Underestimating the bills.....

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NJGREEN, Jul 31, 2012.

1. NJGREEN

NJGREEN New Member

The Buffalo Bills are going to try and make a xtatement. They want to prove that they aint the same old Bills and are desperate to make the playoffs.

They gonna play the Jets HARD to try and say "HEY NFL, LOOK OUT, WE'RE BACK!"
    Look, all I'm saying is Jets, dont let your guarc down, the Bills got their back against the wall. Its now or never for them!

2. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

The Bills are a young team on the rise, and havent won a playoff game in like 4 million years.

Im not sure why its now or never for them

3. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I'm aware of that that's why I think the week 1 game will be tough. It's also imperative that the jets beat the bills. We don't want to go to Pitt 0-1.

4. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

I just dont get it. What is the love affair with the Bills this year. Dont get me wrong, this is why I LOVE the NFL; any team has the chance to turn their season around. The problem is, this Franchise is the equivelent to the Baltimore Orioles (who I am a fan of). The orioles, like the Bills have been reluctent to sign players (when they do it is usually guys with health questions/past their prime, but big names to sell tickets and create hype), have not drafted well, and dont have the confidence to win in tight games. Are the Bills improved this year....Who knows, nobody has ever won a pre-season championship or was handed trophy for an offseason. All I am saying is 14 years is a long fucking time. I heard it all last year too, until we smashed their faces in and brought them back to reality. Please STOP with all this Buffalo Bills shit until at least week 8.

Side note, It is the Bills who should getting ready for the JETS. Im sure Rex and co are not too pleased with all the - attention we have been recieving this offseason and will be looking to take it out on the first team in their way...The Bills

5. NewEnglandJet

NewEnglandJet Banned

Fitz will shit the bed again, especially since I believe our defense will be back to its dominant self. Jets will steam roll them week 1. Mario Williams won't have nearly as big an effect as people think. Just my opinions.

6. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

I really don't see ice cubes chance in hell for the bills week 1. Defense will dominate and we will wear them down in the run game and beat them with the play action pass. Protect the football and this is easy win with momentum heading to Pittsburgh.

7. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

Obviously, you know very little about the Bills under the Buddy Nix regime (ie, 2010 - present). Furthermore, that description that I bolded fits the Jets very well during the Tannenbaum era. Who were the last studs the Jets drafted? Mangold and Ferguson in 2006 and Revis in 2008. Who wasted a fourth round pick on an supposed WC QB/HB rather than using it on an OT in the draft?

Then, maybe Ryan ought to shut his trap and simply talk about football, not his opinion of how great he is. His team invited publicity and controversy by trading for Tebow, and his statements simply add more fuel to the fire.

8. PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot New Member

Hey guys. Long time lurker from the Bills side. I can understand the lack of respect since the Bills have done nothing for ages, but do yourselves a favor and read some camp updates from someplace other than the NY papers. If you think the same Bills are coming to the Meadowlands Sep 9. you are in for a big surprise.

By the way, how did that Jeff Otah deal work out? Who does Rex plan to block Mario Williams now? Or Mark Anderson, Marcel Dareus, Kyle Williams, and Shawne Merriman?

PTR

#8 PromoTheRobot, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  9. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

I think it's much more likely that Wayne Hunter and Mark Sanchez will need new underwear before half time than any of the Bills will, but feel free to fantasize.

Super Mario has three big friends he's bringing to the party, er, I mean game: Marcell, Kyle, and Mark.

10. JetsVilma28

^^is Jackson back?

11. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Catt County....I believe your anger comes from the fact that you live in Cattaraugus County. I drove through Allegany a few years back coming back from Bonaventure and a hillbilly was cooking a skunk in his front yard.

12. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Yes, he's 31...but according to Catt County, he will be a stud until 45.

13. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you

14. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Son, I would give the Bills franchise one crucial advice, free of charge - since I am a generous man.

That advice is: DRAFT A LEGITIMATE FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK.

Fact is, Bills didn't have one ever since Jim Kelly retired. And that backup QB starting for you now isn't a legitimate franchise QB either. (Thus his 1-8 tanking after signing that big fat contract.)

15. PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot New Member

Let me know when the Jets get one. In the meantime, what is the plan to keep your two practice dummies upright? Jeff Otah?

PTR

16. JetsVilma28

^Your running game is going to be straight garbage this year. 31 year old running back with recovering, broken fibula. Fitzpatrick is going to get killed in the meadowlands and all hopes and dreams for bills fans shattered with it. No worries bro, hockey starts in October.

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

lol - don't they just fuckin' rule?

[​IMG]

18. PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot New Member

Now I know you guys are freakin' high as kites. Fred Jackson was leading the NFL is rush and reception yardage...and he's backed up by CJ freakin' Spiller. The Bills have probably the best 1-2 RB combo in the NFL. Also the Bills O-line gave up the fewest sacks last season and only got better drafting Cordy Glenn. AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO OUR KILLER D-LINE!

Really you guys are like mushrooms when it comes to knowing what is happening in the NFL outside of NYC. I'm praying the Jets take the Bills as lightly as you all seem to.

PTR

19. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

Yup, you should be real excited about about the "possability" of that front 4. A front that has yet to play a down togther; yet you know all about the so-called dominance they will unleash. Also, I hope Kyle Williams can stay off IR (like Wood, Freddy...fuck you name it the Bills are the walking wounded every year). The I will get the excuse yet AGAIN of why the missed the playoffs and had a sub .500 record. It has become all to consistent for the Bills; you want to call REX a "yapper"; take a look at your fan base, all you guys do is talk, well at least until week 5 or 6, then all the games are blacked-out or your too black out drunk to watch the rest of the season, hence the reason for your delusion. Go back to your hole (probably have dial up internet connection) and take a deep breath. Enjoy the Bills while they last in Buffalo (the L.A. Bills?). Face it, this is a dying mans last ditch effort to save his franchise and you guys are making the WIlliams signing seem like the Packers signing of White...Delusion!

20. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

I work down the street from St. John Fisher. I run a mile down a wooded path (through million dollar homes) and I am at the baseball field at Fisher. I see the tremendous camp that they are running. The reason that they are wounded every year is because there Training Camp is like a resort. They titty bump around and don't do a damn thing until another team punches them in the face and then they are on the IR for a year. Then this time of year comes around again, Bills fans spout off about how great there team is going to be, etc, etc, etc...wash...rinse...repeat.

#20 Jetdic, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012