Chrebet Jersey?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LetsGoJets11, Apr 21, 2012.

1. LetsGoJets11

LetsGoJets11 New Member

I dunno if they make Chrebet "Throwbacks" or should I just customize a jersey with his name and number?

2. MaximusD163

MaximusD163 Well-Known Member

You'd be super lucky to find one I think, they make them but are hard to come by, or so I've found anyway. I don't think you can make a custom one with his name/# because there are rules about using retired players names in the custom jerseys I think. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that on both the NFL website and jets website when I was jersey shopping, but I could be wrong.

3. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Is that true? I don't understand why they wouldn't want someone to have a jersey made with a retired player's name on it.

My 1998 authentic Chrebet jersey might become a collector's item if that's the case!

4. CraigF1210

CraigF1210 Member

I'd check ebay, always a few older players on there for pretty cheap

5. Mister OMG

Mister OMG Member

Yeah I've seen a few on eBay the past few months. Just make sure its real and not a fake. I'm pretty good at deciphering them so if u need help just shoot me a pm

6. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

http://jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=8653

They have one, I ordered my old Chrebet jersey from one of their sister sites a while back. No problems with it at all.

If you were looking for the Kelly green jersey, good luck! Let me know if you're able to find an affordable one.

7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

The numbers and name looks a little BIG on that jersey. I have an authentic Chrebet I purchased when he was playing,great jersey and a classic.

8. Ghost50

Ghost50 Well-Known Member

yea jersey 101 sell top quality "replica" jerseys

9. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

There is some dealer on Ebay that sells a bunch of old 100% authentic player Jerseys from the 70s,80s and 90s cant think of the name though.I was able to get a Curtis Martin from 1999 for $200.00 They are all basically make an offer.If I think of the name ill post it.