Could you imagine if... say, Sanchez did this?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by laxin, Aug 17, 2012.

1. DimsAllmighty

DimsAllmighty Well-Known Member

2. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Sounds like someone who would suck off Brady for an autograph, not like that would happen because he's not gay, right?

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's kind of like a woman giving childbirth. Only the gay manfaggot alternative. There is likely a couple of dozen poo-princes in Brazil who can be thanked for Brady's toughness.

4. jco2007

jco2007 Active Member

You're not alone, myman. She is not attractive at all IMO...has a horse face for sure. Almost resembles a man in some pictures. I can say with confidence that my fiance is better looking than Tom Brady's woman. I must be the man.

5. abyzmul

Nah. There's plenty of lesbian supermodels looking for a guy to 'marry' so they can look straight in the public eye to avoid losing jobs to the perception of not liking men.

I challenge any Patriots fan to find a smashingly successful supermodel that is an open lesbian.

Tom is a dress as much as Gisele is a beard. Symbiotic relationships work well when you can afford probably the best PR security team in the world outside the US Secret Service.

6. Professor Frink

Is the kid they had together a part of the coverup too? Was Giselle artificially inseminated or did they stumble through an awkward night of vaginal intercourse?

Honestly, some of you masochists crack me up. In an effort to take away Brady's credibility, you label him as a homosexual. Because....... being gay is worst than being straight? But doesn't that just make it worst? It's one thing to lose to a guy who is really fucking awesome and great, but doesn't it suck losing to (gasp!) a gay?

7. abyzmul

That much money can afford a lot of turkey basters. Even ones made from platinum.

Why should I care about losing to a homo? The Jets may even have two fruits at QB. Would the prospect of your HOF QB allowing his ticket to be punched instead of the other way around really taint those Super Bowls he helped win?

And I mean, taint them worse than the proven cheating they did.

8. blEEdgrEEnaLLyEEr

blEEdgrEEnaLLyEEr New Member

I wonder why he's not embraced in Boston. Lmfao. wtf is he doing with a spiked dog collar around his neck. And it's the same one my female puppy Pitbull has. Guess he likes being someone's bitch. I guess that's how jizzel walks him around the house. Now she's gonna start walking him
    In public with that on. Hope she got him a nice leather studded leash to go with it. SMH. I don't care how much they paid him. I'm sure he don't need the money. He must enjoy it. It's a pleasure thing. Lmfao. I still can't believe someone would even consider doing that video.

I bet it won't get made fun of tho. But TeBow, Which I hate as much as Brady gets ripped for running shirtless.

9. JAG

JAG New Member

Me thinks you all doth protest too much.....much like the "right wing" congressmen who end up being caught with the male intern pages

10. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

I hate the pats, but I find him to be very handsome.

11. Remarker

Remarker Banned

That's an insight I don't really need or want, but thanks for sharing.

12. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Brady has won 10 Divisional titles, 5 Conference championships and 3 Super Bowl titles.

When you get those kind of results, you can do basically anything you want.

13. abyzmul

Even greased-up Asian boys in Thailand.

14. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Yep, it's all about perfomance on the football field, nothing else matters.

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

No. What does his on the field accomplishments have to do with is off the field images? Unless your a Pats fan who believe Giselle changed him into a "hollywood" person and took the extra kick away from Brady, they have nothing in common. (there in fact Pats fans who think Giselle joining Tom has changed Tom as a football player)

16. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

Lol

I couldn't care less what he does off the field, too, so as long as he wins the big one for us.:)

#36 Flyboy, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012