Are fans going to help push out Sanchez ?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by winsalata, Jun 15, 2012.

1. winsalata

winsalata New Member

I know people already putting bets together for what game in the season Tebow is going to start. I have a feeling every mistake Mark makes the crowd is going to react and boo... Basically letting the team know we aren't behind him. I'm not talking about the normal boos and ughs you might hear after a mistake but an obvious over the top one with fans screaming for Tebow. Does anyone feel the fans are going to be a factor in letting this team down and actually adding or starting player negativity at games. Last year there was a game (forget which one now) when they announced the players Marc got horrific boos from the crowd after a bad performance in the previous week. People in my section were saying oh boy... Like this kid doesn't have enough pressure...
    What do you all think?

2. NYDeadEye

NYDeadEye Member

Mark's (not Marc.) use to the NY media and fans by now (so I hope). It's a tough market to play in and not everyone can do it, but I"m sure by now, he's use to it.

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

It better not come down to our idiot fuckin fans.

4. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

If the OL can give Sanchez time and keep him off his back and Sparano can simplify the offense the fans will see the Sanchez of 2009-2010. There will be no reason to complain.

5. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Speak for yourself.

6. catsigater

catsigater New Member

As long as they're winning and Sanchez is playing even up to last year's standards, the fans will not have an impact.

7. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Well played.

8. Levenhagen

Levenhagen New Member

I won't, but i'm sure that many "fans" will

Also, i think that game was against the bills right? the one sanchez threw 4 TD

9. joejamfootball

The Jets were 8-8 last season against a very tough schedule - the media acts like they were 3-13. Years ago we would of been ecstatic if the Jets went 8-8. Sanchez is a winner. He's won in the regular season and playoffs. He got beat up last year by a poor offensive line. Yes I will say he had happy feet by the end of the season as he was trying to get rid of the ball before he got hammered but I expect him to have a much better season this year. The media creates all the garbage so we have something to read. I don't like it but I guess they r just doing their job also. Sanchez is our QB and I want it kept that way!

10. sg3

sg3 Banned

Jet fans don't want to push out the only legitimate NFL passing quarterback we have in favor of a fullback/punt protector who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with his unfixable mechanics

that would be impossibly dumb

can't speak for those long time diehard Jet "fans" of the 321 Club who are currently grabbing up tickets to San Diego in order to attend their adored pastor's sermon at some crooked shyster's "church" on Sunday

Tim Tebow to speak at Father's Day event in San Diego
    NFL.com
    Published: June 15, 2012 at 02:24 p.m.
    Updated: June 15, 2012 at 05:39 p.m.

Tim Tebow once again will be the center of attention at Qualcomm Stadium, but it won't be for his efforts to take down the San Diego Chargers.

The New York Jets quarterback will speak at a Father's Day event Sunday open to the public. Tebow will address the crowd with Shadow Mountain Community Church Pastor David Jeremiah for a combined 50 minutes, according to the North County Times.

The stadium will open at 6 a.m. PT and the event starts at 10 a.m.

"If there's anybody in our country today who illustrates what it means to live with passion and break the mold, and to rise above what everybody says are your limitations, it's Tim Tebow," St. John said, according to the newspaper. "He did that as a quarterback in Florida, he did that in the NFL with the Denver Broncos, and I certainly wouldn't want to be in the camp that bets against him as he continues his career with the Jets."

Jeremiah, who hosts a radio program broadcast worldwide and has helped build Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon into one of California's largest congregations, said he will be "encouraging men to live, love and lead" at the event.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Nah all these fans keeping bitchin about how they wish they still had Pennington and other past Jets QBs over Sanchez.

Trust me in 10 years if we dont win anything, people will DIE to relive the seasons of Mark Sanchez because as of now they are our "glory days". People really take Mark for granted and will miss him when hes gone.

12. colleen74

colleen74 Member

I guarantee we will hear "teeeee bow-- teeee bow--- teeee bow" from the stands during the very first game of the season.

It doesn't take much for Sanchez to get 'that look on his face,' and once that happens it's all downhill from there. So yes, I do think the fans are going to be a part of his demise and I think that sucks.

13. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

this! This! This!

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

It wont be our idiot fans, it will be these tebow fanatics that travel the country that will invade metlife stadium and every road game.

15. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

This is Mark's year to prove himself. If fans booing affect him so much, he should return his salary and find a new profession.

I personally think that Schotty hurt his progression and by keeping Cavanaugh we are still asking for trouble. Mark finally has competition to make him a better QB. Everything will be fine because Mark will get better or he will be replaced.

Can anyone name a team that would pay him 10 mil a year? He should be glad to be here. If the fans boo, make them stop with your play.

16. Bannon

Bannon New Member

The important thing is that Mark not get rattled, and hang onto the starting job for now and for many years to come.

Everything else is of secondary importance to that.

17. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

1. It's Sanchez's 4th season, time to find out if he is franchise QB.
    2. Regardless of how above turns out, TT is not a franchise QB, at least not yet.
    3. Jets fans won't demand Tebow, only Tebow's fans can possibly do it -- by definition.

Please move this thread to the Tebowhole!

18. winsalata

winsalata New Member

I agree shorty and keeping cavanagh took Sanchez down along with his line. Mark has reacted well so far but I'm scared of that deer in the headlights look. Plus I'm scared the players that might be on the fence with Sanchez will be influenced by the Tebow chants. I think mark is a decent qb and has potential with the right scheme behind him to be very good. I feel like we are on the right track for him with run first going in. But everyone makes mistake. That's where I'm worried the idiots will instigate the negative

19. winsalata

winsalata New Member

I think I forgot how to spell....lol

20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Cavanaugh wont be going anywhere as long as Rex is here, I can assure you that. Rex and Cavanaugh are very close stemming from there days in Baltimore.