Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

And let's not forget that Int was an awful, awful throw.

I would never say Sanchez plays most games without making any good plays. The td drive later showed some good work by him. But let's face it - there were a fair number of bad plays, and his botched handoff to Greene leading to the safety does not even factor into his passing stats. Yet that play is part of our overall assessment of him, or should be.

Before yesterday, the Sanchez Fans wanted to talk about anything other than completion percentage. Today, that's all they want to talk about. It is so transparent.

2. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

His bad hand off that was a safety was the difference, that under throw on a wide open hill in the end zone was a bad one and the fumble on the sack was the end. He did play solid over all but we all know the pats pass d is bad. He just hasn't been sharp all year.

3. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lol I do not understand people praising Sanchez for the kick out of the end zone.

That isn't a "smart" play, that was the ONLY play to make in that situation. Sure he could have picked it up like a moron but doing what the situation calls for is not anything to be proud of. Especially when he was part of the reason the ball was fumbled. In that case lets start praising him when he throws a pick and then tackles the CB

You guys are doing the opposite of a backhanded compliment called a front-handed insult

#783 BeastBeach, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  4. Moonshine

Moonshine New Member

Have you ever seen Michael Vick play football?
    Tony Romo?
    Cam?
    Flacco?

A perfect example- Anybody else see that play where the Browns QB, whoever he was, had the ball batted back at him like ten yards behind the line of scrimmage, and not only did he catch, he caught it, ran around for a few seconds, and then decided to throw a second pass. :breakdance:

Sad but true fact.... There's a quite a few QBs who are often faced with the "don't-try-and-do-that-shit" decision, and every single time they try to do that shit. It makes you really hate them and their 50+ million contracts.

5. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Ok so some QBs are reaaaallly dumb. That doesn't mean the ones that aren't dumb should be praised like they made a good play, especially when they helped cause the turnover.

6. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

Yesterday is a perfect example of why I refuse to give up on this QB...at least until season's end. The Jets have such a rich history of instability and constant turnover. Solely based off of what I've seen in the past, the majority of the losses the Jets have suffered in the Ryan/Sanchez era were because they shot themselves in the foot. Exclusive of games such as the Patriot 45-3 thrashing, Baltimore butt whooping, or the 49ers abomination. Even with two stars gone, I don't believe this team is that bad. As for Sanchez, yes, he is average. But, I've seen enough where there is some upside. I've said it before, the guy is a gamer. Gets smacked all over the field and gets up for the next play. If some of the anti Sanchez folk got their wish for another QB, i.e. Mr. Tebow, it'll be like starting over all over again. The guy doesn't suck. He's terribly inconsistent from time to time, but he's also been really good as well. But alas, saying stuff like this only invites the angry mob to cone by with their pitch forks because some Jets fans can never believe and not have someone or something to complain about. Here's to Sanchez not sucking.

#786 Jetrik, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  7. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Be careful about speaking the truth. I got banned again because the mods love them some Sanchez.

8. Pat$Leahy

Pat$Leahy Banned

Sanchez threw key interception and also gave NE a safety (2 points). The swing of 9 points was huge and you can blame Sanchez for 9 points.

When it was most critical to make a play he fumbles ball away.

Sanchez sucks and no Jet fans is going to argue this point.

99% of all Jet fans don't think of Sanchez as a leader. If you saw him during press conference then you too would understand.

Sanchez is a wimp and needs to be replaced in 2013 if this jet organization is going to have any chance of moving this organization in the right direction

9. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I don't think people are praising Sanchez for getting a safety. Their praising him for not being a stupid idiot and try to turn a terribly broken play into something worse. The kick was the right play there. Get the ball away, don't let them get 7. Because I could see probably around 10 QBs try to pick it up and do something. That would be 1/3 of the starting QBs. It was the smart football move. Just because someones says its the smart football move doesn't mean that they are praising him

10. cardken

cardken New Member

Sanchez is shaking my faith in him. That being said what is the alternative? Starting over? We are not going to be any further down than mid pack in the draft, no great QB's to be taken there. No Free Agents to speak of coming available. And no going to have any takers with his contract. And Tebow is not the answer long term. So much like Romo and the Cowboys we are stuck and have to work with what we have. He is not the worst, yes makes bad decisions, but works hard at the game. Stop kicking the dirt and lets move forward.

11. Pat$Leahy

Pat$Leahy Banned

Sanchez is not a leader and should be benched. Sanchez was acting as if the team had won the game when he was directly responsible for losing it. Leadership means that you take full responsibility when your team loses especially when it was your costly mistake at end that ended any chance of having a shot at winning game.

In the post game interview,Sanchez was smiling and acting like the Jets won and never ever takes any responsibility for losing a football game. Leaders don't shy away from taking responsibility and Sanchez never has and is the reason why the NY Jets without a doubt will be looking to draft new QB in 2013.

In addition to the above Sanchez has no peripheral vision he focuses on one receiver when there are others who were wide open and he has proven that he can not make reads and progressions quickly and has always made bad field decisions. There is a direct correlation why Sanchez completion percentage is one of the worst in the NFL if not the worst as I believe it is 53% and if you can't make that distinction then you are not being honest to yourself and are only trying to make a point that you love Sanchez so much that you can't see how truly bad of a QB he really is.

Sanchez has been at or near the bottom of the NFL stats for a reason and its because he sucks and you better come to that realization soon and you better start doing your homework about college QB's because these Jets will be drafting one in 2013, no matter how much you like Sanchez he is a goner.

NY needs a leader and Sanchez is no leader.

12. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

So I guess running backs aren't supposed to take handoffs properly anymore?

Agree with a lot of this. What are the Jets supposed to do, cut Sanchez and get someone new in the draft next year? Then cut him if he's not a superstar by week 7 of his 4th year? Good way to run a team.

13. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

You must have done more than that I don't think they care about him one way or another.

14. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

QBs are supposed to have shown what they have in their third year of starting but they obviously can't cut him when they just gave him another 20 mil of guaranteed money to keep him from having a hissy fit.

15. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Great post. It's amazing how many want to discard Sanchez despite having no clue what to do. They say shit like "we should draft a QB in the second round" - Like Kellen Clemons, Pat White, Kevin Kolb, John Beck, Drew Stanton, Brian Brohm, Chad Henne, or Jimmy Clausen? Really? Maybe we get REALLY lucky and draft someone as awesome as ... Andy Dalton! That's your plan? And that 10% chance of getting a player like Andy Dalton is better than Sanchez?

Or maybe we should take a QB in the first round AGAIN, trade up even, in hopes of getting someone who is as good as ... Sanchez! Who cares about the other holes on our team and our lack of playmakers. We need a franchise QB who is big, has a rocket arm, and can run, like JaMarcus Russell or Alex Smith! Are we serious with this shit?

Wake up people! We are riding Sanchez until the bitter end. Is his play infuriating at times? Absolutely, but we're stuck with him because the alternative is a Hell of a lot worse.

16. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Smmfd.

With a cast yesterday. Absent the clock operator and the BJ...he beat New England.

Again.

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

This we draft a second round QB and start him right away, we go back to being even more miserable. I am 100% on board drafting a QB, but we should probably keep Sanchez while we do it. Remember, there are many holes on this team to fill, we can't miss on a QB and have him fail. If we draft one in the second round, we need let Sanchez be the fall guy, develop the team around the rookie QB through next years and the following years draft and then let him start. He gets a year under his belt, maybe even starts midway through Sanchez's last year. But if you want stability, ridding Sanchez or starting Tebow/McElroy will not do it and we will have to completely restart. Keeping Sanchez buys us a draft or two before completely restarting. Granted, we probably won't hit enough in those drafts, but it buys a couple of more years of stability and no change

18. cval

cval Well-Known Member

So now we are blaming Sanchez for the botched hand off?

This is not we love or hate Sanchez Sanchez is the Qb for the jets. He makes a bad throw on the pick (no hill was not wide open) a d he is the worst Qb in the league.

So let me see Sanchez sucks before him Pennington sucked Favre sucked Boomer sucked, Vinnie sucked. Did any NY Qb ever not suck? Maybe the expectations are little to high?

Most of the Sanchez bashers were saying we were going to get killed instead we take the game into behind a strong Qb performance and the all you guys do is bash. What is it are jets fans or Pats fan or do just like to bitch?

Kid threw one pick and that is all you can talk about he threw the ball forty times one pick is not bad. Stop the fucking bashing it is just old get behind the team or stop being a fan.

19. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

You must be right.

20. mute

mute Well-Known Member

a lot of idiots will think Sanchez is the idiot here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.