Jets offensive line: Atrocious

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NJJ_Jersey_Jets, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Mason

Mason New Member

Man everybody on the offense must love Sanchez. They under perform and Sanchez absorbs all the attention. Not saying that Sanchez is playing good, but come on -

The offensive line can't pass block - It's because of Sanchez
    The offensive line can't run block - It's Sanchez's fault
    The receivers drop balls - Clearly it's because of Sanchez
    Running backs don't run for big plays - Sanchez sucks!

Enough is enough. Sanchez is indeed playing terrible, but he's not the only problem, he's not even the biggest problem. Stop trying to divert attention away from all the other problems this team has to further your agenda.

This message is hidden because JetBlue is on your ignore list.

#41 Mason, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. ackack

ackack New Member

I stopped by and warned you guys that the Fins would maul the Jets O/D lines in this game. It really was not that surprising. Sanchez layed like crap after his bell got rung, and Sparano kept running the same predictable plays that he used in Miami.
    You have a couple of play makers in Kerley, Green and Keller. It seemed like they were not even in the game plan. Good luck in Seattle. That defense is going to brutalize Sanchez. If I were Ryan, I would game plan Tebow for the whole game. It is the only chance you got.

aka LANGER72

3. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

The O line wasn;t good, but Sanchez on numerous occassions could have set up a beach umbrella back there, and still could not find a place to throw the ball away.