I just saw Tom Brady get Rocked!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by joejamfootball, Aug 24, 2012.

1. joejamfootball

By Michael Bennett from the Tampa Bay Bucs. Next play Brady throws an interception that went for a TD. Wow real good stuff watching Brady get slammed! I'm sure somebody can paste that play so we can all view it. Not that I would ever wish injury to Tom Brady but nice to see him look like Sanchez does every sunday.

2. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Saw it too. Awesome.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I won't rest till Giselle dumps his ass...

4. BrucekilledBoomer

BrucekilledBoomer Active Member

5. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

I thought Tommy wasnt playing tonight ?

6. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Pats oline is not doing good this preseason brady has been getting rocked!

Also b edwards made a sick catch for Seahawks we could really use him!

7. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

To think hes getting penetrated this much during the preseason.

That man better ice his ass all year long, cuz its gonna be hurtin

8. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

9. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Haha. Brady's going to have issues this year. That line's a bit questionable. That play made Hunter look good.

This is a sign of things to come.

Mo Wilks, Coples, Landry, Pou'ha, Ellis and Maybin are coming for you Brady!!! He's been spoiled his whole career with stellar protection.

#9 Barcs, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  10. june19

june19 Active Member

Thats funny bro!

11. joejamfootball

Thanks for that vidio bro. I'm not computer saavy enough to bring that vidio here but I'm sure its not too hard.

Hey moderator - why was this thread moved? I think Brady getting jacked up is great Jet news. The next best thing to a Jet win is a Pats loss or Brady soiling his shorts and thats what he did. This is good Jet news if u ask me. But I'm sure you have your reasons Mr. moderator.

12. Syracuse

Syracuse New Member

one hit away from topping the pats in the league..

13. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Nice hit. Knowing how these things work, I presume he was awarded an incomplete pass on the play?

14. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Its not Jets news because it has nothing to do with the Jets.

15. mute

mute Well-Known Member

16. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

This is why Brady is a leader, and a guy his line busts their ass to try and protect.

The offensive line remains a work in progress, having allowed a number of sacks of Brady in his two preseason outings. The quarterback, however, admitted that some of those big hits are a result of his own indecisiveness with the football, and that a number of factors can lead to a sack.

“Offensive football, 11 guys need to be on the same page. When the offensive line is expecting me to get the ball out quick, and I hold onto the ball and I get sacked, people may blame the offensive line, but really it’s the quarterback’s fault,” he said.

“Sometimes there’s coverage sacks, where the defensive coverage, there’s just not a place to find to throw the ball, and the offensive line is expecting a certain rhythm of a play and it doesn’t come out that way. It could be a number of things, and our offensive line, they’ve worked their tail off. They’re out there giving everything they’ve got, and from a quarterback’s standpoint, we’ve got plenty of time to throw the ball and find the right guy. We have to do a better job doing our job, which is getting the ball out. We need to get it out, get it to the open receiver, and let our guys do something with it.”

17. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

The Patriots' offensive line has looked horrible for the past two preseasons. They will still have some difficulty with certain opponents but this has kind of become how it works in NE in August. Mankins is still not 100%, Volmer just made it off PUP, and it seems inevitable that Brian Waters will report to the team within a week since they wrap up preseason Monday night. Not sure if you can tell much about any team's line when they're basically playing 40% of their starters, with one of the two (Connolly, who will probably start at C and not RG) playing in another position.

18. gopats88

gopats88 Member

It is also worth mentioning that TB ran a very blitz-heavy defense. They blitzed on almost half of the snaps that Brady took, and half of those blitzes were 6 or 7 rushers. I noticed that they were being aggressive, but didn't realize until I read Greg Bedard's analysis this morning that it was quite that extreme. In a regular season game, I think the Patriots would make some more drastic changes to their offensive game plan to counter something like that.

19. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

Really nice to see for a Jets fan, but it probably hurt the Pats fans a little bit watching this.