him too much considering how they've won two Super Bowls in the last five years doing just the opposite.

18. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Man the fallout from this was bad, not only did the Tebow fans come out in full force, but the ENTIRE JETS FANBASE and ex-NFL players think the Jets are a complete joke, nice job, the Jets deserve the clown suit now.

19. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

These guys are morons, what a bunch tards this team is. They are getting their ass kicked left and right, none of um are worth anything. And yet they rip the back up qb. Too funny, same guy who beat our ass last year. I was happy he came, Sanchez blows, he always will. If we dont run the football we will always suck. But sure, be one of the worst teams in the nfl and talk shit about the guy who doesn't even ---play----.

Around a 30 yr fan here. How many of these shit talkin losers are from NY???? Gtfo. What is holding me to this team. Getting real tired of this shit. Never saw Pennington act like such a broken baby, and he was the weakest qb I ever saw... whine and put his head down and slam his thigh, with his limp ass wrist, like I do Snachez at the end of every...... fuckin....... series.

I know the secret of why they dont want Tebow, its not cause he cant throw.. yea yea I know he cant, but its cause they are used to having a wet tampon back there and are scared of having someone who has a pair. And this includes the head coach, fat tampon number 2. Who cares if he cant throw you cocksuckin faggots, this is a mans game, and Im tired of rooting for the biggest pussies the nfl has every seen.. To think I acutally got excited we might get a ring after all this time, instead I get to hear this woman bullshit talk, EVERY WEEK. Go throw your pretty ball sanchezy, if the mean guys let you play with it, all your sweethearts will love you. See what the 49ers did to your punk ass FAGGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?? That's football.

20. ahteist tebow fan

ahteist tebow fan New Member

If he was black he would be in a better position to start a game. Non-racist christian fanatics and the liberal media would have joined forces to make him start. I imagine the liberal media saying that Tebow have not started a game because of racism and because the establishment doesn't want a good black kid to succeed.