Mark Sanchez sucks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TNJet, Sep 30, 2012.

1. thirtyoddfreestyle

thirtyoddfreestyle Well-Known Member

Honestly I'm done with Sanchez. I will not spend my money buying any merchandise or attending any games unroll he is gone. Don't send him to the bench. Send him to the junkyard. We better be in pursuit of a qb and an all purpose rb as top priorities next season. Sanchez is sinking Rex and tanny. Eli would have come in here and made these receivers better. Kept the defense happier and improved the all around morale. Everyone on this team starts lagging when Sanchez makes his bone head shit plays that ruin the game. And he makes at least 1 every week: f*uck this guy

#641 thirtyoddfreestyle, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  2. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

You are hilarious. You are done with Sanchez - but you weren't with Holmes and aren't with Greene.

You have something against Sanchez?

3. thirtyoddfreestyle

I just said we need a real rb.

4. thirtyoddfreestyle

Looks like u read it before I edited it. I'm typing on the iPhone posted before I was finished.

5. thirtyoddfreestyle

You ate kidding yourself if you think mark is going to be elite.

6. thirtyoddfreestyle

Sanchez dosent even have the demeanor and persona of a leader. The guy seems like a pushover - but that is another topic in itself

7. IBLEEDGREEN17

IBLEEDGREEN17 Well-Known Member

ok this i agree with. lets see if sanchez will bomb these next few games. if sanchez plays terrible against these weak teams then let the tebow shitstorm commence

8. june19

june19 Active Member

Naa.dude you right, the guy looks lost in some plays like he doesn't want to be there.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

9. Mac Redstrum

Mac Redstrum Member

Cumberland does his job an catches that ball and were not having this discussion

10. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

The people who still support Sanchez don't do so out of any logical reasoning. They will rationalize and make excuses for him no matter how badly he plays. They will be no closer to agreeing that Sanchez has to go if he has a 0 qb rating the next 5 games as they are now.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/10/09/refo-texans-jets-week-5/

12. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Incorrect.

I don't support him so much as I am aware that this team will go nowhere, regardless of who we have at qb, with its offensive supporting cast.

I want a new RB, WR before we address the QB.

Sanchez has won with Thomas Jones. That people think he is an elite RB is laughable. He was mostly mediocre with the jets and had one or two above average years. He has won with Greene. He won with a role playing WR in Cotchery. He has won with Braylon Edwards - Again, not elite or game-changing.

Everyone thinks Sanchez inherited some all-star lineup through his years here. He hasn't. Not even close. Not even very close at all.

Shonn Greene can't bust a run greater than 2 yards. Does this not register?!

It's outrageous!

Let's blame everything on Mark as he struggles for the past 4 games.

Forget the success he had with braylon, thomas jones, cotchery and the other elite athletes that were at his disposal.

13. ozrodmd

ozrodmd New Member

Sanchez chokes again. His last INT was high and inside, catchable but with the game on the line you have to be near perfect. People say a lot of crap about Tebow's accuracy but when the game was on the line his throws were right where they needed to be. That is what was so amazing about Denver's streak last year. Everyone did what they had to do. They believed. Nobody believes that Sanchez can do it so they fail also.

14. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

How can you be so sure Tebow and Mcelroy are worthless when they've never had a chance to play? Are you psychic? The Jets have problems, but they are 2-3 and there's a lot of football left to play. Why not cut the loser and give Tebow or Mcelroy a chance to play? What are you Sanchez fans afraid of? If you are afraid of an embarrassing performance, don't be, Sanchez is already being depicted in a green goblin of shame outfit on NFL.com. The play at qb couldn't get any worse right now if we put Vlad Duccasse in to take snaps.

It's time to bite the bullet and accept that sanchez is a failure and let someone else have a chance. It's also time to identify the guy responsible for Sanchez (Mike T) and cut him loose as well.

15. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

He has had 4 bad games with a garbage surrounding cast. He did pretty good the first game of the season. Sanchez has NEVER looked this bad for this long.

I'm not afraid of anything regarding Mark. If they cut him, so be it. I want the team to win. I don't think the team will fare any better with the two other options.

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Decent article. Still don't think you can absolve him of blame on the Cumberland throw. It was hight forcing Cumberland to stretch. It's like the debate on the Brady to Welker throw in the SB. The throw was bad, but the pass hit them in the hands. The throw could have been much much better thought. Falls on both the QB and WR in both cases.

17. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Again you fail to realize that Tebow was a starting QB even with his success as the starting for Denver they traded him away. If he had the tools needed from a QB and success as a starter, then why get rid of him?

You know the answer but you won't admit it. Tebow is an option QB, no nfl franchise is going to play the option as their primary form of offense.

College yes, pros no.

18. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Neither player has as big of an impact as Sanchez.

Next

19. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Uhh maybe because they were going after Peyton Manning

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Agreed ...