You know, I felt bad for Packers until this

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NJJ_Jersey_Jets, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Fuck the Packers. I hope the only trophy they claim this season is the Click for Cans championship.

2. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

The Ravens are the biggest bunch of fucking crybabies. I swear they act like they have never legitimately lost a game before.

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well when your team leader beats a murder rap you think you never should lose again

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lol true

filler

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

6. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Jets Packers.

Vikings Packers.

Funny how the Fudgepackers always get the benefit of the calls, and the time they don't, it's a criss.

Coleman's crew blew 9 calls in the Vikings game including a 28 yard PI call that negated a pic on the winning drive.

7. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Who cares? Im happy the players are speaking out on a clear issue within the league. Why would you want them to be quiet? The fans don't want to continue seeing this bullshit and in glad the players share the same passion we do and are speaking out against Roger "I'm really fucking this amazing game up" Goodell and the NFL.

8. jetfaninwisconsin

I believe all players whine about the refs, it just happened this call(s) affected the outcome more directly...

9. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

They've bitched after their last three loses. Besides this game, they've also questioned the officiating after the San Fran game. Going back to last year, they refused to give the Giants any credit for beating them and basically acted like the game was theirs to lose. They've had this mentality for a bit and I think it makes them very unlikeable.

10. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

I agree with you, man. If you put yourself in the position to allow the refs to decide the outcome of the game, you're asking for trouble.

11. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

it was a bad call, i dont think tate had the ball when they came down, but they both caught the ball in the air, and the refs dont have the benefit of seeing it both blown up on a big screen, and replayed in slow motion. they have to play the game out in real time just like everyone else on the field. so that being said, its understandable that they ruled simultaneous possession. id say that tate had more possession than any packer did on the balls we lost to them 2 years ago, so i dont really give a shit.

if anything, its hilarious how entitled packers fans feel. fuck the packers, and fuck the medias blind allegiance to the pack. they are proving to be a bunch of whiners, and despite sucking it up a LOT recently, they still get talked about as one of the best teams ever, and rodgers is just the greatest qb ever. its ridiculous.

12. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

13. Barry the Baptist

You know I heard Jim Fassell of the radio today and he mentioned the infamous playoff game in which Tre Junkin botched the snap and you guys were forced to throw a pass instead of kicking a game winning FG and there was PI on the eligible OL who was in the endzone but they threw a flag and called the Giants for inelgible reciever downfield but he checked in as eligible, it was announced by the referee and the back judge who should have called PI flagged the Giants instead. He said the next day he got a letter from the league saying they blew the call... that took them out of the playoffs. The Packers can bitch but the Giants got fucked way more then the Packers ever will.

14. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Packers always say they beat themselves. I don't blame them they are a good team. They are 3-0 against the Packers since last year.

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

The giants also blew an incredible lead that day and that pass wasn't being completed whether they hauled him down or not. Should have been a penalty but they didn't deserve after blowing that lead.

16. Barry the Baptist

They did blow the lead but it doesn't matter if he would have caught the pass. The Giants would have had less then an extra point attempt to win the game. I thin they were up like 25-6 in that game. I don't remember the final but they really f'd up.

17. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

hahaha nice. laughed out loud on that one

18. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

The NFL has replaced its usual referees with a group of dumbasses unworthy of officiating the Lingerie Bowl. Players need to continue to speak out against the refs to bring a greater sense of urgency against the NFL's drop-in-the-bucket attempt at saving $ (although I do acknowledge the "back-up" crews are a legitimate sticking point), and if the League sees fit to levy fines then the players should disregard those fines (because they're not really refs) and respond with more profanity. Blame the cause, not the victim.

19. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

What are you talking about? A plurality of NFL games end within 7 points or less...

20. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Jets packers has been brought up numerous times, we can also bring up Chris Bakers TD, according to the refs not a TD, against the Browns back in '06 I think.