NY Rangers 2011-2016 Season + Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Ice Hockey Forum' started by FrankTheTank, Oct 7, 2011.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

It takes 3 hours for 10 picks in the draft...

2. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

I havent been drugged MR. My point is the series is exactly where it should be according to the play on the ice. So lets stop worrying about this call or that call or this suspension blah blah. Its been a pretty normal series

3. matt robinson 17

So u still hate Dubi and Artie, started to hate Cally, don't hate Steps anymore?

4. matt robinson 17

I envy my son I wish I could be there Thursday...

5. Drew

Drew Active Member

And I'm working during both. Awful.

6. matt robinson 17

Agreed but Neil is a POS...

7. jonnyd

hahaha find one time where I ever typed that I hated cally or Stepan. I said the other night that Cally hasnt done shit this series. And Ive said 100 times that Stepan is one dimensional and slow. And lemme tell you, he one dimensional and sloooooow

8. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

edit: never mind, I looked at the play from another angle

#2568 GordonGecko, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  9. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

OK, ROLL CALL: Who will be at the Game Thursday?

I will be in Section 409.

10. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

One more thing for the record: At the start of the second period, out of pure desperation, I work my Sergei Nemchinov jersey, the same one I wore when the Rangers won the cup in 1994. The thing is absolutely tattered, but thanks to Weight Watchers (I recently lost 34 pounds), it actually fit on me.

I will be bringing it to MSG for Game 7.

11. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

I would love to go, but not for $230 a ticket

12. NYJet87

NYJet87 Member

Just got a look at the scrum in front of the net when Girardi got kicked. I'll be shocked if Michalek doesn't get banned for that. He cocks his leg back and really kicks Girardi high up on his thigh. Aside from scummy, that's insanely dangerous with how sharp their blades are cut.

13. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Yeah, I should have bought tickets to this game when I got game one tickets. They were like 150 then.

14. jonnyd

I loved Nemchinov....he, and Potsie ( RIP) and Zubov and Kovalev were the first 4 russians to have their names etched on the cup

15. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

#2575 FrankTheTank, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  16. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

@ the job during game 6 in pure DEVILS country only to find another RANGERS fan I work with.
    I get to watch games while working ... :smile:

I said it felt like game 6 vs DEVILS when we couldn't get shit done and kept saying "we only need one and it'll happen"....bam bam bam....

Pressure was on the RANGERS since game 5. That 1st goal of game 6 changed everything IMO

17. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

ok, after the rangers finally dispose of this worthy adversary from Ottowa thursday night, who would you like to face in round two of all these possibilities?
    The Caps, The Devils or the Flyers? I know they are6-0 vs. the Flyers but they are on fire and with alot of confidence right now. Washington has been a major headache for the Bruins, and the devils are a crosstown rivalry in which anyone could win, as i said before i thought these playoffs had 8 serious teams that could win the whole thing, but many are already gone.
    As hot as the Flyers are, I think I would have to still go with them on the goalie matchup alone. They were 52% (12 for 23) on their power play against the 3rd best penalty kill in the league in the pens, awfully impressive number there, i mean 52% is on the moon. That bothers me the most about the Flyers. The Caps are the Caps and are always a matchup we've been on the losing end of for years outside of this season, and the devils will be riding high if they pull this thing off in Florida. I gotta go with the Flyers because of bryzgalov. Who is your next team of choice to face? The only thing truly bothering me about game 7 thursday is the trend of higher ranked teams that are already toast, the Rangers have to bust that trend, and I do expect them to pull it out.
    They did lead in every one of the first 5 games against the sens, but the Sens as young as they are have done a great job in sticking around, they have been a headache that's for sure, and the boys didn't get rolling as fast as i'd like to have seen them in an elimination game last night, but they did hold their composure, that may be the biggest difference maker for thursday, whomever can deal with the ebbs and flows best and stick to and execute their game plan will of course win the game.

18. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

actually the rangers did not lead ever in game 5, game 2 is still lingering in frustration if the rangers are to fall thursday, but i know they will pull this off, they have to get a lead and keep the gas pedal down, i don't want to see the sens taking hordes of shots if
    Torts goes into conservative mode with a one goal lead, keep it down hard and press for 60 minutes, and we can all rejoice!

19. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

^^ Everyone wants the Capitals

20. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

3 game 7's for us to watch in a row, looking forward to all of them.