Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

Nope. Of course that's because he gets paid $12M a year. At a lower number sure a lot of teams might sign him, he's basically the same skill level or better than a lot of backups (Henne, Campbell, Leinart etc)

2. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yeah he's better than most if not all backups. Not good enough to be a starter currently.

3. NewYorkEveryThing

He is a higher paid Matt Moore. USC bum...

4. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Matt Moore went to Oregon State

5. JetMonkey

JetMonkey Member

Mark Sanchez needs to get the hell out of New York. He has the ability to succeed, but he cannot do it with this franchise and under this much media scrutiny. It is indeed time for the Jets to move on. What little confidence and momentum that he has built up throughout his career, if it hadn't already left last year, is definitely gone this year.

6. NewYorkEveryThing

Sanchez did!

7. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

no, actually campbell has a better arm. di you forget that lam pass/red zone pick in seattle already? all the under/over throws the past two years?

8. General Fan

General Fan New Member

I'm new here to tgg but I just wanted to express my bemusement that this 'sanchez sucks' thread has 2400+ posts in a month.......and yeah, I think he sucks too

9. mr nyjet

suckchise went to usc. his college coach said he wasn't ready for the nfl.

he was right. meanwhile a qb who won the bcs championship sits as the inactive 3rd qb. guess our offensive braintrust knows better than nick saban.

brady was pointing out today on boston radio how great woodhead has played at new england and how stupid the jets were to cut him. and, he is right!

#2429 mr nyjet, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  10. mr nyjet

the phin fans who post here warned us about sporano. they were right.

suckchez has regressed under sporano.

11. General Fan

General Fan New Member

I was somewhat baffled by the Jets hiring Sporano with such zeal. His offenses were always mediocre and he never had any prior OC experience. I wish he was still coaching the fins so I could know that they have no chance at success in the immediate future. The Fins are way better off without him, unfortunately.

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

so i saw this in another thread.... not sure if its real or what but its frustrating to even think about.

13. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Knock Knock. There's another QB who is 1 slot ahead of him on the dept chart and he won 2 BCS championships. Might think about giving him a shot first :) :) :)

14. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Making it even more grotesque is that if he threw the ball after hesitating the first time, and pump faking it once, it still could have been a TD. I mean, he was really really late with that weak pass (as an aside, he needs to actually drive off his rear foot).

15. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

We have been spending money, there is a small thing called the salary cap!!!

16. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

woodhead hasnt done all that much since he left the Jets and he is playing in a far more potent offense - teams have let far far better players than Woodhead slip through their fingers.

The jets have spent a ton of money, their issue is that they have not spent it very wisely - look at the huge contracts given to Pace, Scott, Revis, Holmes etc etc

#2436 JetsUK, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  17. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

Vilma, John Abraham last pass rusher we had in NY, JCro, Lowery - can't under stand why they traded him and kept Eric "I'm going to catch you in the endzone" Smith just to name a few.

Then there are useless trades like the Tebow failure, and the Braylon weirdness

18. Ted

Ted Member

19. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

To the above. He didn't pre select. He looked right, middle hesitated, right didn't adjust his feet and int. instead of staring and throwing picks, he goes through his progressions and throws them

20. Ted

Ted Member

If he went through his progressions how could he not see Hill in the middle? Aside from staring at his intended target he often pre-selects them because of in inability to read a defense. This is just one of many samples of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.