Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

coughGREATPOSTcough
    coughBUMPITUPcough

2. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

How soon we forget.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Oh here come the Tebois. I'll tell you what's bullshit. You telling me I have no idea whether the backup QB's have it. I've seen enough of both of them to formulate a good opinion. Whether you think I have or not is completely irrelevant and it's a joke that you think it is.

You guys root for TEBOW and all you want is for TEBOW to start. I am a Jets fan. I want the JETS to WIN. Don't you dare tell me bullshit about ME wanting the Jets to win. You have zero ground to stand on. You root for the player and came to this forum to talk about the player and you've been hoping all along that he would get to start. That's all you care about so far as I'm concerned.

Now move all the Teboi bullshit to the Teboi forum where it belongs.

* wields ban hammer *

4. WillBBC

WillBBC Member

I just want to see McElroy get some snaps. I don't care if they're 4-11 going into week 17 when it happens. I want to see what he can do against starters.

I love Sanchez. My girlfriend gives me shit about it all the time but uhh...the numbers kind of show he's bottom 5 in the league.

5. Ted

Ted Member

It's ironic because Smith and Sanchez are almost the same QB just in different situations. 2 years ago Sanchez was an up and comer and Smith was a bust. Now Smith has a coach that understands his game and Sanchez's weaknesses are exposed.

6. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

I don't care if it's Tebow or McElroy, just make a change. It needs to happen before the end of this season so that in the off-season it can be clear that Mark Sanchez will not return as the starting QB of the New York Jets.

7. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Smith was always forced to try and win games in San Francisco, and he's not that type of QB. He's not a QB. He's a game manager. Same with Sanchez. However, the Jets don't have the personel to win with a game manager right now, and when's the last time a game manager has won the Super Bowl? Roethlisberger in '05? Maybe?

It just would make more sense to make a change at QB than it would to try and become what we were in 2009 and 2010. Baltimore, San Francisco and the Jets are all the same and they all fall short. This isn't 10 years ago.

8. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Thats right Murrell,
    Just make a fucking change of something in this bye week.

9. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

They will talk about something this bye week and we will see the same shit when they get crushed by Seattle.

10. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

If you wanted the JETS to win, you would not want the worst QB in the league(Sanchez) to start.

11. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Pretty much. Surprised how stubborn people are.

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It has nothing to do with being stubborn. Do you guys even know how to read? Please don't respond to my posts until you learn how.

13. ArmandJ

I know how to read, thank you very much. I don't need petty insults like this.

What I'm saying is that if you want the Jets to win, you have to realize SOME sort of change is necessary. It doesn't even have to be Tebow.

What has Sanchez shown anybody this year that indicates he can do better than 3-5 over the second half of the season? For me, it is absolutely nothing. He's shown no leadership, no drive, no pocket awareness, no general football IQ, no accuracy, no taking care of the ball, nothing.

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I want the Jets to win and I believe Sanchez is the best QB on the Jets by a large margin. I also believe Sanchez isn't a good QB, he just happens to be the best qb we have. I've said that several times now in several different ways.

It's really not a difficult concept to grasp. So when you stop calling me stubborn for no good reason I'll stop asking if you know how to read.

15. ArmandJ

That's your opinion, and that's fine.

My opinion is to simply start someone else. There is nothing to lose. We lose more, we get a good draft pic. We win more, we get into the playoffs as a wild card. That's my stance.

16. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

This is a completely irrational statement filled with irrational hatred.

Since you are a moderator I’ll ask:

If Tebow becomes our starting QB does he get to enter the big kids forum to be discussed with the rest of OUR TEAM?

17. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Then go ahead and tell us about all the times you have seen Tebow and McElroy playing QB with the 1st team guys.

I root for the TEAM that my favorite player plays on. If Sanchez were cutting it, you wouldn't have any argument from me. Hell, if we were losing but Sanchez was putting up numbers and wasn't at fault, I'd be talking about other problems instead. But that's not the case.

Great. wave you ban hammer because i have the nerve to say that Sanchez has sucked this year and that it's time to see what EITHER of our backup QBs have to offer ??

What are you going to do if I say that we should try starting Powell or McKnight instead of Greene ? Accuse me of being a Powellbot or McKnightbot ?

If you want to ban me for having the nerve to call out your bullshit statement and to emphatically say that since the starter, Sanchez, has shown that he just can't cut it, that we should see what EITHER of the backups has to offer, then step up and do it.

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

If you're going to call my post irrational please feel free to explain why.

19. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Probably because we haven't seen what either Tebow or McElroy can actually do with the same first team guys that Sanchez has been leading.

You presume that Tebow and McElroy are going to be worse than Sanchez. Based on what ? Tebow's play last year, before working on his mechanics in the offseason ? His and McElroy's play during the preseason, where both were working with squads of guys who are now selling cars or insurance somewhere ?

20. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Against guys who are now selling cars or insurance somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.