NY Rangers 2011-2016 Season + Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Ice Hockey Forum' started by FrankTheTank, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Agreed

/fillerNeilisacunt

2. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

It's not really worth bothering with you when you're making this little sense. You seem like a nice guy most of the time, but you're talking garbage on this thread. Your first paragraph is absolutely comical, perhaps you'll get it in the morning when you're sober.

Also, accusing Neil of being scared to fight demonstrates your colossal lack of knowledge of the game perfectly.

#2502 Johnny English, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

^Looks kinda like he stepped on Lundqvist's stick and dragged 'er home. His skate definitely went over the puck..... I dunno. Non-issue at the end of the day.

5. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

It's nice to read the fear from the smug Sens fan's keyboard.

6. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

7. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Payback's a bitch...what a fuckin' crybaby, he hit me with his elbow, love how that asshole layed on the ice as play went on! :)

8. matt robinson 17

You fuckin' blind, how did the puck gain momentun if that dick didn't kick it in?
    By the way Dubi and Steps played great last night, so you can only hate Artie this morning...

9. matt robinson 17

Unbelievable how you can gift wrap a goal for them like that, that's why this league is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. matt robinson 17

Sour grapes, the refs sucked for both sides and watching Neil layed out was priceless, but that being said this is some series and I have to give the Sens credit for coming to play hard every night, game 7 should be amazing...

11. Johnny English

I ain't even mad. Bring on game 7.

12. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

Ecstatic that we'll be going back to The Garden for a game 7. Lundqvist stepped up big, as did Stepan and Kreider.

Having Hagelin back was very nice, kid didnt miss a beat in my eyes. Richards played very well also.

As a Rangers fan, I obviously don't think Del Zotto should be suspended. Neil had his head down as Del Zotto came into him and although it was an elbow to the head, it would be a very tough call for Shanahan to take out one of our best defenseman for game 7. Nothing would surprise me at this point though.

The officiating last night was awful on both sides, the difference is that the Rangers took advantage of their power play opportunities when the Senators did not (besides the first goal of the game). I can see why you'd be furious Johnny English, if I was in your position I would be livid, but you need to at least admit that the refs were terrible both ways.

Bottom line is we outplayed the Sens last night and I expect that to happen again in game 7. Cant wait.

13. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

Also want to add that Shanahan would have some set on him if he suspends Del Zotto after Neil's comments about catching DZ with his head down. He certainly did not earn any brownie points with the NHL when he made that comment.

Maybe if youre Shanahan and youre going to review the MDZ hit you should review Neil's blatant trip on Richards followed by him slashing Richie in the back while hes on the ground. Total cheap shot.

I hate Chris Neil with a passion, but if he was a Ranger he would obviously be loved by the fan base.

But hes not. So fuck him.

#2513 FrankTheTank, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  14. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

MR---Stepan was great, Dubi? Meh.

Hopefully JE has sobered up and realizes this morning that his Sens werent robbed at all.

Both teams scored PP goals on soft, garbage calls.

The Rangers were better and Hank out=played Anderson. Thats it.

Game 7 time. The Rangers are going to win this series. But that was scary.

15. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Even if that puck was not kicked, Lundquvst was 100% interfered with. Neil is a dirty bastard, it was his stick that got in the way of Hank. I know if you are a Sens fan you love the guy, same way Rangers fans loved Avery.

Rangers look like a different team with the Speed of Haggs and Kreider. The clock has stuck midnight for Anderson, this magical run is now at it’s end. Look for a focused Hank to close out the series Thursday.

Imagine if all the Rangers superstars start playing like stars?

16. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Kreider and hags together have definitely added another element. Its nighty night for the Sens.

Who does everyone prefer to play next? We could still possibly play the CAps, Devs or Flyers. Im over the Senator conversation

17. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

I would love a nice 3 goal lead and then go hard after Neil. He has to pay.

18. Johnny English

We got fucked by the refs. It happens. I've moved on. (Although I have noticed since that it was Tim Peel, who has a lot of form for screwing us this season and should never be allowed near another Sens game - I hope Brian Murray is talking to the league about him. I'd love to hear his rationale for not calling the blatant delay of game penalty in the 3rd that would have given us a 5 on 3.)

Maclean screwed up with Silfverberg. He's never played on North American ice and it showed; there was no reason to drop Bobby Butler, who has worked hard and been very effective on the forecheck. Jason Spezza is infuriating, he and Michalek are our two biggest offensive threats and neither has stamped their influence on the game. Both of them need to show up big time on Thursday.

Get back to the forecheck, control the puck through the point and remember that we're 5 of 7 this season at MSG. There's nothing to fear.

19. NYJet87

NYJet87 Member

I know JE said he's never seen Alfie respond the way he did after the game pissed off over the refs. Well I'll say this, I've never seen Lundqvist react the way he did after the game. He's gonna be fined no doubt but he's gonna be a man possessed in game 7. He was IRATE.

20. matt robinson 17

They lit the fire under Hank for the 7th game, he'll be psyched...