Florida Jets fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenMachine, Apr 19, 2012.

1. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Holee smokes Vick blows how the hell are u?

2. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Dont go! been there and lost. The tailgating is around the stadium and you pay out the ass for some small parking spot. They did have the NFL experience there , but other then that it was so so. Maybe it sucked because we lost !

3. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Been there and loved it! The fan base was pretty good and same as Jag's ; menaing the Tailgating is around the stadium. I met Rick Lyle's parents(He retired from Football and became a coach for them many years back) and drank Beer with his mom & dad. We won that game by the way and I would definately go back.

4. GreenMachine

I went a few years back. Vinnie went down and Chad came in and played. We got smoked. The fans were fine. The parking in the hood thing sucked.

5. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

I was at that Game! I tried to kick a feild goal at the NFL Experience thing they had there ans shanked it worse then Dougie! I used to live in FLA and that trip ranks low on my stadium's Iv been to list.

6. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

I'm still kicking!

7. MondayNightMiracles

Im in Gainesville FL, only about 60 miles away. I go to most Jet vs. Fin games, but havent gone to the Jax stadium yet..... Def wanna go.

Saw Tebow play in college as a Gator. Hes an impressive player to watch. Cant wait to see him in green and white!!

8. Johnny_Lam _Jones

Johnny_Lam _Jones New Member

my brother lives in Jax and is a Jags season ticket holder, I will be there!

9. abjet

abjet New Member

Going to a Jags came us like going to the worlds biggest trailer park convention.

10. GreenMachine

Yea, it sucks. I really like going to Bucs games. My favorite stadium to watch games.

11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's amazing, I met Rick Lyle's parents at the Gateway Arch in St Louis before the Rams crushed us in 98. They get around. It was a late game and I had to be out of my hotel early so I hit up the Arch and they came up to me and asked if I was going to the game because I was rocking my Jets gear.

12. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

They didnt introduce themselve right away , but once they saw my group and how rabid we were Mr. Lyle introduced and everyone went crazy and showered them with effection and obvioulsy they were welcome to the tailgate fully comped! It was good time. Curtis ran the game winner in on the final drive.

13. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Only been to one game at Raymond James and that was the game in 2000. We burned Keyshawns jersey in the Parking lot and for some reason never doubted that they would do something at the end. We went out there on a whim on a saturday night after parying all night we just said F-it lets go and see if we can Scalp tickets and we did. Great seats too by the way. They were all in our face at the end and then Oops ! Thats what winning a super Bowl feels like!

14. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Thinking about going to this game. My fiance has never been to a game,and i've never seen one in enemy territory. Would be the closest to me and best bet to see a Jet game this year.

15. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

Most likely me and the wife will be going.

16. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

lmao... We probably talked then.
    I ended up talking to a few other JETS fans and there were a few JAG-offs having a nice laugh @ our expense but it was all in good fun :beer:
    and I don't mind cause I give it good when it's the other way around so...

We couldn't stop anything that day. It was soooo brutal... I have a few more pix..

#36 Royal Tee, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012