I'M TIRED Of everyone ganging up on Mark

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets4lyfah, Sep 30, 2012.

1. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

let me ask you...

what exactly is mark sanchez????

id take russ wilson and josh freeman over sanchez right now and be thrilled....

get a grip already.

2. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

And they can't even dump everybody and start over like the Red Sox did because these idiots will make a fortune..just take a look at our highest 3 paid players next year..Tannenbaum should be shot for what he has done.

http://www.nyjetscap.com/salary13.html

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

To be honest the biggest mistake this franchise made was not going after Matt Schaub when it was obvious Atlanta was going to move him. The other point you bring up about not having a "real" back up QB has essentially allowed Mark to never have been a serious spot to lose his job. The team is stuck with him so basically the ship is going down with no way to save it. Throw in that our defense is awful, we peaked 2 years ago and it's been a swift crash.

4. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Way too premature to be saying that.

The Jets have problems, obviously, but it's a complex problem. Is Sanchez a lousy QB ? Is it the offensive talent, or lack thereof, that surrounds Sanchez ? Is it scheme/coaching ?

Just because we got rid of Shotty and brought in Sparano, that doesn't necessarily mean that we upgraded :)

5. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

Look, I know a lot of you guys are loyal to Sanchez because he's Jet, he's a first round pick and all that. But enough is enough already. It's time to cut our losses already. He's not only going to get himself fired. He's going to Rex Ryan fired too. This is his 4th year now, his 4th year and he's done nothing but regress, you can't argue that, it's a fact.

6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

It may be time for Sanchez to start over in another city as his shelf life here in NY is starting to decay. Folks no longer see any upside to Sanchez and more likely than not, expect poor to mediocre play out of him. That the Jets brought in TT didn't help one bit and suffering thru watching this offense isn't doing the fanbase much good either. Its pretty damn close to time to cut our losses and move on to another QB NOT name TEBOW.

7. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

I've been pretty patient, at least in my opinion, but let's look at some facts. That QB who IS named Tebow, managed to take his team to an 8-5 record last year with a playoff victory. He has also improved his mechanics during the offseason.

Seeing as how he's on the roster and is a member of the team, IF the Jets decide that to go in another direction and drop Sanchez, it would make sense to at least see what Tebow has to offer.

But, no, guys like you can't even stomach for that to happen. Nope, gotta go with someone else and not even give Tebow a look.

8. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

I have a reason. Tebow sucks. End of story.

And yes, the Oline is a mess. Have you seen our running game? Or did you forget that the oline is responsible for more than pass blocking?

9. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

I'm more concerned that the number of sexual partners that Mark has had is now more than his completion percentage.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Fortunately we have Mike Tannanbaum, crack football-savvy GM. ....He'll fix this team's talent makeup in short order.

* cue the 2009-2010 "Tannenbaum gets a perpetual pass" choir....you know who you are (were?) *

"Make it happen Tanny!!"
    "Oh, Tanny just ass-raped them - lol"

Sanchez is a serious issue. But Tannenbaum? For YEARS given a pass like he was some sort of Red Auerbach? Pleease.

While I hate the NYG (outside of Manning/Coughlin):

Jerry Reese: football man.
    Mike Tannenclown: ticket to nowhere.

11. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I dont think the idea of putting in tebow is a permanent solution in anyones mind,just a temporary spark. But something has to happen and sanchez cannot do it

12. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Sanchez's rating for this week = 39.9 - and aside from the 1st week and the false dawn that proved to be he has not completed even 50% of his passes in any game since.

I think he cares and I think he tries, I just don't think he is any good.

13. BrooklynJetsFan

BrooklynJetsFan Well-Known Member

Preach brother....Preach!!!!

14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

After watching this team for the last 4 decades, I can stomach just about anything. Even Tim Tebow running the WC for a team starving for a true Qb. Frankly at this point, playing Tebow makes sense in that if he stinks up the joint, we get a better DP or if he doesn't, it still forces the FO's hand in drafting a true franchise QB. Tim Tebow isn't that guy ok? If he was, Elway wouldnt have dumped him at the first opportunity and Elway should know what a franchise QB looks like BECAUSE HE WAS ONE.

15. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Right and Sanchez also took his team to the playoffs with 9 and 11 wins respectively, but lets bench him for a worse QB, yeah that makes sense. If they were to bench Sanchez then I would have McElroy take his place.

16. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I am a huge Sanchez fan here and I can even admit he shit the bed today. However, you are fooling yourselves people if you think putting Tebow in fixes the garbage run D, awful targets at WR, Shonn Greene and our running game embarrassing themselves, an overrated offensive line and a secondary that's getting ready to be exposed big time if it has not already today.

Sanchez is a problem....but not THE problem. This entire team is a fucking mess and people have no idea about fucking football if they think getting rid of Sanchez suddenly fixes the team.

17. JustaJetFan

JustaJetFan Member

The upside is that Sanchez is almost as good as Al Woodall....

18. typeOnegative13NY

Thats tough to judge though,because he had a shot at manning. Tebow will never be a solid starting qb,but i think letting him go had to do with who he could get. That i thnk was also a short sighted decision,because manning will play this year,and maybe next and they will be back at square one

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Tebow should have played the entire 4th quarter.

20. typeOnegative13NY

definetly. what could they have been afraid of? that he would succeed?