Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. Mr. Swish Cheese

Haha this is what I'm talking about. Get ready for it.

2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

A supposed Jets fan turned on the team on March 21 and is now a Redskins fan. He also claims to be a Yankees fan. I betcha he was a Mets fan at one time.

3. LGENF

LGENF Banned

Well then I will just continue to disgust you as I learn about this team and players and try to be a part of this fan base, cause I'm here now

You think it's hard for you, are you kidding me, you know what it's like for me here in south fl with all the jets fans that come to the fins games and are so rude and obnoxious that you can't stand to be there.....

Yeah I can't wait to be that guy either this year when the jets come to town and I am sporting my Tebow jersey the same way I did this year when the broncos came to town and it was Tebows first start

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Sure, one guy. There's idiots everywhere. We're talking about a wave of idiots becoming fans of our team. There won't be one former Dolphin fan appearing to be a Jet fan next year, there will be thousands upon thousands. That's disgusting to me, that's as wrong as incest to me.

5. HarmCityJet

HarmCityJet New Member

He'll be traded on draft day. Enjoy/hate it for the next month.

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

That ain't the same. Those Jet fans are Jet fans. Just like the Fin fans up in NYC are Fin fans. You won't see them flip-flopping because of a transaction. Gutless. It's about the team, not the player.

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

pretend these words are a cat photo

pretend cat photo being sent from my Galaxy Nexus to your ballz

8. LGENF

LGENF Banned

Get ready for what, to cheer for a team with a player you love for what he did for your team and got the shaft by the broncos after taking that team from a heaping pyle of dog crap to the playoffs?

Yeah I'll say it again douche cheese, you Broncos fans that live in Denver and have all the tickets to the home games, yeah you fans were the ones yelling Tebow when Orton started doing what he does, NOT the new fans of the team that live around the country, we were at home cheering the tv or watching the games on the laptops because no network wanted to carry the pathetic broncos games until Tebow started winning (which was immediately once he started)

Did we swarm the fan boards, yes, but that wasn't us yelling for Tebow at the home games

9. LGENF

LGENF Banned

Wrong, the fins are not anything anymore, that history and prestige is gone, the team was sold to a business man, and he's a fuktard along with all the schmucks like Ireland that are running the team into the ground

That team abandoned its fans, not the other way around

10. hijinx

hijinx New Member

For the record. I will NEVER waiver from my team. I may simply add others to my portfolio.
    That shouldn't ban me from watching other teams because I enjoy them.

The consensus in other threads here is that new fans are unwanted. I've said before, there are thousands of reasons fans are gained and lost. They range from generations of dedicated fanhood to 'I like them because the logo is pretty'

Be excited that you'll be cheering next to some great new fans. Heck, I knew very little about Tebow before he was drafted to Denver. I felt the same way some of you do about him + the influx of fans. I tried to hate him. I just couldn't do it. He's the best person(not player) in the NFL. He's genuine and he effing wins. I grew loyal and tried to resist Manning Mania, but that only lasted about 10 seconds.

That said.. I'm one of the moderates on the subject. I'm willing to acknowledge his weaknesses but I damn sure appreciate his strengths. I think the Jets gained today, albeit NOT a starting QB.

11. LGENF

LGENF Banned

Incest is completely fine as long as she is your step sister and not a blood relative (we leave that crap for the familys in KY or WV)

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Gve it a chance guys. I gotta good feeling about this for the Jets .

#2612 CowboysFan, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  13. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

i dont know how you cant support him

he is a jet

if we can support jason taylor for a year we can support tebow

14. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

i don't think i've ever quoted RobA before, and probably wont again, but very good post and i fully agree.

15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Please. It's the dark times that shows who the real fans are. We have guys that post here that haven't seen this team win shit in 40 years, complain about every move, and spew negative bullshit but they remain fans because they're fucking REAL.

There is no doubt a core of REAL Dolphin fans that will stay with that team no matter what. A bunch of Dolphin posters here would take exception to those statements.

You Tebow fans are like a trend. You'll be gone in 2-3 years. How can I respect that?

16. Mr. Swish Cheese

Incest is fine. Doesn't matter if you're related or not.

17. Banjo

Banjo Banned

This is a Tebow support thread. Let's stick to that

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

No, this is a "NYJ fans will support Tebow if he contributes, but his cult followers can die in a smoldering fire" thread.

We already dealt with the Brett Favre cult followers. We've seen this before.

19. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

For the first time ever I am starting to want a normal franchise again. Just too much craziness. I love Rex but im not so sure about the GM and the owner.

20. LGENF

LGENF Banned

I don't care what you think, I'm still cheering for the team! And I didn't ask for your respect