Okay, this is my last TEBOW thread until the post season

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by NJGREEN, Aug 28, 2012.

1. TTTTebowAndTheJets

What the hell are you talking about... I'm a freakin agnostic. You're such a moron.

2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Of course there's a different energy, it's a different offense with one of the more unorthodox quarterbacks in NFL history. That doesn't mean anything.

3. Slap

Slap New Member

4. ozrodmd

ozrodmd New Member

I think the energy he brings comes from his physical stature and effort. A guy who is willing to take on anyone head to head earns the respect of teammates. It makes you step up your game because you know he's bringing it at 100 % at all times. Anyone who has played sports or sucked at many of them like me knows what I'm talking about. I wish fans would watch what they say especially when kids are around. My son will never forget us being called names at a FSU vs Gators game at Talahassee. It definitely ruined it for him.

5. TTTTebowAndTheJets

What makes you think I don't? I was a catholic for 15 years, have studied many world religions and now have a view that man just doesn't have the answers. I believe stongly in the two tenants outlined in that little link you just posted. Questioning someone's beliefs is rather rude... Even if his belief is not having a belief.

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"

Guess your not very knowledgable you pompass ass

6. Slap

Slap New Member

At least I know how to spell pompous.

7. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Thanks for proving my point

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Slap what's your name at the broncos message boards?

9. CervezaVerde

CervezaVerde Member

Every Tebow thread seems to be the same everywhere I go - poor defenses or poor arguments or poor analogies on why Tebow will/could/would/should or done been a good QB.

Kudos to this thread at being slightly different. "Somewhere there is a little sad girl who just wanted to see Tebow, and some jokster Jets fans made jokes." This has been the most truthful and insightful Tebow thread I have read.

10. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

So a guy tells you how he felt and what he experienced in a live football game and this has turned into a troll thread with support of ganggreen staff. How predictable.

11. JFjets

JFjets New Member

I said:

The Tebow Haters have been gracious enough to provide us exhibit #1 below.

And what do you know, below we have exhibit #2.

Tebow had legions of doubters and haters before he threw a single pass in the NFL. You know, when all he had was a 66% career completion % and was one of the most elite passing QB's in NCAA history.

Tebow said he had taken his shirt (in this case it was rain drenched, not sweat drenched) off after practice countless times at Florida and in Denver, but the New York media was the first one ever to make it a story.

He meant that you are in the Tebow Haters Cult, genius.

12. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Seems like it's always the haters who inject religion into the discussion about Tebow. This is a football board, and Tebow is far from the first player to be a devout Christian or even to wear it on his sleeve. It would be nice if we could discuss football for two posts without injecting religion into it.

13. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Don't you think that's a little uncalled for?

14. catfish

catfish New Member

It is unfortunate that the family felt uncomfortable enough to leave. I think a lot of people think Tebow is a good role model for their kids, so they encourage the kids to root for him. Little kids don't care/understand how a person is playing on the field they are just happy to be able to see their favorite player. Situations like they were in just make it seem to a little kid that if you are a good person people make fun of you.

15. TTTTebowAndTheJets

^^^ Pretty much

16. NJGREEN

NJGREEN New Member

I'm not a Tebow fan, sir. You are sadly mistaken. And yes, I am aware of how corny it sounds, but I am just letting you know how it was that night. I actually felt sorry for him because he easily could have ran the ball right into the endzone, but for some reason he kept trying to throw it and it was so bad how he threw it either too high or too short. But when he had the ball some people were standing up looking in my section.

I'm just reporting what I saw live, this guy doestuff to people.

17. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Because it was made up and a bunch of BS.

Something in the air in a Preseason game you buying this Tebow is a person not a god he puts his pants on the same way as you and me.

18. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

Whether you believe him or not does not give people license to make personal attacks on Jets players or members of this form based of your religious or political beliefs. There are a lot of hate words being tossed around this forum and for the life of me I don't understand how the founders of this forum let it continue.

19. NJGREEN

NJGREEN New Member

Last post, at work, falling behind. This is facts. I gave you my section 350, row and seat number. You already know the date. The stadium was packed being the last preseason game at Metlife.

This message board is very popular, I'm sure there are more then a few people at that game who post on this site that would agree Tebow electrified some fans there.

Even the ones mocking him were dead silent when he was doing good until he messed up, then they became ovet dramatic, which I admit, was damn funny the stuff they were saying that I'm not going to repeat.

Like I said, I just wanted to share my experince of seeing "TEBOW MANIA" up close and live instead of reading about it or seeing it on tv. Is he a good passer? No.

Is he a good person and role model? Yes.
    Is he a great athlete? Yes. I just hope he can help us win games and lwarn how to throw better.

20. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Wait a tick....so because you don't agree with it, it's bs? Interesting. I've not seen it in person, but I can agree there there is just....something even through TV. Excitement. It may just a false sense of reality. I mean you get used to it kinda sucking, then all the sudden he lights things up and it wakes you up.

#40 JET'S_my_name, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012