Rex standing up for sanchez in the post game press conferencee

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets4lyfah, Oct 28, 2012.

1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

The guy is posting it in every thread too

2. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

This times a thousand.

3. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

That too, it took him long enough to junk Wayne Hunter - like a year after everyone knew he was patently useless.

I've been thinking Tebow would get in any minute the last few weeks now but with the lack of usage of him throwing 'at all' I'm starting to doubt it. Rex sees what the rest of the world does, Tebow was either lucky or had divine intervention on his side last year and is not an NFL QB. Sanchez is an NFL QB...a bad NFL QB granted, but still an NFL QB.

4. bobaru

bobaru Banned

That's pretty funny, with the sarcasm of your insights to boot. You couldn't script this kind of humour, if you were Stewart or Colbert.

5. bobaru

bobaru Banned

Rex isn't helping this team (or Chez) with his pathetic assessments and decision-making. He's only bestirring alot of negativity.

6. bobby2times

bobby2times Member

If Sanchez starts the whole year I really hope Rex follows his ass out the door. Tired of watching a putrid offense year in and year out when all the rules give offense the advantage. Bring in a HC thats knows both sides of the ball. Bring in a GM that doesnt give out awful contracts and actually knows the game of football. Give us a new owner that isnt more interested in selling PSL's than winning football games.

None of this will happen and we all will be watching Sanchez suck it up next year due to the most idiotic contract extension ever given.

7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

You think Tebow at QB would make this offense less putrid? Come on now.

8. bobaru

bobaru Banned

Not with Sporano and Rex at the helm.

9. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Please just give McElroy a shot. For those who say he wouldn't do better because of his arm strength, has has never started a game in his NFL career, so save it. We couldn't get much worse, IT'S WORTH A TRY!

10. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

The alternatives aren't very good so saying Sanchez gives them the best chance to win isn't saying much.

Tebow is just as bad as Sanchez, maybe if we're 3-8 go ahead and start McElroy to see what you have and if we need to draft a QB.

But this teams problems are much deeper than Sanchez, they are poor on basically every level, even special teams is terrible now, blocked punt, blocked FG, 57 yard return (last week a 104 yard return), recovered onsides by the fins, lost onsides by the Jets, I mean terrible today...

Not much you can say, the team is 3-5 and didn't bother to show up vs miami, niners, and pitt, it's at best a 7 win team at this point.

11. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Um... no. We would be no worse starting Tebow. Sanchez is an embarrassment or a football player and so are you if you believe we should keep starting him

12. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

What a stupid thing to say. What Rex SHOULD have said is: "We've finally found out the key to getting Sanchez's production up - we just have to play from 20 points behind every game."

F*%$ Sanchez. We've already wasted almost half a decade waiting for him to wear his big boy pants and produce. So far... nothing but disappointment.

13. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Agreed. No matter how much the public screams/complains, Sanchez will get chances to prove himself as long as he collects that big paycheck. The more money you make, the worst the front office looks when you're sitting on the bench.

14. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I can't disagree.

15. dr.velociraptor

Well we'll see how the front office pays Sanchez's salary when the fans stop showing up which is about two games away.

16. Badaxe

Badaxe Banned

Very insightful.

17. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

A QB controversy may be the last chance the Jets have to get Sanchez to man up and start preparing and playing like a professional.

18. DolfanDuBbZ~

DolfanDuBbZ~ Banned

Rex lost the team last year. I don't think he ever got it back.

19. dr.velociraptor

I agree, I love Rex but this team simply has not come out ready to play in half the games this season, that's on coaching. Once you lose the locker room I don't think you get it back.

20. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

You're either trolling, or you're just plain deluded.