All things Tebow Part Deux-Please post your Tebow thoughts here

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by rickjet, Mar 22, 2012.

1. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

e-mail, write, tweet, call...whatever to let Woody know "THIS DEAL SUCKS"

or send mail directly to:
    Woody Johnson
    1 Jets Drive
    Florham Park, NJ 07932

Mods..please keep this topic separate for the fans that want to stand up against this BS

sent this to wjohnson@jets.nfl.com

Mr Johnson;
    I have been an avid fan of the New York Jets since 1965, during that time there has been many "up & down" periods for the franchise, but I have persevered, I believe you have done a wonderful job since you bought the team over a decade ago making this team into a NFL contender each year. I met you at Jets training last year, you seemed like a "down to earth" person who really cares abou this team.

But, during the 6/9 months I have begun to question the ownership/management of this team I love. From the fiasco at the end of the 2011-12 season to now this "horrible" decision to trade for Tim Tebow.
    1) This team needed to rectify the "circus atmosphere" that occurred in the team locker room during this off-season.
    2) find a right tackle that could actually block!
    3) add depth at WR, safety, and O-line, while also looking for a pass-rusher

Instead we embarrassed ourselves (again) by making this trade, Why?? do this? to sell jerseys???...to sell PSLs?? I believe the QB of our future is Mark Sanchez, Why undercut him??? I want to win a Super Bowl before I die, this trade does nothing except create a QB controversy that we don't need. Did we get him to run 8-10 Wild-Cat plays a game? Did we get him to be our #1 QB......we took a HUGE step backwards with this move. I have lost total faith in this organization.
    Sincerely,
    Rick Geremia

2. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I'm sure the guy in the mailroom will get a good chuckle out of this before crumbling it up and throwing it in the trash bin.

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Dear Woody --

Many of your team's fans are as big an f'ing idiot as they think you are. Please do something about this.

Regards,
    JB

4. LGENF

LGENF Banned

would you happen to have the email address for woody for the WE APPROVE and THANK YOU emails?

I want to keep them separate so that you can stay on track

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Rick,,,,,of all the Jet fans I know / season ticket holders I can tell you that not many (I can count on one hand ) approve of this move to get Tebow. My buddy sent a letter this morning,,,another guy cancelled his tix---and I am going to send a quick e mail now also.

6. MenOverGod

MenOverGod Well-Known Member

He doesn't GAF. He knows we are Jets fans. And Jets fan are a loyal bunch who stick with the team no matter what.

7. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Dear Woody,

Of all the shitty moves that the Jets have made in their history, this move which rates near the bottom in the shittiness totem pole but yet Jets fans are reacting like it belongs at the top.

8. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Wow this is a stupid thread. It's not an elected position and the deal is already done what good would writing do? It's not like he can reverse the trade now. The best thing is for us all to hope Tebow has success in as a wildcat/short yardage role and this doesn't blow up into a QB controversy the moment Sanchez struggles.

9. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

This is getting beyond pathetic, exactly what agenda are you people following because it has nothing to do with football..the Jets have made far worse trades for far more money and much higher draft picks and there was never any of this hate..not like this..

Grow some balls and say what it really is that is bothering you.

10. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Wait, is it good or bad to be at the top of the pole? Which is the direction of increasing shittiness?

11. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

haha, well the increased shittiness is at the top. When totem poles were made, they were made with the idea that most people would have the bottom part of it in their line of sight while they'd have to really look up to see the top. Therefore, the quality at the top would be shittier than the quality at the bottom.

12. Jet Rider

Jet Rider New Member

^^

This

13. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

exactly, of all the questionable moves this franchise has made...........trading a 4th rd pick, and swapping a 6th for a 7th for a back up QB is that bad? Really? I have to question the intelligence of most of the fans that are so angry about this trade or their respective agendas to be honest. The only possible reason I can see some logic to the hate surrounding this move is that little brother complex we all still have..dealing with Giant fans and all that.......other than that folks are going completely overboard

14. HOI

HOI Active Member

I love how some people think the Jets owe you something. Why cause you buy tickets, PSLs, a couple of jerseys and a fathead or two?

Its a voluntary choice to be a fan of the Jets...no one makes you follow this team or buy their shit. You don't like the way they do things...follow another team.

And the god damn season hasn't even started yet and you're aready fomulating bitchy emails? This fan base is shit...

You loved the attention when we were kicking ass...now people and the media talk shit about your team and you have a fragile psyche...BALLS...find some.

#14 HOI, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  15. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

im sure You can join the dolphin fans in their protest

16. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

HAHA like Woody gives a shit.

Why waste the ink and paper over a backup QB anyway?

17. k311

k311 Member

Yeah how about you save yourself the postage buddy...

18. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Message to anybody dumb enough to write a letter of dissapproval to Woody over this Excellent move by the Jets: Sell me your tickets and stop being a Jets fan. You A) obviously are clueless about the fact that is a good football decision and B) obviously don't want to support the team and the ownership - so Sell me your tickets and go root for the Giants !!!! BYE BYE !!!

19. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

can a mod shut this idiotic thread down? this is a black eye to all the sane people on this board. give this a chance before being irate. numbers-wise its a low risk/high reward move. just because of the name attached, everyone is up in arms. damn people. no wonder why other fanbases hate us.

20. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

plus 50
    filler