Welcome to NY Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Apr 15, 2012.

1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Whiny bitch Mets fans are so much better...

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Sorry but they only showed Tebow on the big screen. What even funnier is that they showed Wade on the big screen before Tebow and they booed him until he show them his NYY hat then they cheered him. Tebow was wearing his hat and still got booed.

3. RevRick

RevRick New Member

Wow! You won me over. He is not a winner. I see that now. I'm cured!!!

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Jet-Yank fan here: the level of booing was not all that loud. Me, I was more concerned looking to see where they were sitting as were a lot of others.

Wrong. Some bandwagon types maybe, but that always comes with putting a winning product on the field. You want assholes? Take in a Yankee game at Fenway Park or even worse, the upper level or the "all-you-can-eat" pavillion seating section at Dodger Stadium. Speaking of all-you-can-eat, the Dodger Stadium 'pulling guard' below is a woman. You don't see such violent, out of control trash (esp. women) in such numbers at the Stadium, so cancel that line o' shit.

[​IMG]

5. toontheman88

toontheman88 Member

Sanchez's first 16 games; 9-7. Tebow first 16 games; 9-7. Get the the fuck out you Tebow dick lickers! He won as a child? So did every player in the NFL. Billy Joel said it best, "I would rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." I will laugh with Sanchez as far as he will take us. I'm out.

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I think you missed the part where most Tebow fans like Sanchez and understand he will be the starting QB and support Sanchez and the team. ...but please go ahead...don't let me interrupt your rant.

7. RevRick

RevRick New Member

TT has been respected by his team mates on every team he has ever played on. Why is that? What do team mates and opponents see that fans don't?

8. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I think the fans see it just fine. His detractors are more vocal and vent on the internet, but most of them shut their mouth right up in person. They crawled in their hole last year when he was winning, and they'll do the same thing again if he gets another chance and does well.

It all comes down to the results on the field, and winning games.