Im getting real sick of NFL Network!!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets83, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Jets83

Jets83 Banned

Im watching theyre training camp footage for us and then i have to hear their idiot "experts" talk about how the jets suck and tebow sanchez will blow up and that rex is basically a lying idiot and then how the patriots are the second coming of christ. Why is it that everyone has to trash the Jets ideas because its different or because they had a bad year or because its never worked before??? Must there always be a smart ass comment about our team??? How can Brian no name Baldinger say weve seen Sanchez's cieling when hes only in his 4th season?? Anybody remember Eli's first 3 years???? Anybody remember these same "experts" trashing eli last off season??? Normally this doesnt bother me but its like NOBODY has anything positive to say??? Im just tired of watching something because i want ot see how my team is doing in camp and hear interviews to only hear ppl trash them 5 seconds later. Its also not fair to my 11 old brother who likes watching this show and gets all excited for the season only to hear everyone say were going to suck. NFL Network is a disgrace.

2. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

TRUE THAT. :) Smiles But I am still a Jets Fan,, Always will be.. Screw them.

3. NYJet87

NYJet87 Member

Unfortunately you root for a team that's real easy to dislike. Not to be so blunt, but deal with it. I take it you're a pretty young guy as well, don't let it get on your nerves. The team itself does that job plenty well for me without taking to heart what the clowns on the pregame shows say in front of a camera.

4. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Im not sure why people even get worked up anymore.

Every single year we hear how the cowboys are going to make the superbowl, how the eagles became the greatest team ever, and how the Patriots are going to have a perfect season every single year.

Considering Romo hasnt won a playoff game yet its the same thing everyyear, the eagles look like trash, and the Pats havent won a superbowl since caught cheating. Im not really too worried about what they think

5. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

At least they are better than espn tho

6. NYJet87

NYJet87 Member

But when you think about it, isn't that going to make it that much more fun when the Jets out-perform the low expectations? I'm looking forward to this year much more than last year. Let's face it, last year's team had a lot of flaws before they came to light. This year's team has a lot of under the radar potential. Just enjoy the ride man.

7. Jets83

Jets83 Banned

Well im 22 lol but this stuff never bothers me i usually can take and have before its just the constant everyday crap that i have to hear when all i want is to see how were doing. Its like i cant watch something i really wanna see because of these clowns. Great way to try and get ratings idiots

8. Jets83

Jets83 Banned

AMEN TO THAT! I cant wait to hear these morons talk about how amazing the Tebow trade was when were holding the lombardi

9. laxin

laxin Active Member

Yeah I cant wait til the Jets shut these ass clowns up. Funny thing is, is that so many of these “experts” have no clue what they are talking about- I cant even count how many times they’ve twisted a statement by the team or some even make shit up (I think Michael Lombardi on NFLN said that Tebow will get 25 snaps at QB).

Its a fucking joke. Ive had enough of Tebow... I guess we just gotta learn to tune that shit out. Haters gonna hate though and the more that do the sweeter the victory.

10. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I don't listen to much of the talking heads. The exception is I love the SNY Jet shows, but I have not been watching them lately.

Of course they can be down on the Jets, too.

You have to balance it out. There are plenty of incredibly huge homers here who actually think the Jets are a great team right now. It's probably more somewhere in the middle. Kind of like 8-8, last year's record, and what this team has done until further notice.

11. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Since that will never happen, seems like you will have to wait until Fate takes you to some alternative universe.

12. gizmo253

gizmo253 Member

Sanchez is going to shit on all these fucking haters. Top 5 QB in metrics this season WATCH! the kid is focused.

13. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

YEAH its starting already,, they just arrive in Cortland and someone already called Mark --Tim.. Just goes to show these people are clueless. Also love the idea of flying under the radar.. Lets have some fun and shut these butt wipes up. GO JETS

14. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Adam Schein could have been the scarecrow in Batman Begins.

Ray Lucas + Greg Buttle = awesome.

15. Jets83

Jets83 Banned

Now im listening to Baldinger talk about how Santonio is a diva and divas dont win championships. Wasnt this guy a SB MVP????

Oh now Lombardi is saying SantAnio Holmes (Fuckin idiot) is a cancer and we were stupid for taking pitts dump off and shouldnt have extended him and the only reason hes still here is because we cant cut him because he costs too much. And that Rex and Mike T are lying and that SantAnio Holmes is going to be a problem again, according to his "source" What is this guys problem???? I just wanna hear Mark talk about camp and now i have to hear this, and then how Eli is GOD LOL

16. Jets83

Jets83 Banned

Im not saying were DEF going to win a SB but you cant say we DEF wont. you dont know nobody does thats why you play the game!! (Herm flashbacks) Im just saying IF we do win all these idiots are going to go back on they say now

17. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

No they won't ... even if my nightmare comes true and the Jets do win the super bowl, all the experts will just say how they knew Tebow could will them there and it was obvious from the start of the season it would work.

skip bayless might literally implode and be forced into a code of silence by the rest of the civilized world.

18. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Wouldn't that make it worth it, even to a Fins fan?

19. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

As a 30+ year Jet fan, I love the fact that an 8-8 season is now considered an unmitigated disaster for us. If you didn't look at the record and just listened to all the talk and read all the articles, you'd swear we were 2-14 last year. At least it shows that expectations have risen since Rex and Co. have gotten here.

20. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

LOL that's a heavy price you're asking ... not sure even if that would do it! :)