Eva breaks up with sanchez for ......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NewYorkEveryThing, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

You mean a young, good looking pro athlete with tons of money to burn in NYC is out partying and womanizing? Won't somebody please think of the children?

XLATION: BFD....

2. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Dirty Sanchez has too many hoes on his dick to be worried about one....#childplease

3. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

Drunk Joe used to play better maybe Sanchez has found the route to keeping his job as an NFL QB..

nah, he still sucks!

4. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Without reading through all of this to confirm/deny......the rumor I heard (radio) was that one reason she broke up with him was because he sulks around the house and has pity parties after losses.

5. jetfan1987

jetfan1987 Banned

Why am I not surprised to hear this kind of story? It's obvious that Sanchez cares more about chasing women than actually working on his game. If he even put half the effort into practicing his craft as he does womanizing, he'd be a top 10 QB by now. Instead, he'd rather get lazy off of his fat paycheck and party before big games rather than do what it takes to win.

Sanchez is Namath without the talent. All glam and hype, no substance.

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I read they broke up because Sanchez is always stressed about football. Aka he gives a shit about football.

7. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

imo, there's nothing about getting laid that should prevent anyone from doing their job.

That about covers it.

8. Barcs

Barcs Banned

What a load of crap. Sanchez is one of the first to arrive and one of the last to leave practice. This is all just unsubstantiated rumors and nothing more. Sanchez works his ass off. Claiming he isn't working or caring about football is one of the biggest lies I've read yet in this thread (and there's a lot of em). The phins forum is around the corner. You're in the wrong place, bucko.

9. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Yes. I have my criticisms of Sanchez, but I have only heard as you have said here. If someone says otherwise, we should expect a link.

10. Biffins

Biffins Member

who cares if he parties. this is absurd.

11. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

This the rumors I read around this said she got upset because was always pissed off and upset after games.

12. Coach K

Coach K New Member

lol theres a difference when you have a cubicle job or maybe your the shift manager at kinkos

this is the NFL and the reason most guys never take their game to the next level are repeated reports like this.

i really dont care what he does as long as he plays. so being that he looked great minus the horrible INT im not gonna put alot of weight into this. but its certainly interesting to hear.

13. jetfan1987

jetfan1987 Banned

So if Sanchez isn't to blame for last week, who is?

14. Coach K

Coach K New Member

wr drops, Tony Sparano's situational playcalling (which pisses me off cause otherwise he called a great game), a bogus PI call on Kyle Wilson, the fact they threw a concussed Greene back into action and a hobbling McKnight for more carries when Sanchez was torching their horrendous pass d.

need i go on?

15. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Eva might have broken up with Sanchez because the paparazzi were beginning to notice that a date was just dinner and then home in separate cabs.

16. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

We have this:

Namath fucks every available hotty in Manhattan then wins the SB.

Babe Ruth fucks every available hotty in whatever town he's playing in and hits 4 home runs.

But maybe Namath and Ruth were gay and never actually fucked anybody, because we have this:

But then we have this:

Romo hits the Daisy Dukes and misses the playoffs.

Brady nails the Australian bikini model then loses the SB.

Reggie Bush keeps up with the Kardashians and blows out a knee.

Hank Basket fucks a Bunny then fails to rope in a wide open on-side-kick, losing the SB.

Sanchez pounds the Desperate House Wife and loses to NE.

Ace pitcher Verlander de-pelts Kate Upton and gives up 3 home runs in the World Series.

Maybe what our High School coaches told us is correct......skip the trim, win the game :mad:

#136 Footballgod214, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Whoa whoa whoa. Reggie dated Kardashian, then got a ring, then got the side effects. Lamar Odom got a Kardashian, then won another ring, then got the side effects.
    :breakdance:

Oh also throw Wilt on the top list supposedly. And where does Big Ben fall on here? Because he does have two Super Bowls and well yeah

18. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Ahh the, "if I can't put all of my eggs in this basket, where will I put them?" approach. Perfect...

19. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

You know a good Girlfriend would understand this.

20. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Even with a name like Dirty Sanchez you never want to slap a girl in the face with your dick while yelling "WHATS MY NAME? WHATS MY NAME?"