Pathetic Tom Brady!!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

2. FatDarrell

FatDarrell New Member

Hilarious. I hope video surfaces at some point.

3. Mr. Green Pants

That Richard Sherman is okay in my book.

4. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

Not trying to defend brady because i hate him but who is richard sherman? Lololol

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Love the attitude.

6. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

A future pro bowler for the Seahawks

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Brady is getting old.

8. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

Good! I wish it came sooner! I do worry that the guy they drafted last year will be good but Brady is awesome and I would love to see him retire! I just hope he does not go into broadcasting!

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Tom Brady is going to purse television watch...lol

10. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Awesome. Truly awesome.

11. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Ryan Mallett sucks

12. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Television is going to pursue Tom Brady.

13. HOI

HOI Active Member

Tom Brady doesnt have to pursue shit...his wife is worth 250 MILLION DOLLARS.

14. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

Remember when the Jets had this much swag?

15. jetfan1987

jetfan1987 Banned

Do the Seahawks have the worst uniforms in the NFL by a mile?

16. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

This is actually pretty funny. Probably the biggest game of Sherman's career so far, so let him have his fun. Any loss sucks, but this ain't Brady's worst one by a long shot.

Seattle's secondary is huge... they're very tough, and played a very good game. Give them credit, they hung around long enough and the Patriots failed to put them away when they had chances to.

Defensively the Patriots are Jekyll and Hyde. The front seven is playing excellent ball, but the secondary is just awful. How do you let a guy get behind you in Cover 2 when you're up by 6 with less than 2:00 to go? Inexcusable.

The offense is not without blame either. They left at least nine points on the table with stupid mistakes, and two of those were Brady's (grounding at the end of the 1st half, INT in the red zone on a ball thrown too high and too hard that deflected off Welker's hands).

That said, this game wasn't the prelude that sets things up well for the Jets. The Patriots will be at home and they will end up getting the shit kicked out of them this week by Belichick. Maybe momentum carries NY, or maybe Sanchez steps up with a big game. The Patriots will likely do the same thing with NY... take away the run and make the Jets beat them through the air. If Russell Wilson can do it, can Sanchez?

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Sad thing is these are a striking improvement over the ones they wore last season.

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I have a strong dislike for the Patriots but this whole thing is stupid. This Sherman guy can talk trash I guess because he won but it doesn't change the fact that he's still Richard Sherman and Tom Brady is still Tom Brady. Seattle didn't win the Super Bowl or anything, they won a home regular season game... Going up to him after the game is one thing, since he told him too, but to put it on your twitter and shit for the whole world to see is clown's work.

As for Tom Brady? I would KILL to have a NYJ QB with his tenacity and drive. The guy is always fired up and giving his opponents shit, getting pissed when things aren't going well and he isn't afraid to yell at his teammates when they aren't performing. I wish we could bottle some of that stuff up and force feed it to Mark Sanchez, he could use that!

To think the guy has played many years and has 5 SB appearances and he still takes every single play/game to heart. Did you see him during the Buffalo game? He was absolutely furious at the end of the first half of that game. He came out and led SIX TD drives in a row and was STILL furious back there. Just once in my life I'd love to have a QB for the NYJ like that.

19. jetfan1987

jetfan1987 Banned

They should just go back to their 80s-era uniforms. That color scheme was just beautiful.

20. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Brady's turning into a cranky old man. Dude is always complaining, always cursing at people, and he's the most classless individual in the game. I dunno if you guys saw Inside the NFL last week, but they recorded him saying "Fuck you bitches" after the refs reviewed a touchdown as per protocol. Fuck Brady.