I'M TIRED Of everyone ganging up on Mark

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets4lyfah, Sep 30, 2012.

1. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

lmao! Tanny did a great job not bringing back Braylon, if Holmes is hurt its time to give a vet reciver a call TO,Ocho or someone else

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

There's nothing to get, are you even watching the games? The guy is fucking horrid. It's not the OL or WRs, it's not the OC, it's not the running backs. It's him. Yes Fitzpatrick throws some INT's because he doesn't have the physical abilit of sanchez but give me a gun slinger who makes mistakes then a guy who can't read a defense, throws off his back foot, has happy feet, can't hit WRs in stride, never throws the ball away, makes nobdoy around him better. In fact I can argue he makes the team worse with his lack of awareness and stupid mistakes.

3. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

u r an ass. i been a mark fan since day one. i'm not gonna apologize for that. people can't appraise quarterback play and the play of the team. if mark goes elsewhere jets fans will be real sorry in the future

4. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

Enough is enough. The guy has peaked into only an average QB, and now he's going backwards. Trade his ass.

5. RMorin

RMorin Member

There is absolutely no reason to have Sanchez in over Tebow.

Let me concede that the receiving corp is awful, and the O-Line is terrible (it's not but this is what Sanchez defenders cling to). You realize that is more reason to have a very mobile, duel threat QB in there right??

6. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

seriously? did you not notice the constant switching between slauson and ducasse today? the inside of the line is awful right now.

7. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

wow, i respect how hard you are trolling right now. Epic effort. Really.

8. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Puff, puff pass....

9. reverseapachemaster

Sanchez is not an elite QB. The O-line is not awful. However, Tebow offers nothing at this point. He had a few running plays and did not produce. He passed and that didn't work out well, either. The drop wasn't his fault on that play but you can't tell me it was a perfect pass, either.

10. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

regrdless if this is a troll thread or not...

(from another thread)
    schilens straight sucks. kerley isnt good enough to get open consistently, holmes is once again getting doubled and taken out of plays and cumberland cant get separation downfield. now holmes is injured and its all on sanchez? i agree sanchez played absolutely awful today, but where the fuck is our ground game? we cant run the ball AT ALL. slauson and moore are horrible, putting much more pressure on mangold, and he isnt able to pick up the slack for 2 guys. ironically, howard and brick are the solid spots in the line right now. greene is trying but he isnt elusive enough to be our main option, and powell isnt getting reps. this is a complete offensive failure, not just one guy.

11. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Mark Sad Sack Sanchez is worse than Bubby Brister, Browning Nagle, Neil Odonell, Glenn Foley and Rick Mirer combined. He seriously belongs with those putrid Jet QB's. Mark is in over his head.

Replace him or leave him in so we can have the overall number one pick next year. Our defense is tired of watching him flush away our chances of winning.

12. Bretschi

Bretschi Member

I don't get the hate towards Sanchez.
    Of course he played a bad game, but what about the running game??
    Greene had 11 for 34 yds (longest 5 yds)
    Powell 4 for 11 (long 3)
    What a great way to help the offense...

13. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

Sanchez is not playing well, but neither is anyone else on the offense. Or the defense for that matter. THEY COULDN'T EVEN PUNT THE FRIGGIN BALL PROPERLY!

14. Canadajetsfan

Canadajetsfan New Member

We have Turner, Schillens and Kerley as our starting wideouts, we don't have a hope in hell. Schillens and Turner wouldn't make my rec team. We are in trouble for sure, Sanchez played like crap but its not all on him. Can't stop the run, can't tackle and no running threat.....bad combination.

15. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Well, for one thing, I didn't think they stuck with the run anywhere near enough. Not running on those two third and 1 plays (actually, one play was third and inches) drove me nuts. I actually thought they ran the ball effectively when they tried but didn't stick with it.

And Sanchez was horrible. Sorry.

16. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

he is a good qb. he would probably shine somewhere else, but he is not a playmaker, and thats what we need.

17. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

So who do you think would do well at QB with this offense? NO ONE. As a team, they suck. You can blame one guy if it makes you feel better but the truth is you could put any other QB with the possible exception of Peyton Manning on this team and this offense would still suck.

18. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

oh STFU. Mark sailed passes all day, threw into triple coverage and threw picks on screens.

Get off it. Mark sucked a bag of dicks today.

19. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

We need a lot of things. A run game for starters.

20. Bretschi

Bretschi Member

Yes he did. But with a good running game, he can be a very reliable quarterbacks. Unfortunately our running game sucks this season.

btw. I agree with running on those two third and short plays.