It makes me sick to think of next season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jerseyjet0912, Mar 24, 2012.

1. SkipBayless

SkipBayless New Member

2. secund2nun

secund2nun New Member

I know it's awful. Adding a young QB who took a 1-4 teams to the playoffs and a playoff win vs Pitt with 300 yards passing and a 80 game winning pass for a 4th and 6th round pick is awful. The season is ruined. Shut down the franchise.

#42 secund2nun, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  3. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

Looks like someone who wants the mods to give him a vacation has two spare accounts to play with.... :rolleyes:

4. secund2nun

secund2nun New Member

Check the IPs. I'm not "SkipBayless". I just registered and have only one account here.

5. SkipBayless

SkipBayless New Member

Yeah I'm not that guy. I defend players that get criticized for no reason.

6. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

at this point in time our team is no worse, and probably a titchy bit better, than the team was last season when we were a whisker away from being in the playoffs. I havent seen any locker room drama or issues since the season ended and there is no reason to think we will be any worse off than we were last year and lots of reasons to hope the offense can improve without shotty (and this is before we go into the draft with a decent 1st rounder and picks in 2 and 3 as well this year).

if nothing else enjoy the idea of watching the broncos play the pats this year.

7. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

I think you might be seriously surprised to learn that Schotty was not the problem. But even with that, this team is good enough to overcome the real problem and still win 10+ games (as they did in 2009 and 2010).

8. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

This is definitely the best post I have read on this whole discussion. You are dead on.

9. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

yeah i think the direction were going in sucks so im not a fan. by all means bury your head in the sand both of them will be out of the league in 2 years and thank god for that. maybe a dumbass sunshiner like you should stop being a fan. sanchez does NOTHING well as a qb. the wildcat is OVER. doesnt work anymore. and i have no interest in such a gimmick. its pathetic that sanchez sucks so bad that we even need to consider such a shitty way to pickup yardage. youre as bad as our crappy front office thinking everythings fine when its not. you're like those parents that make excuses for why their kid is such a fuckup. fuck off

and speaking of blowing how do you type and have sanchez's cock in your mouth at the same time?

#49 jerseyjet0912, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  10. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

Whatever you say..... :rolleyes:

I mean it's not like you can turn off a router, wait an hour, turn it back on and have a different IP or something. yeah.....

11. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I just love how a lot of people think Tebow will end up the Jets starter this year or any year. Our coaching staff know TT is not a starter in this league. He is what we bought him in hear for as a wild cat qb that it.

12. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I really wish that it was that simple. The people with firsthand experience of the Tebow-mania apparently think that nothing related to the mania is that simple.

I look at it as a fairly complex situation, with the Jets thinking they have more control than they do. Tebow gets real money out of the escalators in his contract. His fans put a lot of pressure on the team that has him to play him. So there is a lot of incentive for Tebow to get on the field, and what #2 doesn't want to be #1 if he has any chance of doing so? There is a lot of fan pressure to put Tebow on the field.

I think the Jets chances to keep Tebow from getting on the field as the starter come down to both Mark Sanchez and the Jets playing better than they are likely too in the first half of next season. The best chance the Jets have to make Sanchez and the team better early on next year is to go find a good RT and WR and probably RB and then hope one of the guards does not decline much.

Short of that we're looking at the same situation we had this year and I doubt very much that Sanchez progresses a lot if 2012 is just a do-over for 2011. Even if he improves by a few points as he has the last couple of years is a QB with an 83 rating really going to keep Tim Tebow off the field if the Jets are 2-3 or 3-4?

13. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

If ever someone should be baned simply for thier user name, its this fuckin guy. :grin:

14. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

Dude we hired Tony Field Goal Fist Pumping Sparano as OC, just saying that makes me want to puke.

15. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

What gets me is everybody looking at how the Jets lost there last 3 games in reg season. Hey Tebow fans he also lost his last 3 games 2 of them they was blowen out. Yes he made the playoffs and won a game BUT in his 2nd playoff he got blown out and only scored 10 points against the 31st ranked D in the NFL. Bottom line Tebow sucks as a starting QB. Plus I feel Sanchez is going to have a lot better season and I'm no big Sanchez fan.

16. skeleton_frames

You may want a hobby if the thought of a football season actually makes you feel sick. Although I get what you are saying, I used to get really worked about football too.

I'm kind of excited for this year. I think that Tebow will give us something interesting to see, a potential redemption/unbelievable story line (unlikely) or a total train wreck (likely). Not to mention that by separating Sanchez from Schotty we'll finally find out if Mark does blow. That's going to be very interesting.

I'll be rooting Jets all the way, but I think that with their cap situation, competing in the next two years is unlikely, so just sit back and enjoy the show.

After all, it's just sports.

17. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Save your anger for when Tanny drafts another QB in the 2nd round this year!!!!

As for Tebow, I CAN'T WAIT for the season to start and to see how Sparano uses him throughout a game, and if Tebow really CAN make some ESPN highlight moves.

He's our guy now so I'm done bitching and ready to fist pump!!!

Instead of coming up with every conceivable way that Tebow can fail, how about coming up with game plans, formations, and situations that Tebow will be successful and we WIN THE FUCKING GAME!!!!

Jesus Christ it seams most of you dumb asses on here won't be happy unless we finish the season 0-16 just so you can say "told ya so".

Time to fall in line!!!!

18. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Sanchez as a rookie took a team with a rookie defensive mind HC and the worst OC ever to back to back AFC Championship games. He threw for 3 TD's at New England in the playoffs. He beat teams with elite QB's that could atleast walk during the playoffs.

Denver's d was straight nasty. And they ran the ball effectively.

19. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

I don't know it looks pretty bad when you have no idea he is even talking about you. Then within 6 mins. you both reply saying your not the same guy. Sounds like a Independent. Alcoholic.Talking. Anonymously. OK so you may not be IATA but you are the same person.

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Guy benefitted from good run D and solid run game -granted he was part of the run game. He can't be relied on at QB though because he can't stretch the field consistently, and you need that in today's NFL. Yes, I know Sanchez has that same problem. I think Sanchez is more equipped to achieve that consistency to be a productive QB. I don't think he'll be elite or anything but dependable. I don't think Tebow has that, and I hate the circus he's brought here.