Why I HATE Rex!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JFToLong, Feb 7, 2012.

1. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

All you morons who keep saying stupid shit about being a pussy, blah blah blah, you just don't get it.

All you morons who keep saying we are relevant, and we went to 2 AFCC games, big FNG deal.

Rex is a moron, period. He was so worried about talking shit during Giants week, and should have been worrying about his WR who not only was coming off a horrendous game, which he single handedly took the team out of early, was tearing apart the locker room.

Instead, he fired up the Giants, and let Holmes continue.

I am so sick of hearing about the two AFCC games, he had 2 nice playoff wins, 2.

First year, being in the playoffs was a gift, a pure gift, team had no business being in.

I am not going to take away the 2 nice playoff wins, but sorry, to me, I need to see a championship, a real one, not 2 AFCC games.

Lets face it, this team is heading backwards, they have so many holes to fill, a new offensive system coming in, and the Pats still at the top of the division.

And, he has a locker room torn to pieces, and a QB who they have handled TERRIBLY.

Talk is cheap!

I would much rather a coach who actually wins the SB, then a coach who tells us he is going to win the SB!

You want to be number 1 in NY??

Win the FKNG SB, create a dynasty, don't tell us how you are going to do it, DO IT!

You know what, Rex cant do it.

2. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Not true I'm surrounded by Steelers/Bengals fans.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I think the Waaaaaaaambulance just showed up.

4. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Those Steeler fans can be brutal sometimes :(

5. endydee

endydee Active Member

Hey Doogstein, I used to live in Sunrise, and often went to the VF Factory Outlet at the Sawgrass Mills Mall. That is not far from you. They usually had some Jets stuff at good prices.

6. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Way to put a negative spin on everything! You forgot to say that he's fat.

7. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Pats will still be at the top of the division for at least the next 5 years.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

It's a Sports Authority.

I recognize the golf signs...

PS, is it another subtle hit the Jets merchandise is in the golf section?

9. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Can you tell me where the Jets will finish each of the next 5 years too. Is there a SB in our 5 year future? More importantly, who is our coach/QB combo in 5 years? :wink:

10. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I don't think Rex sets the prices at Sports Authority, though I could be wrong.

11. Barcs

Barcs Banned

so anyone who talks about the positives of our team are morons? Not everyone else shares your arrogant negative whiney bitch made opinion.

You are a dumb fuck. You really honestly believe the Jets weren't fired up for that game? Rex spent all his time talking to the media even though it takes 5 minutes to do a silly interview. Maybe you've never heard the phrase, actions speak louder than words? Schotty is the main person to blame for the loss, NOT REX.

Backwards? So they rehired Schotty and are looking to make the line worse this year?

I've never seen a more butthurt whiney post in my life and I've seen some bad ones on here. The question is, are you a Pats fan or a giants fan? Any Jets fan that talks like this when we have one mediocre season (not a bad one), should seriously just be put out of his misery so they don't spread this piss poor defeatist attitude to everyone else, who fully supports Rex and recognizes his abilities (which are the majority, not these attention seeking, sky is falling clowns). Unfortunately like with most things, the dumb people ruin it for everyone else.

I don't hate Rex or the Jets. I hate moron fans like this one.

#71 Barcs, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  12. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

New sig, for safe keeping.

13. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

I'd LOVE to hear a positive spin on this.

Let's face the facts, our HC is determined to try to win a SB with a dominant defense and a ground and pound running game.

You know what that is called?

Swimming upstream.

The league has changed, look at the last several SB winners, the only exception is the Steelers, but even they have embraced the fact that you must have a solid passing game to win in the NFL.

Now, lets look at the defense.

There is zero pass rush at all, zero. What was once tricking opposing offenses is no longer tricking them. We cannot beat anyone man on man in the front 7, and our "tricks" don't work anymore.

Our LB's cannot cover for shit, because they are too slow, and same with our safeties.

Look, I think Rex is a good enough defensive mind to always have a solid defense, but the key word is solid for the foreseeable future.

HE has drafted very poorly since coming in, and they have cap problems.

This defense cannot become dominant for quite a while, and to do that will take a few years of great drafting, which this team has not done since Mangini left.

So, unless you disagree with that assertion above, the only way this team will win big in the next few years is going to take a very, very good offense.

So, what does Rex do, bring in a guy who is a running game "expert".

The offense is void of any game breaking talent, we have a way overpriced #2 receiver acting as a #1, and not much else.

The Oline is a mess in protection, and the QB has become clearly rattled and shell shocked.

Let me be clear, I am not saying we are heading for 4-12 or 6-10, but I think this team needs to really come together to be even 9-7 or 10-6.

Which is fine, I can accept that if the trajectory is going in the right direction.

BUT, don't try to sell everyone on this line of crap about how this team is supposed to win the SB, and how everyone should be afraid of the Jets.

It's STUPID!

Fix the problems, lets take STEPS to get going in the right direction, instead of asinine declarations that won't and can't come true.

Lets worry about the RIGHT problems, not whether or not we are a better team than NY, or if this is "our" town, or whether other teams can beat the Patriots, when we lose twice to them.

14. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

Hey look, another internet tough guy! never saw one of those before, hey tough guy!

Look, if you are satisfied with the Rex Legacy, aka, 2 AFCCG's, than good for you.

I am not.

I have been bleeding green since 1978.

I have seen 4 of them, and seen us lose 4 of them.

Getting to an AFCC game 5 years in a row, does nothing for me, I want the ultimate prize, a SB.

Anything less and I will be unsatisfied.

I am so sick of the Jets, and many idiot fans who want to throw a parade for going to back to back AFCC games.

And no, not everyone who talks positive is a moron, but if you think Rex is not an idiot for the trash talking he did, while his team was literally imploding, than yes, you are a moron.

And for everyone who keeps harping on the AFCCG's, if that is enough for you, great, you got your guy in Rex, doesn't matter what he does from now on, because he lucked into 2 AFCCG's, woohooo.

For me, if he gets this team straightened out, and wins the big game, I will say I was wrong, but until then, I will hold strong to my belief that he will never ever win the SB as a head coach of the Jets.

15. Endlessly Counting

Are you on a ledge right now:grin:

No problem, we're all pulling in the same direction.

16. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

ahhahahahah - let me start recording...

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I think you may be in for a suprise.

18. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

From 8-8? For all the problems we had, we were about two blown tackles away from being 10-6 now. Some stuff needs to be addressed, like every other team every season, but let's not blow it out of proportion.

19. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

And we were a blocked punt, and a dropped pass away from being 6-10.

20. Endlessly Counting

"Alligator arms" Stevie Johnson never catches that pass, let alone score on that play

And I thought a blocked punt was a good thing, a positive sign,not a sign of luck

And... the Jets won it on the interception by Revis leading to a FG, not the blocked punt

And, are we going to start playing the "what if" game... because Jets win @ Raiders if Cromartie doesn't fumble kick-off

and Jets beat Giants if Schotty doesn't shit the bed w/his play calling with 5 minutes to go & ball at midfield