The crying game: Mary Williams (correction: whiny b*tc*)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CowboysFan, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

At least Mario has lots of money to buy tampons with.

2. Bills_AFC_East

Bills_AFC_East New Member

There is a nice picture of it, but Williams needs to man up. This is a physical game, Howard got away with hands to the face, but your supposed to be a super star pass rusher, this shouldnt stop you all game long.

3. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I watched some highlights of the game. Howard wasn't hitting him in the face at all on the plays I saw so its not like it was happening all day. I think Mary Williams just figured out what it takes to be a Buffalo Bill. 12 years of excuses and counting.

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Thread title corrected again to reflect new nickname.

5. Bills_AFC_East

6. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

^that's a pretty blatant illegal hands to the face

7. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

Elite pass rushers have swim moves, spins, hand slaps - all kinds of things to keep an offensive lineman from controlling them -- i saw none of that from Williams yesterday - was manhandled.

8. Bills_AFC_East

Even though it happened it doesnt mean Williams should be crying about it. Its embarrassing that he opended his mouth. Illegal stuff happens in the trenches all the time and refs sometimes call it and sometimes they dont.

I thought Howard showed very well in pass pro. Your run blocking wasnt much, not what it once was, but the Jets came prepared to shut down the Bills pass rush with quick passes and at times stellar protection. It was a great game plan.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

waaaah

Did he think he was showing up for a golf tournament yesterday?

10. Milliner is your Mommy

Exactly. Plenty of stuff doesn't get called in the trenches. It happens in every game. In all the highlight plays I watched I focused on Mario and I didn't see any illegal hands to the face. It probably happened a couple of times but you never hear D linemen complaining about stuff like this. You don't hear Coples today talking about getting hold a couple of times one of them on the long TD run.

Howard outplayed Williams and afterwards he tried to make excuses because he knows people are going to talk about how bad he played. He has a lot of pressure on him to succeed with that contract.

11. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

It is...but that's one photo from one play. Williams was making it seem like it happened every play, I didn't notice it at all but I wasn't looking for it. Seems to me if it happened as much as he said it did that more people would have noticed it. Especially the broadcaster of the game as that would be some interesting talking points.

Or maybe the refs. Replacement or not if a guy is using hands to the face on half the snaps he takes they are going to notice it at least once or twice.

12. NewYorkEveryThing

I have never seen a great player complain about calls.That's on him.Not the ref's.I am sure they glanced his way on quite a few plays and seen nothing wrong except good blocking from a 6-8 325 giant in howard.Was he holding or putting his hands in his face?Why?Cause he is a no name second year player? Congrats to austin howard for not lowering himself to mario's level.

13. NewYorkEveryThing

Picture's don't tell the whole story sometimes.That could have been a split second forced by mario williams on a spin move or something.And the calls went the same way with our pass rush.You know we did not get one sack either.I am almost positive buffalo's tackles got away with stuff too.

14. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

No.

Bills OLs play fair and square all the time and they do not commit holding under any circumstance. (Oops. Coples got held but that's minor distraction.)

15. Ohsoclose

Ohsoclose Member

This Bills paid Mario Williams $368,750 for that tackle yesterday....the single most expensive tackle in NFL history!

16. Milliner is your Mommy

Its more like 1.18 million dollars. He makes 20 million this year. 1 tackle equals the same as he gets paid for 1 game.

17. Ohsoclose

Ohsoclose Member

20 million if you count the signing bonus. I am talking just salary.

18. Bills_AFC_East

I would also like to add that you guys have a great head coach. I have read some stuff saying Ryan should be on the hot seat, IMO no he shouldn't. I would give anything to have a coach like Ryan leading my team. Not even Bill Cowher made the playoffs every year. Your lucky to have Ryan, and good for him with losing all the weight, he looked healthy yesterday.

19. milo

milo Well-Known Member

^New Right Tackle

[​IMG]

^Old Right Tackle

I'll take option 1

20. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

Great players complain about calls all the time. Have you ever watched Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

That said, Mario's really good, but he ain't great.