Online good.....Sanchez horrible!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

This is ridiculous. Not saying Sanchez played well today, but did anybody see ANYONE on this team play well? ANYONE???? They couldn't even PUNT THE BALL for chrissakes! No run game, nobody open to throw to, spotty protection (they did get at least 3 sacks and several QB hits/pressures), poor timing in the pocket, defense utterly sucked, did I leave anything out?

2. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Sanchez sucked donkey balls. so lets blame the GM LMAO @ stupid Jets fans.

3. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

The O Line was NOT GOOD. Run game sucked and that's on them as much as it's on Greene/Powell. Pass protection was spotty at best.

4. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

Blame the GM, the Coaches, the players, and the owner. They are all responsible for this mess.

5. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

There is only one QB who could save this team currently, Big Ben. Besdies that, lots of problems overall on the offense that most QB's if not all couldn't fix.

Especially with Tone, Keller, Hill all not playing.

6. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Why is that so fucked to say?

What would Tom Brady be able to do in this current offensive cluster fuck that would change anything? Are you kidding me?

I'm not saying Sanchez is anywhere close to Tom Brady from a QB staind point but this offense is complete shit all the way around and no QB would make a difference in this offense right now.

There is just to many issues to overcome.

Costly Injuries, lack of depth, inexperience, poor play from our depth players, bad Oline play, no running game. It's all fucked.

7. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

seriously...

when was the last time you saw the coaching staff making changes in between drives on a unit when the unit is doing its job?

8. Jerricholic89

Jerricholic89 Member

Sanchez was horrible today...He has had good games at times but only when the run game is going well and defense is playing well. He cannot carry the team. Tebow is not the answer though, he is a gimmick. This is why we needed a legit backup qb.

9. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

this oline would end bradys career...

10. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

he is not a playmaker. he has talent but this particular team needs a playmaker and we dont have one at any position. Landry is the only player i give credit to.

11. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

I'll say it for you. Sanchez sucked ass today and has for almost 2 years now!!! We need a real QB!!

12. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Did you hear Moose and Tony say that Sanchez had plenty of time to throw the ball today and just didn't make the throws? Listen and learn.

Try watching the games and get over your Sanchez ManCrush. He fuckin blows!!!

13. RMorin

RMorin Member

If you have a bad O Line or bad receiving core, to have a player that does not heavily rely on those is beneficial. Are you being purposely obtuse about this?

14. wildaces

wildaces Banned

If Sanchez needs better protection than he had today, he will never succeed. Was it great, no, but it sure as hell was good enough.

Sanchez is absolutely terrible, unless his protection gives him 10 fucking seconds.

15. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

once again, when was the last time a unit had turnover in between drives when they were doing there job?

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

The protection was very inconsistent. It had trouble holding strong for any deep routes, so when Sanchez/the run game put them in 3rd and long it faltered badly.

17. IIMeanDeanII

The protection was not good by any means but that wasn't the only fucking problem. The run game was shit, and the WR could not get open which has been a consistent problem all year.

Again, there is more than just one problem with this offense.

18. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

He would be able to deliver passes accurately and to the correct receiver. I can't believe you're seriously asking why Tom Brady would be better than one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL. Brady sure as shit wouldn't throw a screen pass off a defensive tackle, I'll tell you that much.

19. RMorin

RMorin Member

All problems that Tim Tebow would be beneficial in rectifying.

He himself can run, improving the run game, is more mobile, negating poor line play, and throws less, meaning you are relying less on bad WRs. There are no reason but some mythical hurt feels crap that Tebow should not be in there.

20. IIMeanDeanII

Oh yeah, I bet those accurate passes would probably look a lot like some of the passes that Sanchez has thrown just for them to be constantly dropped by his inexperienced receivers.

Yeah, your right, that would fix everything.

Oh, I bet Brady's accuracy would magically allow our recievers to finally get some seperation for their man covering them. Yeah, I bet that's what would happen. Oh, and I bet that Tom Brady just being in there would just magically make our running backs and offensive line produce some kind of running productivity for us too. I bet that's what would happen.

You are crazy to think that Tom Brady would automatically fix all of these issues on offense that we are seeing. You can't throw throw an accurate ball when your recievers are not consistently beating their man, you can't get the running game going if you don't get good pass protection and run blocking, and you certainly are not going to be a very good QB in this offense when you have all of that and key injuries with the tight end and two of your main recievers out. It's not going to be easy sledding for any QB with all of these problems on the offensive side of the ball.