Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SchulzEricT

SchulzEricT New Member

As I mentioned, his "much better numbers" are the worst in the league among starting QBs. Also, I don't think Jets fans want him to fail, I just think they realize he's a failure and want to move on. I always preach patient with QBs, but I think we all have seen what he can do, and he's been found sorely lacking. Maybe they should've signed Jason Campbell or a similar QB, and you could put him out there and see him outperform Sanchez with the same players, but they decided to go with Tebow as the backup, so it's time to use him. If you don't have confidence he could get it done, then don't trade for him.

Also "any time he hits the field, I feel like a fumble or pick is just around the corner. That being said, I think people are far too negative surrounding him" What??? That whole "too negative" thing is a joke right? I mean, following "a fumble or pick is just around the corner" it has to be, right?

2. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

I ssem to have a knack for starting never die threads. :shit:

3. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

...and wait several more years before running someone else out of town. It's a viscious cycle man.

4. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

Is the new argument that Sanchez isn't properly appreciated by the stat-team at ESPN?

5. MURDR

MURDR Banned

I want to heard the dude's response. SHould be good, considering he jsut got raped.

6. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

There have been a lot of crap teams that have had a QB perform better than Sanchez has over his career. But just looking at this season the mere fact you have to go back 13 years to find a QB who's gone 4 straight games under 50% completion rate, when your name comes up compared to Jamarcus Russell for lowest completion percentage over 5 games, then your not in good company. Let me tell you there have been some really crappy offenses over the past 13 years with much less at receiver than the Jets have but still completed passes more reguarly. At least with Russell you could say part of the reason for the low percentage rate was the number of downfield passes, you can't even try to make that argument with Sanchez.

And it's not like Sanchez has ever been a good QB or even a league average QB. He's not been, EVER. He's had a couple of good games over his career, but he's had more where he's crapped the bed. Remember 09 when his turnovers almost cost the Jets a playoff birth? or 2010 where the only reason the Jets made the playoffs was because teams were resting their starters? With a top 5 running game and a top 5 defense an average QB wouldn't have had the team backing in to the last wild card spot. but Sanchez has never, ever taken care of the ball. And he's never carried the team.

Sanchez has never been above a bottom 1/4 of the league QB who turns the ball over way too much compared to what he brings to the team.

7. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You have your years mixed up. 2010 nobody rested their starters except us in Week 17 where we had a playoff berth sealed up and ran Brad Smith all over Buffalo. 2010 was the year we leaned heavily on Sanchez to win games late because we didn't feel like closing teams out. 5 game winning 4th quarter comebacks, two in overtime. We leaned heavily on Sanchez in 2010 because the defense took a slight step back from one of the very best to one of the better ones. We needed Sanchez to actually bail us out a couple times and he did thankfully otherwise we might have missed the playoffs. 11-5 got us the 6 seed that year somehow.

8. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Bradford may have the worst OL in the league, the worst receiving corp, and an aging running game. Yet, he is playing better than Sanchez.

9. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

Remember when everyone was giddy about the Indy win, and I said this thread still applies and I was flamed for it.......feelsgoodman.

10. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

You feel good about the QB of your team sucking?

You a fan bro?

11. displacedfan

And this is what is weird, you enjoyed your team losing because it proved a point for you on an internet forum? I don't get that

12. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Was just going to say this

13. displacedfan

Me too. Like I'm predicting that the Nets are going to better than the Knicks this year and have argued this against Knicks fans but if it does happen, I'm not going to brag about it and point at myself saying "see we are bad like I said!" I'd be annoyed because the KNicks didn't play well. If I was 100% wrong and they get the one seed, I will lead the displacedfan knows nothing about basketball bandwagon because the Knicks have the 1 seed.

14. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

Sanchez is no leader I have never see him rallying the troops when the team is losing. when are we benching this overated fool?

15. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of the excuses that he's been handed. There are plenty of things wrong with this team, but to say Sanchez isn't one of them is just beyond stupid at this point.

Please feel free to add to this list of excuses people have given him...

1. He only started one year in college. (....and 4 in the NFL)
    2. His offensive line doesn't give him enough protection (....like he gets rid of the ball quickly anyway.)
    3. Schottenheimer was holding him back (....then what's Sparano doing?)
    4. Sparano's holding him back (....guess it's always the OC's fault.)
    5. Tim Tebow and the circus showed up (....be a man and win the job then)
    6. Tebow destroys all of his momentum (....doesn't explain why he sucked the last 3 years)
    7. He doesn't have any weapons (....I actually like the receivers now, but we brought in Holmes, Plax, Braylon, etc but he's always sucked.)
    8. He doesn't have a running game (....well, he used to. How can we be so sure that it's not Sanchez's ineffectiveness that allows defenses to key on our running game?)

I think my biggest issue is that every other fan base crucifies the QB when things go wrong, yet this fan base does that to every player other than Sanchez it seems. But when Sanchez played extremely efficiently in the playoffs, he was the entire reason we won. Everyone ignores that Shonn Greene was at his height of productivity then, so they have no problem bitching about how bad he has been since the playoffs, but Sanchez gets a pass? They both should have been vilified.

Tebow's probably not the answer, but we've spent enough time figuring out that Sanchez definitely isn't.

16. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

stfu. Nobody said Sanchez is the only reason we suck. He is the biggest reason however.

You Sanchez homers are jokes

17. rjmkrm

rjmkrm Member

Sanchez does not respect the football. Two more fumbles (one lost) and another pick.

He shows no signs of being a leader.

He has no QB "clock" in his head.

He does not know when to check down and looks uncomfortable going through his reads.

He forces balls into areas where there is no window. If Miami DB's could catch they would have had at least two more picks today

Other than the above, he is fine.....

18. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

If they just put the Jets' play breakdowns in GQ magazines each week, I'd bet he'd be able to read a defense a lot better.

19. displacedfan

Actually a lot of people have said it 's only Sanchez and if we somehow rid Sanchez we turn into a great team. If a Sanchez homer is someone saying Sanchez has sucked but the rest of the team isn't very good either, I don't know what kind of world we are living in.

20. displacedfan

Can you point out who said the bold? I think everyone has said he is a problem. It's defining the portion of the problem. I don't think I've seen one person say he isn't A problem though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.