Predict how many bonehead plays Sanchez will have

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by thirtyoddfreestyle, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Classyy61

Classyy61 New Member

I think that Sanchez will play much better this week ! Weaker Defence + KELLER !

2. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

sanchez vs luck

experience vs hype

let the cream rises to the top

3. BleednGreen247

:rofl:

buncha dopes

4. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

The D plays well, plus the running game shows up, and Sanchez magically looks worlds better. Good for him today.

5. Levenhagen

Levenhagen New Member

so far so good

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

it was pretty easy to predict he would play well this week. he did, nobody should be surprised.

7. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Sanchez didn't have to do much this week. Running game got the job done, Sanchez just had to manage the game and make a few good throws. No real complaints today.

8. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Easy game. We got into the RZ, he threw some nice passes, didn't need much else form him

9. thirtyoddfreestyle

thirtyoddfreestyle Well-Known Member

you had to know i wasnt going to let it die after one win... i still think Sancho is a poor quarterback who lacks leadership skills and decision making abilities...

i hope we run the ball early and strong because i do not want him having to "WIN" the game with his arm, granted.. mark has had a few good games against brady...

Sachez is such a fu*king eingma each week . im just hoping he protects the ball and PLEASE..... No overthrown passes for easy INT's....

DO NOT LET US DOWN........

10. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Going into every game, I'm always trying to think positive. So let's go with zero mistakes and he punishes the Pats secondary with a couple 15+ yard passes to Hill/Kerly combo.

I really don't think the Jets are going to be able to run it well on this Pats D. Jets O is hopefully going to build gameplan to target Pats weaknesses.

11. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Odds are he'll make a few mistakes, almost every QB does. Hell, Peyton through, what, four picks on MNF? Rivers through five as well, I think. They happen.

So if he throws one pick don't go nuts about how he's a terrible QB. If he throws five then sure, that's indefensible. The one that bothers me more is fumbled snaps (assuming it was a good snap, sometimes it's on the snapper and not the QB) or a sack that turns into a fumble. Those are inexcusable, IMO.

A pick could be because the receiver runs the wrong route or fades instead of coming back to the play (or vice versa depending on the coverage) or it could be just sheer bad luck (i.e. against the Texans with the tipped passes that just happened to fall right into the hands of a defender).

My bet on bad plays: One pick, one sack where he could have easily thrown it away and one fumbled snap that he recovers but it's still a loss of yards. Maybe one ill-timed timeout as well because the play clock is running out.

Edit: That being said, on the positive side, I think he'll throw a few TDs and we'll set our season high for longest reception. Win? Not really sure, a lot of that depends on our defense.

12. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

what kind of fans make threads like this about their own qb?

shame

13. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

3 turnovers, at least 1 of them a pick six and missing 3 wide open guys by at least 5 yards

14. Barcs

Barcs Banned

What a clown ass thread. Glad I didn't see this before the game or I would have lit the OP up. Sanchez had 0 INTS, 0 fumbles, 2 TDs and 86 QB and 109 QB rating. So those of you predicting failure get to eat crow, as usual. I'm telling you, these people aren't fans. They are trolls from other teams. No way anybody actually tries to predict failure for our starting QB each week unless you've got serious emotional issues. We know you people will be rooting for the Pats this weekend. Keep your negativity to yourself, don't bring down others with you.

15. finjim

finjim Banned

all of them.

16. JAG

JAG New Member

well what the hell, when your "name" is Jets 4 lyfah what do you expect

17. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Sanchez has actually been pretty good with turnovers so far this year and a large portion of them were not his fault. I think people in here are just mentally challenged.

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

whoops. double post

19. NYJETS4life24

NYJETS4life24 Active Member

At this point Sanchez should have 0 interceptions on the season. I havent seen one pick that has really been his fault. Tipped passes, recievers tipping it up, and receivers running the wrong route. I havent seen one interception that was his fault really, some bad luck and receivers messing up

20. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

I want Mark to have a solid, no mistake outing and beat the Pats...PERIOD! This is a career defining weekend for the QB of our football team...Play well and he controls his future destiny...shit the bed and it's gets messy!