Question for you Tebow nuts?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Jul 29, 2012.

1. ozrodmd

ozrodmd New Member

Rodgers sucks couldn't carry Tebow's jock if he tried. Just living up to the Tebow Nuts mantra.

2. NY Dork

NY Dork New Member

Ok children....let's kill this useless thread. Title of the thread says it all.

3. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

How could Rodgers sucked his 1st 2 years? How that when he was a back up to maybe the best QB of all time?

4. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

How could Rodgers have sucked his first 2 years ? Quite easily. He wasn't any good. He SUCKED when he did get into games in the preseason and he SUCKED when he got into games in the regular season.

It wasn't until his third year as the backup that he really started to show some real promise.

What ? You think a QB can't suck when they are the backup to maybe the best QB of all time ? Just look at Curtis Painter or Sorgi. If Favre had gone down in Rodgers' first 2 years, GB would have been in some serious shit.

5. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Are 16 passes/2 rush attempts and 15 passes/2 rush attempts, respectively, large enough of a sample size to determine if Rodgers sucks or not?

6. Demosthenes9

Perhaps not, BUT, his entire body of work over those two seasons, including camp and preseason are.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...r-audible-with-packers-4p3loj7-136856133.html

and

The point that I am making is that simply sitting for 1 year and carrying the clipboard doesn't always prepare a young QB to come in and play.

Aaron Rodgers, without a doubt, is one of the best QBs to play in quite some time. Yet, even after 2 years of sitting on the bench behind a HoF QB, he wasn't quite ready to take over the reigns. If he had been put in as the starter, he definitely would have struggled.

In his third season, things finally began to click for him and he began to show some promise. At the end of his third season, he was ready.

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Oh ok u keep showing u don't know shit about football. Rodgers threw a total of 31 passes in his 1st 2 season. Yeah u can judge a QB on that.

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

those guys booing him in the first day of open practice were bigger trolls than the tebow nuts. they were there for one reason and that was to boo tebow whenever they got a chance. there is very little difference between the 2.

its as if there are people who want him to do bad just because people they dont like like him. how absurd is that?

on a side note i call him timmy tebone.. would that make the tebone followers teboners?

9. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I think some want him to do bad because of his fans. All I point out that I think he sucks as a NFL QB and his fans jump all over me. Im allowed my opinion just like they are.

10. Demosthenes9

You can also judge a QB by what goes on in TC and preseason cupcake. I mean, that's what the coaches are freaking doing. How do you think they determine the depth chart and who gets cut or who gets kept ? By freaking lottery or something ?

Seriously dude, the more you post, the more you show your own ignorance.

11. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Yes u can dumb ass. Name me one great player who sucked in TC and preseason on a reg basis? I know what ur trying to do and if u suck at practice u will suck as a player.

12. Demosthenes9

Dude, WTF are you even talking about ? Are you drunk or high or something ??

13. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

The only thing fans of tebow have said on here is that he has upside and potential, its haters that make up the rest.

14. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Fair enough. Just had to make sure you weren't basing your entire opinion off his regular season snaps in years 1 and 2.

15. Demosthenes9

All good. :)

16. Demosthenes9

To be fair, I'd change your post to say "the only thing that MOST fans of tebow have said" as there are 1 or 2 people who have gone a bit overboard (in my estimation anyways).

:)

17. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I will say that most of you Tebow fans on here know he needs a lot of work.

18. Tebow>Sanchize

You must be right, he sucks? The dude only took a 1-4 team to a victory in the playoffs!

19. maxpower

maxpower New Member

with the help of 2 55+ yard fg's in 1 game because Timmy couldnt move ball. with the help of an idiotic rb in Bears game who should've fell to ground and game would be over. With the help of some timely pick 6's by defense etc...

not to also disregard the fact he went what...1-4 in his last 5?

but yes TIMMY led them.

20. TTTTebowAndTheJets

You two going at it is going to be fun to watch. You both are the extreme's of the spectrum. #1JetsFan is the epitome of what most Tebow supporters call a "hater". And you're the epitome of what most Jets fan call a Tebow cultist nut. I like to live in the middle, but watching you two go at it will be more fun that watching the two morons Skip and Stephen A bite at each others throats.

:Grabs Popcorn: