We Need This Guy Back Now!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, Oct 1, 2012.

1. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

dude for every good pass he through's there's 5 bad one's before that, he made the same mistakes in the past, you can make a highlight reel out of 6 or 7 of the throw's he's made this season as well but there's always more bad then good, someone needs to make a highlight reel of all the interceptions,fumbles,airballs,dirt balls,sacks,and pick 6's. Because there's enough highlight's of that to make a 7 hour video

#21 LongIslandBlitz, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Tell me how you really feel

3. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Edwards is already on a team. He had most of those high lights.

4. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Bills fans have a 100 Million reasons to be pissed ,by the way how's Mario Williams workin out for ya???

5. thirtyoddfreestyle

thirtyoddfreestyle Well-Known Member

that was when jets were all heart. now we are all hype. we need the passion back. the will to bleed it all out on the field just to gain 1 more yard.

everyone has become absorbed with the media....

6. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

The downfall began when Edwards was not retained.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

7. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

u act like everyone wants him to fail...is this a joke? people would be elated...

the large majority who have had it with him to this point, have damn good reason.

i love guys like you...puffing your fanboy chest as if the rest of us are giggling and basking in the fail.

#27 TurkJetFan, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  8. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Jets have DONE NOTHING to help this kid.

The carousel at WR has plagued the entire team. No continuity at all. Its fucking bullshit.

9. MontrealAlouettes

I've had my doubt about Sanchez from day 1 - he has a ton of talent but I'm just not sure how much he has upstairs, I'm not convinced stupidity is a weakness a QB can overcome, but the Jets have been a textbook example on how to not run an offense. The OL has gotten progressively worse and outside of a brief period where both Edwards and Holmes were looking for contracts the players around him have been very inconsistent. The Jets have done a terrible job developing him.

10. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Which guy do we need back? Braylon Edwards? Jerricho Cotchery? LaDanian Tomlinson, a healthy Dustin Keller? a motivated Santonio Holmes? Cause all of those things have been replaced with Scrubs. Which is the MAIN PROBLEM. Not #6.

11. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Damn watchin that vid mad me really sad,I have never missed better days so much.

12. JetMonkey

JetMonkey Member

The carousel is going to have to continue, whether we like it or not. We simply don't have enough talent available to us at WR right now. Hill is still sore from that hamstring injury. Kerley's role cannot really be expanded; he doesn't have the skillset to be a number 1. Schilens is an unreliable burner. The rest of the wide receivers on the roster are essentially scrubs. There are basically no ways to fix this problem this season.

The Jets should look to sign a cheap option like Chansi Stuckey for the remainder of the season, and simplify the playbook. Sanchez and Stuckey briefly played together during Sanchez's rookie season. He was effective for us in the Favre days, and could look to recapture some of that with us again.

Of course, this is all contingent on a better run game...

13. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

Is this supposed to be a joke?

You cannot be serious...

14. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

You can't just blame sanchez. You've seen what he can do when he has protection, wide receivers that can get open, and a good running game behind him. The Jets FO have done a really bad job working around him and addressing the offense.

15. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

All those highlights did was make me miss Braylon Edwards in his prime and consistent pass protection. I just don't understand what has happened to Mark. It just makes no sense for him to go from 12-20, 19-13 to 26-18 and he's at 5-4 right now. I guess the picks are not ridiculous, but he's under 50%. I mean, wtf?

16. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

"Signs of greatness". Wow, i hope you dont honestly believe that or you need your head examined....I would love to have whatever youre smoking....

#36 94Abraham, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  17. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Bottom 10 QB even with all of that. Yeah, we've seen what he can do outside of a few fluke playoff games.

18. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I want him to prove me wrong, I wanna be wrong about Sanchez.

19. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Honestly if Braylon Edwards was retained in 2010 with the value he wanted, he would have been another overpaid player by Tannybum. He has done NOTHING since 2010, and has very bad knee issues. But he should of been signed here this year for the vet min, that is what he is worth now.

20. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

same thing I said. That 2010 Jets team was so much fun.

Fuck Tanny that's all.