Who's gonna be the first expert this week?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jtuds, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Mr. Green Pants

I don't think it's a stretch to say that fans who respond to wins like this probably shouldn't bother following the team anymore.

2. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I agree with you but if the pass that was tipped by Freeney had been picked and run back for a TD, idiots on this site, on call in shows, and certainly the writers employed by various sports sites would be pinning that on Mark and using it to promote this Tebow thing.

If he'd suck in that hypothetical scenario, he should suck because the pass got tipped regardless of the outcome. But no, because the Jets won, it's all good and that play doesn't seem to matter.

Save yourself the embarrassment and never talk football with anyone in person. If you think a win over ay pro football team is not important or substantial, then you really have no idea what's going on or what it's like out there.

3. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

You are a moron. Another know nothing fan. Sanchez did nothing wrong today and threw some beautiful passes when the Jets had to throw. Most of his completions were either TDs or first downs conversions on 3rd down. Why should Sanchez and the Jets force the pass when the Jets ran all over the Colts today? When the game was in doubt in the second quarter, Sanchez was flawless.

4. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

let the overreaction to this win begin...

5. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Thanks for making my point.

6. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

where are all the dark siders today ??? suck it darksiders.

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

he is a fat piece of shit.

8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Amazing to me... Now we won because we shoulda won...
    lmao.

Isn't that what food teams do?
    Isn't that what a good Qb does?

So wait, we can't use the O-Line , WR's, No Running as an excuse when they all go bad and Mark takes a beating but when they play well...

Mark gets no credit...

Honestly, Some of you guys are just asses.

I was at the game, had a great day w/my wife, beautiful weather and got a Nice Sanchez poster on the way out!

My day was a 10/10

Fuk the rest of you haters!

9. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

i find it hard to believe that you would waste 3 hours of your day tuning in,then time to post on here if that is how you feel after this win. It's a win,a solid win vs the only opponent the jets were allowed to face this week.

10. United_Jets

United_Jets Active Member

Oh dear God...we lose to the 2 best teams in the league with great defences (and ran the Texans very close) and it's because we are the worst team in the league with the crappiest QB, coach and GM in pro sports history. But we hammer the Colts and it's due to the world's worst run D and a rookie QB? Sounds like this forum alright...
    I would mention Luck and the Colts putting up 300+ through the air last week and beating the Packers..but what has that got to do with anything...

11. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

If a QB throwing for 88 (82 after deducting sacks) yards total qualifes as not bad then, okay. The ground game gained 252 total yards. Sanchez threw 18 passes all day, thus limiting his exposure and he averaged a pawltry 4.6 yards per attempt. But he did play mistake free, so he gets kudos there. This was one of the games that was considered winnable. and the Jets won it.

12. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

we won because the gameplan finally worked, and we played great on passing defense,Luck never threw a TD they never scored a TD period. The Defense played great so did the offense, and Tebow's fake punt was big and led to a TD

13. TheJetLife

TheJetLife Well-Known Member

This negativity is beyond sickening. Be happy that we won. We all know that this team isn't elite, but they don't suck (even with all of these injuries). Stop hating on the team that you root for.

14. TurkJetFan

its always good to win....but even with the win are the problems of this team solved? how are they going to sustain success this year? i don't see it happening.

but if they keep winning then that's all that matters..

just don't be shocked if it doesnt happen sunshiners.

winning 1 game doesn't erase the problems this team has...and i fully expect to be flamed for this, because i know everyone is starving for something positive, but im just keepin it real.

15. TurkJetFan

hating is 1 thing...being realistic is another.

16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Soooooo..... lets summarize

Jets have no running game, OL collapses every other snap, WRs run poor routes & drop passes left & right, QB has < 50% completion, D can't stop a chicken from crossing the road means

Sanchez sucks, must disassemble the team, fire OC, HC and GM.

Ground game works, OL holds, WRs run & catch the ball well, QB completes 61%, D forces 3 turnovers and allows only 9 pts means

Sanchez still sucks, but the opponent sucks more.

Got it.

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Hill,Kelley,Keller on the field...together. Sanchez not being forced to hold the ball for a four count.

Last week he had two pics be ause he hit scrubs on the hands...and they thought they were playing volleyball.

Sparano only needs to get him into quick high percentage throws early.

This offense would be unstoppable, if it ran through Kerley in the slot.

18. Velocityvirus

Velocityvirus New Member

What passing game?

The Jets did exactly what they needed to do to win the game. Run the ball a lot and keep it out of Sanchez' hands.

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

It is all about getting better week to week. The fact that fans are completely clueless to this inherent factor is always hilarious. The Jets played great today and they demonstrated that they are improving if they can keep this rolling then we beat the pats and keep on rolling.

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yeah people over react and dont really look at things for what they are. i dont like sanchez but i understand he played well today. his passes were crisp, on time and on target. i have to give credit where credit is due.

i didnt even realize he only threw for 88, he seemed like he threw for 250 just because he played well.

notice how quiet things are around here tonight. its kind of scary how we all love to complain but never like to praise. and i am the toughest of all of the sanchez haters, i havent liked him since the day he was drafted. but that makes no difference in saying he played a very good game today.